🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Jihadists Hypnotizing Americans To Kill Us ?

Awful lot of energy, bitterness, rancor, hostility, and venom sputtered, just over a narrative of something which maybe there's a chance, that perhaps, that conceivably, there could be a possibility of.

Here's a remedy >>>

:chillpill:....:chillpill:.....:chillpill:.....:chillpill:

More like Elites / Jews are hypnotizing Islamic Jihadists, and everybody else to kill.

Because they love control on planes, at concerts, gun control, and people hating Muslims.
Poor Jews. 72 years after World War II, and still no relief. :rolleyes:

More like Elites / Jews are hypnotizing Islamic Jihadists, and everybody else to kill.

Because they love control on planes, at concerts, gun control, and people hating Muslims.
Poor Jews. 72 years after World War II, and still no relief. :rolleyes:

Well, how do Muslims benefit from Islamic terrorism?

There very well might be some Islamic terrorism.

But, I think it's a little too convenient for the Jews, and other Elites to use Islamic terrorism to their advantage to control, and crack down on society, and have the masses turn against Islam for the benefit of the Zionists.

One can only answer that within the context of their (the jihadists) warped view of life through the pages of the maniacal Koran. It advises (if not commands) them to kill non-Muslims (cover to cover)

Thereby, these idiots, believing this to be the word of God, and firmly attached to following their illustrious prophet (Mo the pedophile), go and and carry out the lunacy.

It's crazy. I know it. You know it. We all know it. But these loons are wrapped up in it. 1400 years and running. Not likely to end any time soon.

One can only answer that within the context of their (the jihadists) warped view of life through the pages of the maniacal Koran. It advises (if not commands) them to kill non-Muslims (cover to cover)

Thereby, these idiots, believing this to be the word of God, and firmly attached to following their illustrious prophet (Mo the pedophile), go and and carry out the lunacy.

It's crazy. I know it. You know it. We all know it. But these loons are wrapped up in it. 1400 years and running. Not likely to end any time soon.

The Talmud also instructs Jews to kill non-Jews.

But, we know that in the King David Hotel bombing, Jews did it, but were instructed to dress up like Arabs when they did the attack.

Now, I certainly don't deny some routine Muslim attacks.

But, I think a lot of the ones in the West, especially 9/11, and the Boston Bombings are likely from the Jewish elite, as they were more proficient attacks, and they benefited their goals enormously.

Let's just say I find your hypotheses of hypnosis, drugs or shock treatment untenable, unreasonable and indefensible. Sometimes people just go bat shit crazy with hate and kill.

A question regarding hypnosis, drugs or shock treatment is perfectly tenable, reasonable and defensible. And there's not a single reason to think it isn't. Why anyone would think of it as crazy, is quite odd.

Makes one wonder if the holders of such ideas, aren't mixed up with jihad themselves. Otherwise, why come to such as baseless "conclusion" ?

The mass murderers are the ones I consider crazy. The idea that the Jihadist have the know how or the opportunity to use hypnosis, drugs or shock treatment on Americans is ludicrous. However your subtle accusation that I'm somehow involved in Jihad because of my opinion of your ludicrous hypotheses does make me laugh even if the accusation seems a bit spiteful.

Thanks for the laugh.

The Talmud also instructs Jews to kill non-Jews.

But, we know that in the King David Hotel bombing, Jews did it, but were instructed to dress up like Arabs when they did the attack.

Now, I certainly don't deny some routine Muslim attacks.

But, I think a lot of the ones in the West, especially 9/11, and the Boston Bombings are likely from the Jewish elite, as they were more proficient attacks, and they benefited their goals enormously.

The attack on the King David hotel was a strategic attack on the British High Command as well as an attack on the investigation of the Jewish underground. They were also warned before the bombs went off.

Your theory about the Jewish elite is just as ludicrous as the OP's.

Forum List

Back