Are people on here really as crazy as they seem?

Probably. Specially, those who's life is centered around USMB and they have morphed into 24/7 posters, who's thought process is singly redundant.
I hope I'm right, for the sake of the world.:up:

Probably. Specially, those who's life is centered around USMB and they have morphed into 24/7 posters, who's thought process is singly redundant.
Joe and Rightwinger come to mind.

Well, unlike you, Rightwinger is funny. You? Your panties seemed to be continuously twisted up in a bundle. Lighten up dude.

Joe and Rightwinger come to mind.

Well, unlike you, Rightwinger is funny. You? Your panties seemed to be continuously twisted up in a bundle. Lighten up dude.
Suck my cock, pinhead.

Of course not, sir, I'm MUCH crazier than I sound. You know the saying "not playing with a full deck?" Well, my problem is the opposite: I'm playing with MORE than a full deck. I have several extra jokers and aces in my deck of cards.

Well, it could be argued that the anonymity of the internet gives people the confidence to be who they truly are, in terms of character and temperament.
Or maybe it's just the frustration of watching the same people make the same stupid arguments every day, even after they get shot down.
61_zps6ixbmnoh.gif~original

Yes, Mac, we know I live in you head... but I don't have that much hair.

Forum List

Back