Are People Still Chanting "I Can't Breathe"?, Don't They Have Lives/Jobs/Hobbies? What Do Want? More Free Stuff?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Not sure, but I thought I heard about a protester at the Trump Rally still complaining that he/she can't breathe. Really? if you haven't taken a breath all day, why are you still alive and talking? you would have to be at the bottom of the barrel "Human Wise" to have absolutely nothing to do with your free 16 hours a day, to just head somewhere and complain that you cant breathe. what do these people want? more free stuff from wal mart and target because they cant breathe?

i-cant-breathe-yet.jpg

Not sure, but I thought I heard about a protester at the Trump Rally still complaining that he/she can't breathe. Really? if you haven't taken a breath all day, why are you still alive and talking? you would have to be at the bottom of the barrel "Human Wise" to have absolutely nothing to do with your free 16 hours a day, to just head somewhere and complain that you cant breathe. what do these people want? more free stuff from wal mart and target because they cant breathe?
At least their getting their fat Asses some cardio time.

Since people like you very badly want to disregard the whole thing and do nothing the protests will continue until there is real police reform in this country.

there is no excuses for all of these protesters that still cant breathe, I thought we had thousands of extra ventilators/breathing machines out there

you know, every time I lose my ability to breathe, I call 911

Maybe you can help them out by simply duct taping their face shut.

45 million are unemployed.... plenty of time to protest and for protests to go on for quite some time.... imo. :eek-52:

Maybe you can help them out by simply duct taping their face shut.
now what if the next person is screaming "Joe Biden Hates Black People" while a cop is sitting on him, you think many black people will be chanting "Joe Biden Hates Black People" for weeks?

If you can’t breathe you generally can’t talk . You might get it said once but that effort either exhausts all your air(since you can’t breathe) or you pass out or are unable to talk further

Last edited:

Forum List

Back