Are Some Cultures Superior to Others?

• Total voters
The way people of color risk they're lives just to live with White people

Come on now

How do they do that; white attacks on blacks are quite rare?

Never mind that fact. Blacks aren't as concerned about black on black violence as they are white on black violence. Indeed, you will never see a nation wide black demonstration demanding justice for a black victim killed by a black perpetrator. That is reserved only for white on black violent crime, which of course, is almost nonexistent.

Color of Crime

The Color of Crime

Race, Crime, and Justice in America — Second, Expanded Edition, 2005

Major Findings:
• Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.

Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Why would millions of people from around the world come to America if it was inferior to the places they came from?

I think that answers the question right there.

African culture is far superior, we taught whites to come out of the caves and attempt to be human, no luck with that. Mathematics, Philosophy and Science were discovered in Africa by Black men, but was stolen by whites.

African culture is far superior, we taught whites to come out of the caves and attempt to be human, no luck with that. Mathematics, Philosophy and Science were discovered in Africa by Black men, but was stolen by whites.

So was engineering, art, music, communication, agriculture, medicine, poetry, language, government, religion, justice. Everything traces its roots back to the black man.

All Black cultures are way superior to white ones,whitey wont know what to do with out someone telling him how and when to do it.

Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond

500+ pages to get your answer. For most here, it will be TLTR.

Our culture's epitaph.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond

500+ pages to get your answer. For most here, it will be TLTR.

Our culture's epitaph.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Book is not even credible. I read it and his timeline is way off and he leaves out the ancient African civilizations.

If crime is part of culture then the blacks are far more superior to any other culture hands down.

Wrong!!! Blacks are the most peaceful of all races. Blacks are targeted because of the color of their skin!

[Book is not even credible. I read it and his timeline is way off and he leaves out the ancient African civilizations.

I think he covered Africa well when the bulk of his presentation was about the "big 5" throughout the book. The roll of African diseases was prominent as well. But I don't want to hijack the thread. Would love to hear your take on his book and especially your take on his timeline. You could teach me/us a lot on those points.

On another thread or PM perhaps. I was disappointed with his follow up book, "Collapse". Good info, good history but his agenda clogged the gears IMHO.

If you start a book review thread on Guns, Germs and Steel, please give me a heads up. You can miss a lot in 500 pages. I'd like to read the community opinion and especially yours. I don't get the time line critique.

Sorry all. Book geeks. You know how we can be.

Back to topic.

Last edited:
If crime is part of culture then the blacks are far more superior to any other culture hands down.

There is no culture more superior at crime than the white culture. Its not even close. The term organized crime begin with you. Please dont make me laugh. :lol:

'White' is not a culture. Nor is 'Black'.

What happened to our education system?

It was tampered with by the white culture. Yes Blacks do have culture.

There is no culture more superior at crime than the white culture. Its not even close. The term organized crime begin with you. Please dont make me laugh. :lol:

'White' is not a culture. Nor is 'Black'.

What happened to our education system?

It was tampered with by the white culture. Yes Blacks do have culture.

The cultural universe is not bi-polar. The same thing cannot be said about some occupants of said universe.

Last edited:
Imagine yourself in the amazon. No food. No water. No equipment. No anything. You are with a group, who also has nothing. You boat sank. Your canoe sank. Your travel guide got lost. Etc etc etc.

So..is your culture more superior than the amazon tribes that have lived in that area for thousands of years? Or are the amazons more superior because they know how to make a fire from nothing, know which plants are edible, know what frog is poisonous?

Just something to think about.

Imagine yourself in the amazon. No food. No water. No equipment. No anything. You are with a group, who also has nothing. You boat sank. Your canoe sank. Your travel guide got lost. Etc etc etc.

So..is your culture more superior than the amazon tribes that have lived in that area for thousands of years? Or are the amazons more superior because they know how to make a fire from nothing, know which plants are edible, know what frog is poisonous?

Just something to think about.

You cant convince people who think they are superior that anyone can know something better than them. Thats exactly why some of america's early European colonists had to resort to cannibalism in order to survive. No humility.

Those who had to resort to cannibalsim thought the native american just savages. At least they didn't have to eat their own, and knew when to stay in their tipi's when weather changed.

You cant convince people who think they are superior that anyone can know something better than them. Thats exactly why some of america's early European colonists had to resort to cannibalism in order to survive. No humility.

I tried to turn this thread away from race/superiority and towards opportunity/resources by bring up the history outlined in "Guns, Germs and Steel". You said you read it and discounted it. I asked you to explain and you ignore my post.

Didn't read the book did you?

Humans aren't superior to other humans. You play the hand you're dealt. Africa got a raw deal. North Europe got a royal flush. Hint: That's in the book. Sorry if that doesn't fit your victim narrative.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back