Are Republicans keeping their fingers crossed hoping plane was blown up by terrorists?

Trump fires back at Clinton over Muslim ban: 'Ask Hillary who blew up the plane last night'

What if it turns out to be mechanical failure. Will that make Republicans mad?
More along the lines of hoping we get hit again here…it will dial up value of the hate and the fear which are their only cash crops. In the ideas marketplace, they are penniless.
You're mentally ill.

I wish I was. Why do you think Drumpf was on Twitter a few hours proclaiming it was terrorism? Surely you do not believe he cares about the victims.

Trump tweeted that it had been blown up when all that was known was that it was missing.

Case closed.

Another far left drone chimes in to protect another drone..

Terrorism suspected in crash of Egyptian plane; 66 missing

Do try and keep up with current events instead of protecting your religious brothers..

The minute anyone saw the flight plan, they suspected terrorism. Only a leftwing douche bag wouldn't.

Big difference between suspecting and making a definite claim. The idiot would go off half cocked on all his decisions.

Maybe it was just a spontaneous on-board protest about some Youtube film,

Trump tweeted that it had been blown up when all that was known was that it was missing.

Case closed.

Do try and keep up with current events instead of protecting your religious brothers..

The minute anyone saw the flight plan, they suspected terrorism. Only a leftwing douche bag wouldn't.

Big difference between suspecting and making a definite claim. The idiot would go off half cocked on all his decisions.

Hillary said the same thing, douche bag. How is she qualified to be President?

The more fear, the better for Trump.

He will give the idiots the war they want since he, is an idiot.
In case you were asleep for the past seven years, we have been involved in wars during the entire Obama administration.
Sure enough, but not the war against Islam, that Trump and his minions want..
Not only do his boot-licking supporters want to declare war against an entire religion, these fucking idiots would love to go to war with Mexico, provided they don't actually have to step away from their keyboards and actually participate.

Trump fires back at Clinton over Muslim ban: 'Ask Hillary who blew up the plane last night'

More along the lines of hoping we get hit again here…it will dial up value of the hate and the fear which are their only cash crops. In the ideas marketplace, they are penniless.
You're mentally ill.

I wish I was. Why do you think Drumpf was on Twitter a few hours proclaiming it was terrorism? Surely you do not believe he cares about the victims.
The only thing trump cares about is trump.

Case closed.

No she didn't.

Case closed.

No she didn't.

Yes she did.

Case closed.

Put the two quotes side by side. They do not mean the same thing.

Case closed.

What's the difference? Oh yeah . . . . I forgot . . . . she's a Democrat.

You're mentally ill.

I don't do Twitter and I'm not a Trump supporter.

How do you know he doesn't personally care about the victims? I haven't heard him say he doesn't care.

She used the word “apparently” shit brains. That she happens to be a Democrat was predictable since her response was calm and measured.

Case closed.

Yup their immediate thought it had to be because of a stupid video made in the U.S. that caused it

She used the word “apparently” shit brains. That she happens to be a Democrat was predictable since her response was calm and measured.

Oh puhleeze. You have to be and idiot to believe there is any functional difference between the two statements. The word "apparently" is implied in Trump's statement.

You're mentally ill.

How do you know he doesn't personally care about the victims? I haven't heard him say he doesn't care.

The first comment would have been to express concern for them or their families for one thing.

I love how Drumpf supporters are the first to tell you that they are not Drumpf supporters; then turn around and defend this small fraction of a man at every turn.

You're mentally ill.

Leftwing douche bags are always claiming that Republicans want Americans to die. It's part of their understanding of reality.

Sad, isn't it?

Oh puhleeze. You have to be and idiot to believe there is any functional difference between the two statements. The word "apparently" is implied in Trump's statement.

You’d have to be functionally illiterate to believe that. Which, is no big secret to the board that you are.

Democrats always blame Republicans first.
Democrats always blame America first.

Forum List

Back