Are Republicans keeping their fingers crossed hoping plane was blown up by terrorists?

Trump opposed the war that Hillary voted for. Hmmmm, that has a nice rhyming ring to it. I can see it on bumper stickers and ads now.
Here is my Bumper sticker "Trump Gonna Make America Virtually Great Again"
He "virtually opposed " LOL
In 2002, Donald Trump Said He Supported Invading Iraq

Trump Is Making Up His Opposition to Iraq War -
Trump: 'I may have' backed Iraq war invasion in 2002 - CNNPolitics.com
It amazes me that these Trump supporters/apologists haven't realised that there are things called 'Search Engines'.

Trump opposed the war that Hillary voted for. Hmmmm, that has a nice rhyming ring to it. I can see it on bumper stickers and ads now.

What?!? You're expecting truth in details to matter more than political slogans? If you want to do that, Hillary has zero credibility as a women's champion.

Trump tweeted that it had been blown up when all that was known was that it was missing.

Case closed.

Another far left drone chimes in to protect another drone..

Terrorism suspected in crash of Egyptian plane; 66 missing

Do try and keep up with current events instead of protecting your religious brothers..

The minute anyone saw the flight plan, they suspected terrorism. Only a leftwing douche bag wouldn't.

Big difference between suspecting and making a definite claim. The idiot would go off half cocked on all his decisions.

Hillary said the same thing, douche bag. How is she qualified to be President?
Trump tweeted that it had been blown up when all that was known was that it was missing.

Case closed.

Do try and keep up with current events instead of protecting your religious brothers..

The minute anyone saw the flight plan, they suspected terrorism. Only a leftwing douche bag wouldn't.
Not everyone. Why would anyone be SPECULATING at this point without the facts?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

By definition, if you are speculating, then you don't have all the facts. If you have all the facts, then you aren't speculating.

This logic stuff is difficult for you, isn't it?

Trump's only fact was that a plane went off the radar, and with that he proclaimed it an act of terrorism.

You see, Trump can do that, because he and his follower are oblivious to him being wrong, or lying, or flip flopping.
And of course now if it's determined with certainty that terrorists blew up the plane, Trump will crow about his guess as if he has some special powers of analysis to determine the nature of events.
Politicians have a bad habit of very quickly proclaiming knowledge of event causes. You know, like claiming a clearly staged attack was a spontaneous response to a video. Trump is becoming a politician. Isn't it precious to watch him learn how to walk?

Big difference between suspecting and making a definite claim. The idiot would go off half cocked on all his decisions.

By definition, if you are speculating, then you don't have all the facts. If you have all the facts, then you aren't speculating.

Trump's only fact was that a plane went off the radar, and with that he proclaimed it an act of terrorism.

You see, Trump can do that, because he and his follower are oblivious to him being wrong, or lying, or flip flopping.
And of course now if it's determined with certainty that terrorists blew up the plane, Trump will crow about his guess as if he has some special powers of analysis to determine the nature of events.
Politicians have a bad habit of very quickly proclaiming knowledge of event causes. You know, like claiming a clearly staged attack was a spontaneous response to a video. Trump is becoming a politician. Isn't it precious to watch him learn how to walk?

Deanie Baby was crossing his fingers hoping they were killed by a spontaneous mob over the video

It amazes me that these Trump supporters/apologists haven't realised that there are things called 'Search Engines'.
What's truly amazing is watching posters insist on absolute adherence to factual details for those with whom they disagree while granting those with whom they agree the widest possible latitude.

Details don't matter. Hillary can claim to be a women's champion despite trashing those she says should be heard and believed and Trump can claim to oppose something for which she voted affirmatively. This is politics, baby!

LOL Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi LOL LOL LOL

Obama said Benghazi was an act of terror the day after it happened. I guess that makes him the smartest guy in the room back then.

Details don't matter. Hillary can claim to be a women's champion despite trashing those she says should be heard and believed and Trump can claim to oppose something for which she voted affirmatively. This is politics, baby!

You all are scared of Hillary ...she is going to castrate your "alpha male " ....must see TV

What's truly amazing is watching posters insist on absolute adherence to factual details for those with whom they disagree while granting those with whom they agree the widest possible latitude.

Yes, if Hillary were a "woman's champion" she would put woman before party, clearly she doesn't which leaves her just a Democrat champion

Yes, if Hillary were a "woman's champion" she would put woman before party, clearly she doesn't which leaves her just a Democrat champion

Why aren't all the anti-Trump Republicans who are rolling over to support him putting principle ahead of party?

Obama said Benghazi was an act of terror the day after it happened. I guess that makes him the smartest guy in the room back then.
Are you saying he didn't have control over the people he sent out who basically said that was a lie? The official line was that the attack was caused by a video, yet you say he claimed it was an act of terror. Is he really that weak?

Because of the actions the plane took before leaving radar..

Do try and keep up

Silly far left drone..
It took some hard turns. That Doesn't Mean Jack.

Yes it does, but then again you are a far left drone!

Please try and keep up!
Who's speculating this...and why?

Read the article far left drone, do your own research..

Stop expecting others to do it for you!
I did. The key quote in the article is "No hypothesis is favored or ruled out at this stage. "

Seems to run counter to the OP title. Which is eerily biasly misleading.

Are you saying he didn't have control over the people he sent out who basically said that was a lie? The official line was that the attack was caused by a video, yet you say he claimed it was an act of terror. Is he really that weak?

There was never an official line that the video caused the attack.

Secondly, since we don't have the perpetrators' to ask, no one knows for certain what role the video played.

Do you want to dispute that?

...then he sent Susan Rice aroundf the media tour to convince people it was about the stupid video. Which means he knew but lied, as did Hillary. All to help his re-election bid. Smart, yes. Honest NO.

Secondly, since we don't have the perpetrators' to ask, no one knows for certain what role the video played.

An official line? That's your excuse? So non stop propaganda is OK if it isn't "official"?

You can argue semantics all you want, but when the administration's talking heads maintain for weeks that the attacks were the spontaneous result of a video while, as you claim, the president maintains that they were an act of terror, something is clearly wrong in the chain of command. If the president was confident in what he said, no administration figure has any business saying otherwise. Don't you agree? Yet, there was no immediate retraction, no one was taken to the woodshed for publicly contradicting the president, and the video meme continued. You can't have it both ways. Either the president was on board with the video story, which makes his statement a lie, or he was not, which makes him an incredibly weak leader. Which is it?

Forum List

Back