Are Republicans keeping their fingers crossed hoping plane was blown up by terrorists?

Trump tweeted that it had been blown up when all that was known was that it was missing.

Case closed.

The more fear, the better for Trump.

He will give the idiots the war they want since he, is an idiot.

Trump tweeted that it had been blown up when all that was known was that it was missing.

Case closed.

Another far left drone chimes in to protect another drone..

Terrorism suspected in crash of Egyptian plane; 66 missing

Do try and keep up with current events instead of protecting your religious brothers..

The minute anyone saw the flight plan, they suspected terrorism. Only a leftwing douche bag wouldn't.

Not one American was on the flight so that eliminates radical Islamic terrorists. What if it was a missile fired by a Russian fighter by mistake or equipment failure?

Not one American was on the flight so that eliminates radical Islamic terrorists. What if it was a missile fired by a Russian fighter by mistake or equipment failure?

How does that eliminate radical Islamic terrorists?

"Not one American was on the flight so that eliminates radical Islamic terrorists"

That is probably how the far left drones are programmed to think, but that is not the case with ISIS, they do not care..

Russian plane crash: What we know - BBC News

"Not one American was on the flight so that eliminates radical Islamic terrorists"

That is probably how the far left drones are programmed to think, but that is not the case with ISIS, they do not care..

The passenger jet was flying at 37,000 feet above sea level and over the Med Sea (I forget how to spell it). Way beyond ISIS capability who live in the middle ages.

The passenger jet was flying at 37,000 feet above sea level and over the Med Sea (I forget how to spell it). Way beyond ISIS capability who live in the middle ages.

You missed how they brought down the Russian Jet, it was soda can..

Do try and keep up..

How is smuggling a bomb onto the plane "beyond ISIS capability?"

How is smuggling a bomb onto the plane "beyond ISIS capability?"

I think it unlikely it was a bomb covertly stashed in the plane by a terrorist group. Let's see what the black box says once recovered. Was the plane fly by wire is only one thing I would want to know.

Even if it's terrorism, I don't see how that helps Republicans. Republicans actually don't like terrorism, I hope rdean realizes that.

Case closed.

Do try and keep up with current events instead of protecting your religious brothers..

The minute anyone saw the flight plan, they suspected terrorism. Only a leftwing douche bag wouldn't.
Not everyone. Why would anyone be SPECULATING at this point without the facts?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Case closed.

Not everyone. Why would anyone be SPECULATING at this point without the facts?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Because of the actions the plane took before leaving radar..

Do try and keep up

Silly far left drone..

Forum List

Back