Are gag orders constitutional?

Doubled down? That is simply ridiculous.

If, as I said, the info was released prior to the gag order being in place, it is not illegal. If it was after, then whomever released the info should be prosecuted.

As for the dick sucking remark, stick with the topic, m'kay?
It’s released before the defense has the information. And when finally given in discovery, the gag order prevents any counter point. Again, you don’t understand what is procedure.

It’s released before the defense has the information. And when finally given in discovery, the gag order prevents any counter point. Again, you don’t understand what is procedure.

I understand just fine. Again, in case you missed it the other 3 or 4 times, if the information was released prior to the gag order being in place, then the gag order was not violated.

I understand the problem. It is one of several that should be addressed. But it has nothing to do with whether or not a gag order is constitutional.

I understand just fine. Again, in case you missed it the other 3 or 4 times, if the information was released prior to the gag order being in place, then the gag order was not violated.

I understand the problem. It is one of several that should be addressed. But it has nothing to do with whether or not a gag order is constitutional.
I didn’t say it was. My point was the defendant isn’t allowed to counter pre trial bias. It’s rigged

I didn’t say it was. My point was the defendant isn’t allowed to counter pre trial bias. It’s rigged

And that is something that should be addressed. But it is not relevant to whether a gag order is constitutional.

His free speech

Here’s a sample of the harassment by demofks

It doesn’t get any more straight forward than that.

This double standard is my mission. You backing it challenges me to shut you off

Huh? :cuckoo:

you need to actually listen to the video.
I can't.... We don't have enough internet juice to play a video up here in rural Maine without continual streaming pauses and it is just too frustrating to fiddle with.....

Tell me what's going on in the video clip that is important?

Its funny, when I post what people consider democrat-like, I am a democrat whether I like it or not.

But when I post what most people consider conservative-like, I am still a democrat.

I think it is just a way to avoid discussing the topic.

I like how Democrats play the same stupid game every time.

Conservative: You're a Democrat
WinterBorn: No I'm not. I'm not I'm not I'm not.

Notice you never take the obvious path if you were actually not a Democrat, saying how you don't support their issues. But you can't name Democrat issues you don't support because you do support them and aren't going against them because you are a mindless leftist Democrat and can't stop proving it

Hey moron, the topic is "Are gag orders constitutional?". Trump is not part of it, except for you Trump fanatics.

And since judges appointed by both democrats and republicans use gag orders, my question of "What does party have to do with it?" stands.

Yes, the tropic is about gag orders and you're aligned with the Democrats like you are on every other issue. Fuck free speech, huh Cowboy?

On some topics, yes I agree with democrats. On other topics I agree with republicans. I don't hate republicans. I hate the fake MAGA republicans.

On other topics I agree with republicans

And you still can't name any discussion after discussion, round after round. You have nothing.

So why does it bother you so much just to say you're a Democrat because they are right on every issue since that's clearly what you believe?

Of course it's about party. Yours is shutting down free speech because they are abusing our legal system going after your political opponents. Your bull shit about not Rep or Dem is pure Democrat party propaganda. You are fooling NO ONE
Care4all

LOL, and Care4Leftists steals Trump's content again, classic

I can't.... We don't have enough internet juice to play a video up here in rural Maine without continual streaming pauses and it is just too frustrating to fiddle with.....

Tell me what's going on in the video clip that is important?
Wind and solar really don't work well at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That Democrats shutting down free speech because you don't want your using our legal system for political ends exposed. I mean duh. Your bull is pure partisan and your belief you aren't shilling for Democrats is flat out delusional, Democrat Born

LOL, Care4all is all about Trump, she's stealing his content ... again ....

So Care4Leftists, why do you suppose Trump's content is so much better than yours? I'm thinking it's because he's smarter. Why do you love it so much you prefer it to your party's lame crap?

He's A mob boss ruler, he never commits his own crimes silly one! He gets others to do the dirty work for him.....he just points them in the direction, of who he wants "taken care of" and his minions attack, like clockwork!

You know that..... Stop pretending you don't and making yourself look openly dishonest....

You sure do love his content since you keep stealing it. What about Trump's banter do you love so much that you keep stealing it?

Wind and solar really don't work well at all.

True dat. Both have a payback of about a decade, meaning if you build a solar panel or a windmill it takes about a decade to get the carbon savings of building the solar panel/windmill.

A decade is insane, we'll never get that back across the board.

That while China is building about two coal plants a month to silence from the left. And India, shit ...

That Democrats shutting down free speech because you don't want your using our legal system for political ends exposed. I mean duh. Your bull is pure partisan and your belief you aren't shilling for Democrats is flat out delusional, Democrat Born
Here's what they're doing now to shut out trump voters in Colorado... they're going, hahahahahaha, if he ain't on the ballot, you can't vote for him here. So fk you trump supporters, we're taking your civil rights now!!!!

His free speech

Here’s a sample of the harassment by demofks

It doesn’t get any more straight forward than that.

This double standard is my mission. You backing it challenges me to shut you off

BTW, if I was in Colorado and this passes, I would sue!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back