Are Republicans "trying" to lose the 2016 presidential race?

if Obama sued anyone, it just gives THEM ink... why in the world would he do that? they can't get any court of law to consider their insanity, and they continue to damage the GOP's credibility with the middle, so why do anything? let them continue to do what they do best... shoot their party in the foot.

If you want to believe that obama is who and what he claims to be, fine. go right ahead.

But damn it, if he was a republican his hidden college records would have been the lead story on every news outlet for the last 7 years. and you fucking well know it.

and birthers just don't get it. they think up all this weird shit and they actually believe that anyone else besides their fringe wacko compatriots gives a shit. they don't realize that Obama gave them a huge beatdown when he did produce his long form birth certificate and made them look like monkeys. He has already taken the wind out of their sails but they don't even realize it. The voting public thinks they are a joke. Most importantly, the middle of the bell curve thinks they are a fucking joke, and THAT is where elections are won.

wrong, sadly elections are won today by the media, not the candidates or their platforms, but by a biased media that is corrupt and self serving. We might as well be living in pre breakup Russia with Pravda providing our news.

No, our elections are lost by wackos like you.

and birthers just don't get it. they think up all this weird shit and they actually believe that anyone else besides their fringe wacko compatriots gives a shit. they don't realize that Obama gave them a huge beatdown when he did produce his long form birth certificate and made them look like monkeys. He has already taken the wind out of their sails but they don't even realize it. The voting public thinks they are a joke. Most importantly, the middle of the bell curve thinks they are a fucking joke, and THAT is where elections are won.

wrong, sadly elections are won today by the media, not the candidates or their platforms, but by a biased media that is corrupt and self serving. We might as well be living in pre breakup Russia with Pravda providing our news.

Do you have any perception of how many sources of information are open to Americans? Thousands? Tens of thousands?

if Obama sued anyone, it just gives THEM ink... why in the world would he do that? they can't get any court of law to consider their insanity, and they continue to damage the GOP's credibility with the middle, so why do anything? let them continue to do what they do best... shoot their party in the foot.

If you want to believe that obama is who and what he claims to be, fine. go right ahead.

But damn it, if he was a republican his hidden college records would have been the lead story on every news outlet for the last 7 years. and you fucking well know it.

everybody's college records are hidden.

but hey... you can keep trying to convince everyone that BatBoy is real too... I could give a fuck. The louder you goofy birthers scream, the more the middle of the curve is repulsed by you and by the party you purport to represent.

Nothing fishy about that, there are lots of blacks at Harvard, How many of them have paid lawyers to keep their records out of the public eye?

You don't have to pay anyone. It's against the law to release school records.

really??? can you please cite the federal statute that makes it illegal for a person to release his own school records?

You're making no sense. You admit Records cannot be released without the individuals permission and in the same breath claim the President has spent millions (a claim not supported by facts) keeping them "sealed".

Do you have any perception of how many sources of information are open to Americans? Thousands? Tens of thousands?

do you know how many americans get their news from SNL and MTV?

really??? can you please cite the federal statute that makes it illegal for a person to release his own school records?

why should Obama do what no other president has done?

the media demanded and got Bush's college and military records. why is obama exempt from the normal vetting process?

George Bush never authorized the release of his college records. He did authorize the release of his military records... and so did Kerry.

Bush's however, were oddly misplaced somewhere in St. Louis in the National Guard records repository so we never got to see the documentation about how the TANG handled it when DUbya disobeyed a direct order to report for a flight physical.... oddly, the very first year that drug testing was part of the regimen. Coincidence? maybe.

Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

Obama's "sealed" records

None

[

well, I guess thats what you choose to believe. I am not going to waste any more time with someone who refuses to accept the facts of this case.

But if we are to engage in hypotheticals, what if both were black or both white. Would any of us even be aware of this case? No, of course not. This entire thing was stirred up by the race baiters and to their dismay, it did not come out the way they wanted it to, and now they are going to riot and burn cities-------great, thats the way to fix things, burn your own neighborhoods and loot your neighbors stores. fucking morons

frankly, we didn't get any action on civil rights in this country until people started rioting for them.

shouldn't be that way, but it is.

That shows your complete and utter lack of knowledge on Civil Rights.

If anything, the riots set Civil Rights and especially, the Uniting of the races, back fifty years.

What brought Civil Rights out of the basement was when the dimocrap party stopped fighting it.

A lot of power in the dimocrap party back then. A lot. Really a lot. Really, really, really a lot.

Republicans had been fighting for Civil Rights for 100 years before dimocrap scum finally relented.

But, being the scum they are, they only did it when they though it would benefit them politicially.

Just a fact.

The best way in those days, really, about the only way to communicate effectively with Black People was through their Churches. And MLK was the UNQUESTIONED Leader of the Black Church in the South.

LBJ made a deal with MLK, "Get your people to vote dimocrap and we'll bring them up North so we can hand out goodies to them and take control of the Cities."

MLK, to his everlasting shame (he was a lifelong Republican) went for the deal.

Through the Black Church, he got word out to his people. It worked.

For White dimocrap scum.

For Black people.....? Not so much.

Go ahead and delude yourself. You're not hurting anyone but your own self.

Don't mean shit to me.

I know whereof I speak. I was there. I watched it unfold day by day, Month by Month.

The toughest places to integrate, believe it or not (like I care?) were liberal refuges like Boston and New Yawk. They excluded themselves from the gigantic migration of Blacks coming up from the South.

Talk about some prejudiced muthas? And they're the ones who talk the most shit about 'Justice' and 'equality' and other lies they want idiots to believe.

Boston still ain't crazy about Roxbury. The City of Boston has less than 25% African-Americans.

New Yawk has 25.1%.

Dee-Troit? 83%

Cleveland 54%

Blacks are being used by dimocrap scum like they're.... I dunno but it ain't right, I'll tell you that.

You're just too stupid to see it.

Yeah, I'm an asshole. But I'm right.

I almost always am. You just can't face the truth

When you have to self-delude in order to believe in a political philosophy, that should be a warning to you.

Or not. You've got too much invested in your belief system. Your whole life probably revolves it including your friends, your family and quite possibly, in the work place.

Do you really have a choice anymore? Could you change, even if you wanted to?

Like I said, don't mean shit to me. You're only hurting yourself

If there is one bit of advice the GOP needs to take to heart it's this.

The rich are going to be fine; what do you plan to do for working folks?

Yes there is a valid criticism to be made of Democrats and their love of a non-productive and even destructive welfare state. But what does the GOP offer in contrast?

Hey remember that time the GOP took the side of workers and consumers over a big wealthy corporation?

Nope. Neither do I. And that's the problem right there.

[

well, I guess thats what you choose to believe. I am not going to waste any more time with someone who refuses to accept the facts of this case.

But if we are to engage in hypotheticals, what if both were black or both white. Would any of us even be aware of this case? No, of course not. This entire thing was stirred up by the race baiters and to their dismay, it did not come out the way they wanted it to, and now they are going to riot and burn cities-------great, thats the way to fix things, burn your own neighborhoods and loot your neighbors stores. fucking morons

frankly, we didn't get any action on civil rights in this country until people started rioting for them.

If anything, the riots set Civil Rights and especially, the Uniting of the races, back fifty years.

What brought Civil Rights out of the basement was when the dimocrap party stopped fighting it.

A lot of power in the dimocrap party back then. A lot. Really a lot. Really, really, really a lot.

Republicans had been fighting for Civil Rights for 100 years before dimocrap scum finally relented.

But, being the scum they are, they only did it when they though it would benefit them politicially.

Just a fact.

The best way in those days, really, about the only way to communicate effectively with Black People was through their Churches. And MLK was the UNQUESTIONED Leader of the Black Church in the South.

LBJ made a deal with MLK, "Get your people to vote dimocrap and we'll bring them up North so we can hand out goodies to them and take control of the Cities."

For White dimocrap scum.

Don't mean shit to me.

I know whereof I speak. I was there. I watched it unfold day by day, Month by Month.

The toughest places to integrate, believe it or not (like I care?) were liberal refuges like Boston and New Yawk. They excluded themselves from the gigantic migration of Blacks coming up from the South.

Talk about some prejudiced muthas? And they're the ones who talk the most shit about 'Justice' and 'equality' and other lies they want idiots to believe.

Boston still ain't crazy about Roxbury. The City of Boston has less than 25% African-Americans.

New Yawk has 25.1%.

Dee-Troit? 83%

Cleveland 54%

Blacks are being used by dimocrap scum like they're.... I dunno but it ain't right, I'll tell you that.

When you have to self-delude in order to believe in a political philosophy, that should be a warning to you.

Or not. You've got too much invested in your belief system. Your whole life probably revolves it including your friends, your family and quite possibly, in the work place.

Are you even capable of making a coherent, on point argument?

sadly elections are won today by the media, not the candidates or their platforms, but by a biased media that is corrupt and self serving. We might as well be living in pre breakup Russia with Pravda providing our news.

Nope, elections are lost by reactionaries, who are corrupt and self serving, and who would have done very well in Stalin's USSR selling out their friends and enemies alike.

None

Moron

Young Get News From Comedy Central - CBS News

A poll released earlier this year by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press found that 21 percent of people aged 18 to 29 cited "The Daily Show" and "Saturday Night Live" as a place where they regularly learned presidential campaign news.

If there is one bit of advice the GOP needs to take to heart it's this.

The rich are going to be fine; what do you plan to do for working folks?

Yes there is a valid criticism to be made of Democrats and their love of a non-productive and even destructive welfare state. But what does the GOP offer in contrast?

Hey remember that time the GOP took the side of workers and consumers over a big wealthy corporation?

Nope. Neither do I. And that's the problem right there.

Nobody loves a "welfare state". When I see something broken, I want to fix it, not destroy it entirely. A strong social safety net isn't a "welfare state"...just ask Germany. ;)

Just a fact.

For White dimocrap scum.

Don't mean shit to me.

New Yawk has 25.1%.

Dee-Troit? 83%

Cleveland 54%

Are you even capable of making a coherent, on point argument?

Trying to help you out.

Don't listen. I don't care.

It's your life you're screwing up.

None

Moron

Young Get News From Comedy Central - CBS News

A poll released earlier this year by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press found that 21 percent of people aged 18 to 29 cited "The Daily Show" and "Saturday Night Live" as a place where they regularly learned presidential campaign news.

Neither SNL nor MTV are affiliated with Comedy Central.

How many old white fucks get their "news" from Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly?

Forum List

Back