Are right wingers are using the Boston Marathon Bombing for political points?

pathetic

Pathetic was the tenor among the "analysts" who felt that this could be right wing extremist. You are Leftist and you have an Islamo Fascist Appeasement problem. Face it.

There are people on both sides using the Boston Marathon bombing for political points.

A simple glance through the first few pages of New Posts will show that very clearly.

For each liberal "White people did it" thread, there's a conservative "Let's kick out all the Muslims" thread.

pathetic
No. Yet another
epic-fail-video_dvd.original.jpg

poor right wingers, trying to pull every thread they disagree with into the Flame Zone by spamming them with shit

poor babies have no ideas or arguments...

Dante, I've used you as my personal butt budy on many occasions, do you really like it THAT much?

pathetic

Pathetic was the tenor among the "analysts" who felt that this could be right wing extremist. You are Leftist and you have an Islamo Fascist Appeasement problem. Face it.

Appeasement? :eek:

You people are so friggin :cuckoo: it ain't funny. :eusa_whistle:

poor right wingers, trying to pull every thread they disagree with into the Flame Zone by spamming them with shit

poor babies have no ideas or arguments...

Dante, I've used you as my personal butt budy on many occasions, do you really like it THAT much?

Your sexual fantasies are creepy yet flattering

pathetic

One assumes this is rhetorical.

The reprehensible right is indeed using the Boston Marathon tragedy to contrive a controversy where none exists, and fashion some sort of political weapon to use against Obama.

Exhibit A: The 'very concerned' Senator from South Carolina:
Jeffrey D. Duncan is an American politician who has been the United States Representative for South Carolina's 3rd congressional district since 2011. Duncan, a Republican, previously served as a member of the South Carolina House of Representatives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SDKoBqdVxfE]Boston Marathon - Rep. Jeff Duncan Questions Napolitano on Deportation of Saudi National - YouTube[/ame]

what an asshole! :evil:

It seems they have him surrounded....lets see how many holes the Cops can put in him.

Forum List

Back