Are Republicans "trying" to lose the 2016 presidential race?

More reasons why the GOP attracts the womens vote

Ask Kathleen Wiley how appealing the Democratic party is to women. Being an activist, Democratic party supporter, get groped in the White House by a liberal President, get sold out from the top to the bottom of the Democratic party as well as NOW.

and Kathleen Wiley has coattails a mile long..... NOT! Do you honestly think that there are a lot of women who make their decision about what party to vote for based upon Kathleen - fucking- WILEY? Are you on drugs?

You make a point which doesn't refute or even address my point then ask me if "I" am the one on drugs?

No one expects them to become Democrats. They just have to address the concerns of the people rather than just pursue a political ideology. In the last election, 73% of the Blacks, 71% of Latinos, and 55% of the women voted democrat. 60% of the younger voters group,18-29 went Democrat. If Republicans are to win presidential elections, they have to shed the image of a party dominated by older white males looking to turn the clock back.

what they need is a charasmatic candidate who is not afraid to tell the truth to the american voters.

strategically they need to learn to use social media and "profiling" like the dems did in order to get their message to the target groups.

the conservative small govt message is a good one. but they need to overcome the corrupt left wing media and drive the message home in spite of the media lies.
I don't think many voters would disapprove of a smaller government, however a lot of voters would disapprove of a small government that doesn't give them the services they want.

A Republican will not win the white house with a message that says vote for me because you don't really want strong safety nets, strong environmental protection, national support for public schools, right to legal abortion, right to marry who you choose, strong support for anti-discrimination laws, and a path to citizenship. Unless you can come out strongly in favor of at lease some these issue, you can't win. These are issue that the public supports. If Republicans are to win, they're going to have to give voters what they want, not try to re-educate them.

You mean become Democrat-Lyte. There would be zero distinction between the two parties, hotshot. We need a strong Conservative party to counter the immoral and evil message the Democrats and the American Left are trying to force on us.

You make a point which doesn't refute or even address my point then ask me if "I" am the one on drugs?

You have said nothing that needs refuting; your comments simply implode.

kaz prays to the voices in his head. The %s tell the story, not Wiley, for heaven's sake.

No man is free unless all men are free.

Apparently not in the Democratic party.

You gotta throw some liberals under the bus to win? So Kathleen to you is just collateral damage within acceptable losses?

You have said nothing that needs refuting; your comments simply implode.

Of course, it wasn't liberal. So you weren't interested. However, since he quoted me, I made the assumption his point had something to do with my post. Not sure where I got that idea.

what they need is a charasmatic candidate who is not afraid to tell the truth to the american voters.

strategically they need to learn to use social media and "profiling" like the dems did in order to get their message to the target groups.

the conservative small govt message is a good one. but they need to overcome the corrupt left wing media and drive the message home in spite of the media lies.
I don't think many voters would disapprove of a smaller government, however a lot of voters would disapprove of a small government that doesn't give them the services they want.

A Republican will not win the white house with a message that says vote for me because you don't really want strong safety nets, strong environmental protection, national support for public schools, right to legal abortion, right to marry who you choose, strong support for anti-discrimination laws, and a path to citizenship. Unless you can come out strongly in favor of at lease some these issue, you can't win. These are issue that the public supports. If Republicans are to win, they're going to have to give voters what they want, not try to re-educate them.

You mean become Democrat-Lyte. There would be zero distinction between the two parties, hotshot. We need a strong Conservative party to counter the immoral and evil message the Democrats and the American Left are trying to force on us.

Damn Boy!

You guys reall are trying to lose aren't ya?

Evil and immorality exists across the political spectrum, particularly in the far right.

Their members are not conservatives: they are social traditionalists, neo-cons, and corporatists.

The far right is the dark side of America, and they are not conservatives, only reactionaries.

Evil and immorality exists across the political spectrum, particularly in the far right.

Their members are not conservatives: they are social traditionalists, neo-cons, and corporatists.

The far right is the dark side of America, and they are not conservatives, only reactionaries.

Social conservatives are very much Conservative in everything else. if there is zero distinction between the two parties, then what's left?

Damn Boy!

No, I don't want the GOP to warp speed so far to the Left you can't tell them apart from the Communist Democrat party.

Damn Boy!

There's no doubt you've already won. The only way to take the mediocre masses from you is to promise them more of other people's stuff than you do. If that happened, we'd all become Democrats since they are promising less stuff and you'd all become Republicans since they are offering the most stuff, and we'd be back where we started with just the names flipped. Think about it, but make sure you have a spotter when you do so you don't pull something.

Damn Boy!

No, I don't want the GOP to warp speed so far to the Left you can't tell them apart from the Communist Democrat party.

You mean like where the GOP used to be before they were hijacked by the right?

Damn Boy!

There's no doubt you've already won. The only way to take the mediocre masses from you is to promise them more of other people's stuff than you do. If that happened, we'd all become Democrats since they are promising less stuff and you'd all become Republicans since they are offering the most stuff, and we'd be back where we started with just the names flipped. Think about it, but make sure you have a spotter when you do so you don't pull something.

There is a better way.......offer people better jobs and they will flock to the Republicans

Ask Kathleen Wiley how appealing the Democratic party is to women. Being an activist, Democratic party supporter, get groped in the White House by a liberal President, get sold out from the top to the bottom of the Democratic party as well as NOW.

and Kathleen Wiley has coattails a mile long..... NOT! Do you honestly think that there are a lot of women who make their decision about what party to vote for based upon Kathleen - fucking- WILEY? Are you on drugs?

Wiley sez she got groped by Bill and now ONE formerly democratic woman is, maybe, voting for the other party and you think that anyone else gives a shit? Really? If you think the GOP hada problem winning women voters with a black MAN running for the democrats, just wait until Hillary steps up. ;)

Damn Boy!

There is a better way.......offer people better jobs and they will flock to the Republicans

Jobs are created when value is created. Government spends vast amounts and creates nothing. The worst of all possible options for jobs is the Democratic party. There's the rub. If the masses grasped that, they wouldn't be voting for you now.

Jobs are created when value is created. Government spends vast amounts and creates nothing. The worst of all possible options for jobs is the Democratic party. There's the rub. If the masses grasped that, they wouldn't be voting for you now.

Create us some jobs Republicans........that's the rub

America is said to be founded on Christian principles. I have been a practicing christian my entire life. The bible preaches against greed and the love of money and materialistic things. Yet this country right now has never been so full of greed and hatred for those who work hard just to scrape by. The trend is lower wage jobs and you had better be happy for one of those lower wage jobs. When I hear a candidate speak out against greed and the true return to christian principles thats my candidate. But I fear I will leave this earth long before that happens. Those that claim this is a christian nation the loudest are most often those that live contrary to biblical christian principles. Thats the way I see it after 75 years on this earth.

Damn Boy!

With this type of ignorance and stupidity in the GOP, republicans can’t help but lose.

The tragic irony of this, of course, is it’s not necessary for republicans to ‘change.’ They need only return to the days when republicans were sane and advocated for responsible governance, before they struck their Faustian bargain with social conservatives, Christian fundamentalists, and the irresponsible fiscal right (TPM).

Create us some jobs Republicans........that's the rub

The rub is republicans still buy into the myth that jobs will just ‘trickle down.’

Forum List

Back