Are Republican gays, blacks and hispanics "delusional"? What is the GOP "message"?

I know a lot of liberal Democrats that would stab a gay folk in the back in a second.
Gay folk are the modern day ******* to many and political party has nothing to do with it.

Progressives will stab anyone in the back who don't submit to their tyranny...

The OP is just more evidence of that...

It must be difficult to be black or gay and a non-progressive, because apparently progressives believe they own the minority individual and if the individual makes it clear they are not owned progressives will go into attack mode...

Progressives are greedy and selfish - even to the point of believing they own individuals.

Fuck power to the people - it's power to the individual...

Oh come on Nick.
Both sides do it. Not everything is based on political ideology, especially prejudice and bigotry.

Well, RINO's stab me all the time...

Why do progressives believe they own blacks, gays, Hispanics etc???

You a fucking slave owner bitch?

You think you can own people motherfucker?

Yeah maybe there are minorities who believe in individualism and civil rights - maybe they don't like to be treated as sheep and treated as "you people" as democrats continually treat them...

Maybe they want to be treated as an individual and not as a group?

It is amazing how anyone would want to be treated as a member of a group rather than an individual...

Progressives may as well paint big signs that read: "I'm a collectivist sheep so treat me like one - treat me like you and obey the masters."

Fucking retards...

It's that LBJ "Ill have them ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years" mentality behind it

I am sure that is why all of the Democrats in the south switched to the Republican Party instead of LBJ signing into the Law the Civil Rights Act.
I have told and heard many a crude black joke and heard and told many a redneck joke.
Not saying it is right but I speak the truth.

Few switched...

Democrat racism just progressed, now you have a progressive party that advocates progress.

Democrats just learned to use blacks and minorities as effective voting tools and they did such progressively.

It pissed many democrats off to boot.... Guys like David Duke jumped ship out of protest.

Lets not forget the Dixicrats...

When did republicans ever for their own racist party???

Oh yea - NEVER.

Republicans have held the same position since Thomas Jefferson - since they were referred to as Democratic-Republicans.

Yet republicans are labeled as racist?

I dont know what "the left" believes..next time I have coffee with him I'll ask but do YOU think the rhetoric is bad or will you type a paragraph that refuses to answer the question?

I think negative rhetoric, violent rhetoric, etc, from EITHER SIDE is bad, and does nothing to help this country. Both are guilty of it, and BOTH have to end it.

Except every time you (or righties here) see that rhetoric from a conservative you actively deflect and defend it. Which doesnt look good with your "everybody does it and needs to stop" speech.
how many times have you and Marc let Dean slide when he says how all Republicans are this way and that?.......do you agree with the bullshit Dean says about how all republicans are?......i sure as hell dont think all Democrats are as Dean or Chris or Truth is.....

Except every time you (or righties here) see that rhetoric from a conservative you actively deflect and defend it. Which doesnt look good with your "everybody does it and needs to stop" speech.

example please? Link to the post. Thanks.

No problem..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...h-intolerable-inexcusable-on-immigration.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ing-bullying-by-police-case-draw-outrage.html

But please, dont deflect. Thanks

you have to link to thread the guy was at least in......:eusa_eh:

I think negative rhetoric, violent rhetoric, etc, from EITHER SIDE is bad, and does nothing to help this country. Both are guilty of it, and BOTH have to end it.

how many times have you and Marc let Dean slide when he says how all Republicans are this way and that?.......do you agree with the bullshit Dean says about how all republicans are?......i sure as hell dont think all Democrats are as Dean or Chris or Truth is.....

Dude you're talking small ball...I'm tired of Republicans finding one protestor (or in this case a poster on a message board) and hold them up to compare them to REPUBLICAN NATIONAL FIGURES. Its a bullshit comparison...and another attempt to deflect from what I am talking about AGAIN.

Dude you're talking small ball...I'm tired of Republicans finding one protestor (or in this case a poster on a message board) and hold them up to compare them to REPUBLICAN NATIONAL FIGURES. Its a bullshit comparison...and another attempt to deflect from what I am talking about AGAIN.

oh and Dean and Democrats do not do the same fucking thing?......open your fucking eyes when you read posts from some of the lefties here.....

What is the GOP "message"?

Don't listen to Democrats. They are Blood Sucking Vermin. They will suck the life right out of you. :lol:

oh and Dean and Democrats do not do the same fucking thing?......open your fucking eyes when you read posts from some of the lefties here.....

I dont know what Dean does bitch...I'm not his keeper or their defender...Please stop pretending. Now whenever someone says "they do it too" I have two responses:

1) What does what they do have to do with what YOU accept?
2) Prove it...Not that Dean does it but that Dems excuse, deflect and defend

When you are confronted with National Figures talking reckless your response is to say "But this guy who calls himself Dean on a MESSAGE BOARD said *blank*" Dean is not a national figure no matter how much you think or obsess about him

Where would the Democrat party be if not for RACE politics.

I guess they figure they have the "blacks" owned, now they are moving onto, "browns"

Owned by who? The Democratic Party is a coalition party. It's members are it's members. Just because corporations own the Republicans doesn't mean the Democrats are owned.

Even Rubio warned candidates against trashing the hispanics.

Food stamp president? What about Bush?

Santorum compares gays to "man on dog".

Newt wants to speak at the NAACP to "teach" those people "how to live and work".

The list is endless.

Add the Republicans desire to slash education, raise taxes on the middle class, cut taxes for the rich and stop health care, it's these three groups that would suffer the most under a Republican administration.

Why do they make up 10% of the Republican Party? How can the number be that high?

One wonders.

Oh, and right wingers, before you indulge in an orgy of "name calling", at least try to prove I'm wrong. At least this once.

Can you translate what you are trying to say into English instead of using partisan rhetoric?

Rubio did not warn candidates, he warned Newt, and advised the GOP to focus on legal immigration. In case you missed the primary yesterday, the Republicans voted for Romney, not Newt.

The strange thing is that HuffPo quoted Sontorum, and he actually said that homosexuality is not the same as man on dog. If they can get it right why can't you?

Newt wants to teach the NAACP how to live and work? When did he say that?

I don't have to prove you are wrong, you have to prove you are right. Idiot.

I dont know what Dean does bitch...I'm not his keeper or their defender...Please stop pretending. Now whenever someone says "they do it too" I have two responses:

When you are confronted with National Figures talking reckless your response is to say "But this guy who calls himself Dean on a MESSAGE BOARD said *blank*" Dean is not a national figure no matter how much you think or obsess about him

no you dont know what Dean does ....you only suck his Dick every thread your both in....Dean via this Message board may have a bigger audience then some politicians out there......

I guess they figure they have the "blacks" owned, now they are moving onto, "browns"

Owned by who? The Democratic Party is a coalition party. It's members are it's members. Just because corporations own the Republicans doesn't mean the Democrats are owned.

sure Dean....if you believe that.....then they did a nice job on you.....believe everything they tell you,and hate those fucking Republicans.......you aint as smart as you seem to think you are....

no you dont know what Dean does ....you only suck his Dick every thread your both in....Dean via this Message board may have a bigger audience then some politicians out there......

Ok, you're right me and Dean are BFF's and his audience is bigger than politicians. :lol: Both are completely believeable...thats the ticket!

blacks, gays and hispanics can't think for themselves.

-rdean

You can't make something up and assign it to me.

Especially when blacks, gays and Hispanics overwhelmingly stay away from the Republican Party. That kind of tells you they aren't buying the swill the Republicans have to offer.

blacks, gays and hispanics can't think for themselves.

-rdean

You can't make something up and assign it to me.

Especially when blacks, gays and Hispanics overwhelmingly stay away from the Republican Party. That kind of tells you they aren't buying the swill the Republicans have to offer.

Some people like their chains....

do you have to take a oath, swear allegiance to THE PARTY to become a MEMBER of the Democrat party? And since you are a member, is it like with gangs, you can never get out if you want?

:confused:

Forum List

Back