Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL
The answer is that it doesn't matter.

All human behavior exists on a continuum and as such it is normal for a percentage of the human race to be homosexual.

The homosexual was created by Satan. Satan was the first homosexual on the Earth.Homosexuality
is a Satanic demon spirit. They take the creative juice of life, and ram it up each others anus ?! That is not of God, but of Satan.
Queers have been around a lot longer than your satan

I respect all people's right to live their life the way they choose, that doesn't mean I have to agree with them.

Again, why do you feel you can call me a bigot for having a differing opinion, while you're doing the same thing to me? Aren't you a bigot too?
If you're telling the truth when you say that" I respect all people's right to live their life the way they choose," then perhaps you are not a bigot. But it is a thin line between "respecting rights" and not agreeing

If you're telling the truth when you say that" I respect all people's right to live their life the way they choose," then perhaps you are not a bigot. But it is a thin line between "respecting rights" and not agreeing
For the record.........I believe in God and believe he gave every person on this earth a free will. They have the right to choose how they live their life. But, I also have the same right to live my life the way I choose, and that includes thoughts, opinions, and decisions I make.

For the record.........I believe in God and believe he gave every person on this earth a free will. They have the right to choose how they live their life. But, I also have the same right to live my life the way I choose, and that includes thoughts, opinions, and decisions I make.
OK but doesn't it say in the Bible not to judge others?

By labeling what other people do as "right" or "wrong" are you not placing judgement?

As I said all human behavior exists on a continuum so in that light all human behaviors are normal for any given percentage of the population.

This has been true for all of human existence.

OK but doesn't it say in the Bible not to judge others?

By labeling what other people do as "right" or "wrong" are you not placing judgement?

As I said all human behavior exists on a continuum so in that light all human behaviors are normal for any given percentage of the population.

This has been true for all of human existence.

I'm not judging anyone, but simply stating what I believe.

Do you believe in right and wrong? Have you ever in your life stated one or the other? Yes you say?!?

What's the difference between you doing it and me doing it?

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

Regards
DL
This is an ancient argument. That has been answered 1000 times.
And regardless of what that answer is, people believe what they want to believe.
Your more hard core religious people want to believe it is nurture/former abuse etc. and not nature.
That is not going to change.

I'm not judging anyone, but simply stating what I believe.

Do you believe in right and wrong? Have you ever in your life stated one or the other? Yes you say?!?

What's the difference between you doing it and me doing it?

right and wrong are judgements.

By saying your behavior is "wrong" you are judging.

And where have I ever said any behavior was "wrong"?

As I said all behavior is normal for any given percentage of the population. It has always been so it will always be so.

You can disagree without the judgement of the labels of right and wrong

right and wrong are judgements.

By saying your behavior is "wrong" you are judging.

And where have I ever said any behavior was "wrong"?

As I said all behavior is normal for any given percentage of the population. It has always been so it will always be so.

You can disagree without the judgement of the labels of right and wrong

So, I'm good then? :auiqs.jpg:

Regards
DL
Here we are 74 posts later, and where the hell are you...the one who said" I think the answer is quite important " It appears that you have not given it much thought. For that matter, you did not put much thought into formulation your inane OP

Nothing to say about my post #10? Come out of hiding and deal with what you started

Regards
DL
Because we're made in His image and god is a poofter.

Forum List

Back