Are ‘Independents’, Moderates and Libertarians leaning more toward Trump or Kamala?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Do they prefer a secure border more than they prefer expanded rights for men in dresses?
Do they prefer mean tweets more than they prefer attacks on our 1st and 2nd Amendments?
Do they prefer lower taxes more than they prefer $5 fuel?

I cannot speak for moderates but I can speak for Independents, Libertarians/Classical Liberals & Conservatives. I was a contributing member of our Libertarian party from 1983 through 2014 but had to pull out when our Lp went completely bananas. I am of the same mentality sociologically & politically that former pres. Jefferson & former congressman Ron Paul are locked into, like Individual Liberties(BoR) & our federal Constitution. My Conservative side shows up in the family values arena & my belief/faith in our Maker. That being said I would hazard a guess that the vast majority of todays Classical Liberals & Conservatives definitely back pres. Trump for his 2nd tour.

Again, I would say that the Classical Liberals & Conservatives would prefer 'secure borders', protect our 1st & 2nd, & MUCH lower taxes. As far as the independents go they are a mixed bag. Technically I would be considered an independent for I do not support any political party @ current. At current I back candidates for any & all elected positions that back our BoR/U.S. Constitution in their original intent interpretation.

The so called "pick & choose" moderates are in all reality just marxinazis lite @ best.

The Libertarian party was formed out of the Republican party back in the late 60's in opposition to the "alignment election" that sought to make the two major political parties more similar regarding ideology. The Libertarian party(USA) got off to an excellent start but within time started showing ever more lefty tendencies as the Lp was infiltrated more & more by the statist left marxinazis. The Pub party suffers from the same issue currently with the RINOS

You political illiterates... :lol:

Why would libertarians give a shit about policing borders, gender or sexuality?

Forum List

Back