Are right wingers are using the Boston Marathon Bombing for political points?

pathetic

I haven't seen any wingnuts scoring political points off of it, I did see quite a few moonbats trying to. Do you have actual examples, or are you just trolling?

pathetic

I haven't seen any wingnuts scoring political points off of it, I did see quite a few moonbats trying to. Do you have actual examples, or are you just trolling?

monkeys2.jpg

It appears the leftist morons are trying to make political hay of it crowing about the effectiveness of government.

I'm trying to think how the right could possibly score any points on this one.

After all, Newscorp--which owns the NY Post and FOX--totally made things up in the fairytale they live in.

According to them, 12 people died, the 2 brown guys on the cover of the NY Post are guilty even though they were exonerated, and a Saudi national was arrested.

Of course, none of that shit was true, so now they're trying to convince us that this whole week was one great big organized effort by Obama to terrorize us into giving him our guns or some such thing.

On a sidenote, if Republicans under President Romney had been in charge, many of the jobs from first responders to the police and all the way up would have been lost under their misguided budget plan which insists that middle class, hard-working heroes take the brunt of all the sacrifice so that the Koch brothers can enjoy a deeper tax cut.

Epic FAIL by the right this week, and now that America has succeeded, they'll piss all over it and blame the President for "letting" the bombing happen.

I think the right hates the President more than they hate even the terrorists.

It appears the leftist morons are trying to make political hay of it crowing about the effectiveness of government.

It's a free country. I'll crow about the effectiveness of government, and you can crow about the effectiveness of the terrorists, if that's what you really want to do.

It's a free country. I'll crow about the effectiveness of government, and you can crow about the effectiveness of the terrorists, if that's what you really want to do.

It used to be a fairly free country until it started producing brain-dead dipshits like you who don't understand they're using false dilemmas in their arguments.

Leftist morons are so used to the abuse of logic, they've come to accept it as a standard.

A free country is based on an educated, informed populace, not a gaggle of would-be intellectuals trying to play with the big kids.

It used to be a fairly free country until it started producing brain-dead dipshits like you who don't understand they're using false dilemmas in their arguments.

Leftist morons are so used to the abuse of logic, they've come to accept it as a standard.

A free country is based on an educated, informed populace, not a gaggle of would-be intellectuals trying to play with the big kids.

A free country is one where we allow people who act like idiots , like you do, to roam free

You mean like the people who nominated this to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency?

God dam the endless partisan stupidity of some here is beyond amazing.

After 9/11 at least for awhile the left and right united, at least until the left realized they would lose elections. With this president we don't even unite for one minute.

Forum List

Back