Are Republicans "trying" to lose the 2016 presidential race?

I guess the left's unbridled hatred for Sarah Palin is because she was a woman.
We can play this silly game all day long but I really don't think the hatred for Obama was worse than the hatred for Clinton or the left's hatred for Bush. People disagree with each others politics. To suggest ulterior motives is just dumb.

People hated Bush and Clinton for things they actually did. Sometimes they got a little nuts, but there was a basis for it.

No one ever claimed things like they weren't born in this country or a terrorist wrote their books for them or other insane shit like that.

Because there was never any reason to suspect those things in the rapist or Bush.

The unanswered questions on the Stuttering Clusterfukk's life are legion.

There are more unanswered questions about him, there is more we don't know about him than there is things we do know.

the rapist's life was an open book. Every last minute of it. So was/is George W Bush's.

And Bush 41. Virtaully every minute of his life is documented. As was Reagan's.

We don't know shit about the Stuttering Clusterfukk's life before 1985.

Like, how did an average/poor Student transfer from an average College (Occidental) and get into one of the very best Liberal Arts Colleges on Earth?

And how did he graduate? You don't go to Columbia as a Junior, do their 160 hours of MANDATORY Core Curriculum in 2 years and graduate.

The Core Curriculum

It just isn't done. Not by an average student. Not by an exceptional Student. Actually, not by anybody short of a reincarnation of Isaac Newton

And who paid for it? Last I checked, Columbia wasn't cheap.

Then, how did he get into Hawvawd? Who paid for that?

What were his Grades? The Hawvawd Crimson sez he was an Honor Student. Bull SHIT. Know what the Hawvawd Crimson is? A FUCKING Student newspaper/blog. They got nothing to do with the University itself.

As to Ayers writing the Stuttering Clusterfukk's book (Dreams of [I wish I knew who] my father [really was)....?

You don't go from writing SHIT like this...

Under water grottos, caverns
Filled with apes
That eat figs.
Stepping on the figs
That the apes
Eat, they crunch.
The apes howl, bare
Their fangs, dance,
Tumble in the
Rushing water,
Musty, wet pelts
Glistening in the blue.

To writing a sophisticated, articulate, Homerian-style book Like Dreams.

It just doesn't happen.

It simply isn't possible.

When I am told that my Grampa's Plow Horse won the Kentucky Derby, I will believe that event is more likely than I can believe the author of that piece of shit poem wrote 'Dreams'.

It isn't that people are picking on the Stuttering Clusterfukk because he's Black.

We're picking on him because he's an asshole and you're defending him because he's Black.

Get the distinction?

Being Black doesn't make you immune to criticism, as much as you'd like it to.

Ain't gonna happen

Great summary. Nothing more needs to be said.

The right doesn't realize just how big of a joke their phoney outrage over Obama has become. I wonder if they think the country is as stupid as they are? That the rest of the country cannot tell that 90% of what they say about Obama, is just made up non-sense?

When you launch into countrywide protests less than 10 days after his initial inauguration, before he's had a chance to do anything to protest about, do you really expect people to believe you got valid issues with his Administration?

WTF can any President do in 10 days that would spark so much outrage? Aside from Truman, nothing. Word to the right, nobody buy's your rap against Obama!

What I don't understand is, why the right chooses to make shit up about the President, when there are very serious issues about the man people should be outraged about?

The right doesn't realize just how big of a joke their phoney outrage over Obama has become. I wonder if they think the country is as stupid as they are? That the rest of the country cannot tell that 90% of what they say about Obama, is just made up non-sense?

When you launch into countrywide protests less than 10 days after his initial inauguration, before he's had a chance to do anything to protest about, do you really expect people to believe you got valid issues with his Administration?

WTF can any President do in 10 days that would spark so much outrage? Aside from Truman, nothing. Word to the right, nobody buy's your rap against Obama!

What I don't understand is, why the right chooses to make shit up about the President, when there are very serious issues about the man people should be outraged about?

everything in post #360 is true. If you think you can disprove any of it, please proceed.

As a starter tell us why the POTUS should be taking sides in a local self defense case in Sanford Fla.

[

Because there was never any reason to suspect those things in the rapist or Bush.

There are more unanswered questions about him, there is more we don't know about him than there is things we do know.

the rapist's life was an open book. Every last minute of it. So was/is George W Bush's.

Like, how did an average/poor Student transfer from an average College (Occidental) and get into one of the very best Liberal Arts Colleges on Earth?

And how did he graduate? You don't go to Columbia as a Junior, do their 160 hours of MANDATORY Core Curriculum in 2 years and graduate.

The Core Curriculum

It just isn't done. Not by an average student. Not by an exceptional Student. Actually, not by anybody short of a reincarnation of Isaac Newton

What were his Grades? The Hawvawd Crimson sez he was an Honor Student. Bull SHIT. Know what the Hawvawd Crimson is? A FUCKING Student newspaper/blog. They got nothing to do with the University itself.

As to Ayers writing the Stuttering Clusterfukk's book (Dreams of [I wish I knew who] my father [really was)....?

It just doesn't happen.

When I am told that my Grampa's Plow Horse won the Kentucky Derby, I will believe that event is more likely than I can believe the author of that piece of shit poem wrote 'Dreams'.

It isn't that people are picking on the Stuttering Clusterfukk because he's Black.

We're picking on him because he's an asshole and you're defending him because he's Black.

Get the distinction?

Ain't gonna happen

Yup, you aren't the least tiny bit racist despite that rant that was kind of... racist.

Put down the bottle, it's 8 AM in the morning.

[

The Core Curriculum

It just doesn't happen.

Get the distinction?

Ain't gonna happen

Yup, you aren't the least tiny bit racist despite that rant that was kind of... racist.

HaHa. I can't even read half of these posts anymore. Hysterical.

[

The Core Curriculum

It just doesn't happen.

Get the distinction?

Ain't gonna happen

there is nothing racist in that post. The racism is on the left. Look at Sharpton and Jackson and Obama and Holder------thats what racism looks like.

[

The Core Curriculum

It just doesn't happen.

Get the distinction?

Ain't gonna happen

HaHa. I can't even read half of these posts anymore. Hysterical.

your lack of reading comprehension ability is well established.

[

there is nothing racist in that post. The racism is on the left. Look at Sharpton and Jackson and Obama and Holder------thats what racism looks like.

Yup, totally racist to think that the death of a black child should be treated with all the same seriousness as the death of a white child.

[

Yup, totally racist to think that the death of a black child should be treated with all the same seriousness as the death of a white child.

There was a trial even though there was insufficient evidence, both sides had their witnesses and told their stories, the lawyers chose the jury, the judge was a liberal, the jury reviewed the evidence and came in with a not guilty verdict.

You may not like the verdict but the case was given serious processing under our legal system. If TM had been white and GZ black the process would have been exactly the same. I know that you on the left WANT this case to be about race--but it wasn't.

People hated Bush and Clinton for things they actually did. Sometimes they got a little nuts, but there was a basis for it.

No one ever claimed things like they weren't born in this country or a terrorist wrote their books for them or other insane shit like that.

The Core Curriculum

Under water grottos, caverns
Filled with apes
That eat figs.
Stepping on the figs
That the apes
Eat, they crunch.
The apes howl, bare
Their fangs, dance,
Tumble in the
Rushing water,
Musty, wet pelts
Glistening in the blue.

It just doesn't happen.

Get the distinction?

Ain't gonna happen

A black man getting into Harvard......something fishy there

The Core Curriculum

It just doesn't happen.

Get the distinction?

Ain't gonna happen

Nothing fishy about that, there are lots of blacks at Harvard, How many of them have paid lawyers to keep their records out of the public eye?

Nothing fishy about that, there are lots of blacks at Harvard, How many of them have paid lawyers to keep their records out of the public eye?
Name a lawyer who was paid

Why should Obama release his college records? Do you think that would be the end of it? Like it was the two times he released his birth certificate?

Why give your opposition a stick to beat you with?

Last edited:
[

There was a trial even though there was insufficient evidence, both sides had their witnesses and told their stories, the lawyers chose the jury, the judge was a liberal, the jury reviewed the evidence and came in with a not guilty verdict.

You may not like the verdict but the case was given serious processing under our legal system. If TM had been white and GZ black the process would have been exactly the same. I know that you on the left WANT this case to be about race--but it wasn't.

No, if TM had been white and GZ black, the following things would have happened.

The Cops would have canvassed door to door to see if anyone was missing a kid.

They would have done a drug test on GZ, and found out how much Demprazin and Adderall he was on.

They'd have arrested him on the spot. Probably sweated a confession out of him.

But instead, they figured, meh, just some black kid, give the guy back his gun and send him home.

Now while I think having an all white jury was part of the problem, the other part of the problem was that the cops didn't do their job until prompted by national protests.

Why should Obama release his college records? Do you think that would be the end of it? Like it was the two times he released his birth certificate?

The law firm of Perkins Coie LLP of Seattle has been paid over a million dollars to fight any FOIA requests or court actions for Obama's college records.

There are valid questions about Obama's college history: how did a poor half breed from Hawaii pay the very expensive tuition at columbia and harvard? did he get scholarships and grants that were reseved for foreign students? Did he commit fraud claiming to be foreign? did he register as a muslim? did he register as Barry Soetoro of Indonesia?

These are vaild questions. Why is the public not allowed to know everything about the guy that we give the keys to the nuclear trigger?

No, if TM had been white and GZ black, the following things would have happened.

The Cops would have canvassed door to door to see if anyone was missing a kid.

They would have done a drug test on GZ, and found out how much Demprazin and Adderall he was on.

They'd have arrested him on the spot. Probably sweated a confession out of him.

But instead, they figured, meh, just some black kid, give the guy back his gun and send him home.

Now while I think having an all white jury was part of the problem, the other part of the problem was that the cops didn't do their job until prompted by national protests.

well, I guess thats what you choose to believe. I am not going to waste any more time with someone who refuses to accept the facts of this case.

But if we are to engage in hypotheticals, what if both were black or both white. Would any of us even be aware of this case? No, of course not. This entire thing was stirred up by the race baiters and to their dismay, it did not come out the way they wanted it to, and now they are going to riot and burn cities-------great, thats the way to fix things, burn your own neighborhoods and loot your neighbors stores. fucking morons

The law firm of Perkins Coie LLP of Seattle has been paid over a million dollars to fight any FOIA requests or court actions for Obama's college records.

There are valid questions about Obama's college history: how did a poor half breed from Hawaii pay the very expensive tuition at columbia and harvard? did he get scholarships and grants that were reseved for foreign students? Did he commit fraud claiming to be foreign? did he register as a muslim? did he register as Barry Soetoro of Indonesia?

These are vaild questions. Why is the public not allowed to know everything about the guy that we give the keys to the nuclear trigger?

Link

[

well, I guess thats what you choose to believe. I am not going to waste any more time with someone who refuses to accept the facts of this case.

But if we are to engage in hypotheticals, what if both were black or both white. Would any of us even be aware of this case? No, of course not. This entire thing was stirred up by the race baiters and to their dismay, it did not come out the way they wanted it to, and now they are going to riot and burn cities-------great, thats the way to fix things, burn your own neighborhoods and loot your neighbors stores. fucking morons

frankly, we didn't get any action on civil rights in this country until people started rioting for them.

shouldn't be that way, but it is.

Like any other middle class college student, Obama paid with money from his relatives, scholarships, part time jobs and student loans

Burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise........go for it

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/money.asp

Last edited:

Link

Barack Obama -- Robert Bauer

Like any other middle class college student, Obama paid with money from his relatives, scholarships, part time jobs and student loans

Burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise........go for it

and you know that how? which scholarships? which loans? which relatives?

when the records are sealed it is kind of hard to prove anything------except that the records are sealed.

Forum List

Back