Are ‘Independents’, Moderates and Libertarians leaning more toward Trump or Kamala?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Do they prefer a secure border more than they prefer expanded rights for men in dresses?
Do they prefer mean tweets more than they prefer attacks on our 1st and 2nd Amendments?
Do they prefer lower taxes more than they prefer $5 fuel?

Do they prefer a secure border more than they prefer expanded rights for men in dresses?
Do they prefer mean tweets more than they prefer attacks on our 1st and 2nd Amendments?
Yes.

If they vote for that unqualified radical left liberal and her basket of shit policies then the damage is 100% on them. I don't want to hear any whining or complaining or fake faux 'I didn't know who I was voting for' crap.

Nobody libertarian could possibly support Harris/Walz

Trump/Vance is far from perfect, but way better option

Vivek was the best option

If I can help. Harris is not leading Trump and never has, just as Biden never led Trump. This is the paid leftwing pollsters financed by Soros, getting the polls in line for Stolen Election 2.0. Every bit of this heist was pre-planned four years ago. Stupid people think the Democrats suddenly realized at the debate Biden had dementia. That was the excuse to get rid of him and get the Trojan Horse Kamala in. The way you could tell was the entire media had the same talking point. Without exception. "Time to get rid of Joe" Let's say Harris had a series of disastrous gaffes at the next debate. The leftwing media would gloss over it and pretend it didn't happen. No way in hell would they submarine her that late.

When the truth is revealed, as someday it will be, you'll have a number of upper-echelon leftwingers committing suicide. This scandal is worse than all the previous government scandals combined times ten. There is massive cheating going on and has been for at least four election cycles now, starting with 2008. It's being done with illegals and states without voter verification. Ultimately the GOP will have a secret weapon for stopping it and will blow the whole thing open, Evil doesn't last forever. The question is, how much damage will be done to the country before that happens?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back