Are right wingers are using the Boston Marathon Bombing for political points?

What is REALLY sad is that the Left is more interested in taking rights away from Americans than tightening the imigration failures that allowed this to happen

Anybody mention this asshole yet?

How long did you desperately search for that one tweet, and how does it prove I'm wrong?

This isn't a tweet accusing anyone on the left doing the bombing, unlike the lib media. So try again.

David-Sirota-Lets-hope-Boston-Marathon-bomber-white-American.png

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters

Do you understand the title of the thread?

DO YOU understand, that I have citing MAJOR JOURNALISTS in the lib media for my evidence, and all you have is ONE STUPID TWEET from someone I've never heard.

TRY AGAIN!

Jihad smeehad....who gives a flying fuck.

These two punks do not equal an attack on America,

jesus, I know it's too much to ask 'when will the right wing stop shitting their pants' but when will the right wingers stop spreading fear and loathing?

Which is liberal for "I know I can't spin my way out of the evidence posted, so I will just attack and whine."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What is REALLY sad is that the Left is more interested in taking rights away from Americans than tightening the imigration failures that allowed this to happen

All the liberals care about is these people VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS even while they kill us!

jesus, I know it's too much to ask 'when will the right wing stop shitting their pants' but when will the right wingers stop spreading fear and loathing?

Apparently, Dante has this hands in front of his eyes, saying, "I don't see no Jihad!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Apparently, Dante has this hands in front of his eyes, saying, "I don't see no Jihad!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jihad?
:lol:
:thewave:

There are people on both sides using the Boston Marathon bombing for political points.

A simple glance through the first few pages of New Posts will show that very clearly.

For each liberal "White people did it" thread, there's a conservative "Let's kick out all the Muslims" thread.

sure, but theres usually, only one side held to account ion the very same media that has helped perpetuate the idiocy.....ala Paul Krugman?

Sorry, man - I'm having a little trouble parsing this. :razz:

But here's my shot:

Each side "holds to account" the other.

Sean Hannity will talk about how all liberals were trying to blame white people. Chris Matthews will talk about how conservatives are salivating for more reasons to hate Muslims. David Sirota will write blogs about how he wishes it's a white guy, and Pamela Gellar will blog about how evil Muslims are.

The shrillest and loudest and most annoying on either side will be shrill and annoying at each other for a while.

Then we'll find something new to be shrill and annoying about, and repeat the whole process.

I'm not sure I understand your reference to Paul Krugman though.

Poor Dainty :(

Look I understand that you are a limp wristed leftist.

These kids were used by true Jihadists...and everything that is coming out supports that....you really look stupid here..but then you always look pretty stupid.

You are just one more 20 something with no life experience at all....it is sad really.

really? how pathetic you are ...

Reagan and others are to blame

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...op-admitting-refugees-fleeing-civil-wars.html

There are people on both sides using the Boston Marathon bombing for political points.

A simple glance through the first few pages of New Posts will show that very clearly.

For each liberal "White people did it" thread, there's a conservative "Let's kick out all the Muslims" thread.

sure, but theres usually, only one side held to account ion the very same media that has helped perpetuate the idiocy.....ala Paul Krugman?

Sorry, man - I'm having a little trouble parsing this. :razz:

But here's my shot:

Each side "holds to account" the other.

Sean Hannity will talk about how all liberals were trying to blame white people. Chris Matthews will talk about how conservatives are salivating for more reasons to hate Muslims. David Sirota will write blogs about how he wishes it's a white guy, and Pamela Gellar will blog about how evil Muslims are.

The shrillest and loudest and most annoying on either side will be shrill and annoying at each other for a while.

Then we'll find something new to be shrill and annoying about, and repeat the whole process.

I'm not sure I understand your reference to Paul Krugman though.

hannity is a gorilla, he browbeats his guests etc. and practices in the main, guerrilla propaganda......

My reference to Krugman was his right out of the box piece on how the right motivated Loughner etc etc etc ....

and please doc, lets not pretend that the throw wight of the msm is not huge and dwarfs anything around it, still shapes opinions widely. In the end it is extremely dishonest and probably responsible more than any one thing, any piece of legislation etc. for the polarization we live in today.

Are right wingers are using the Boston Marathon Bombing for political points?

pathetic

Perfect example of liberals turning the tables rewriting what actually occurred.

Media and other left wingers were blaming right wing gun nuts for this. Tim mcveigh was mentioned over and over.

Poor Dainty :(

Look I understand that you are a limp wristed leftist.

These kids were used by true Jihadists...and everything that is coming out supports that....you really look stupid here..but then you always look pretty stupid.

You are just one more 20 something with no life experience at all....it is sad really.

really? how pathetic you are ...

Reagan and others are to blame

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...op-admitting-refugees-fleeing-civil-wars.html

You nailed it. His future is so dim he needs a carbon arc light to see it.

Forum List

Back