Are Some Cultures Superior to Others?

• Total voters
For starters, based on my calculations, 1 out 3 imprisoned does not equal a majority, nor does 12.6% equal a majority of those you are able to join the workforce.

Besides that, I base much of what I say and believe on my personal contact with a large circle of successful, college educated family oriented black people.

I don't usually read or respond to what you post, however I did notice once where you commented that you came in contact with blacks while in prison, so like me, much of what you believe may be based on what you have been exposed to, which is normal.

That's human nature.

Who said anything about "majority"?

So, you live in your own little bubble. Must be nice to ignore reality.

Yes, I had contact with blacks in prison but also outside of the prison walls and to be honest, with the exception of a few blacks, they're all the same. IMO

Surely you couldnt be serious. The fact that you would even make a statement that all people of one race "are the same" is practically admitting that you live in a bubble, way outside of what reality is.

I knew there was a reason that I usually don't read what you post.

Carry on.

I never said they were all the same but leave it to you to miss the "exception" part of my comment. I base my opinion on experience and facts.

I'm curious to see where you got your stats.

The violent, hip hop, disdains education, lacks work ethics and lets add criminal behavior, isn't a stereotype that someone just made up out of thin air.

You have 72 percent of blacks babies born out of wedlock, you have black unemployment at a five year low is 12.6 percent almost twice as much as the national average.

One in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

Only 52 percent of black males graduate high school.

For starters, based on my calculations, 1 out 3 imprisoned does not equal a majority, nor does 12.6% equal a majority of those you are able to join the workforce.

Besides that, I base much of what I say and believe on my personal contact with a large circle of successful, college educated family oriented black people.

I don't usually read or respond to what you post, however I did notice once where you commented that you came in contact with blacks while in prison, so like me, much of what you believe may be based on what you have been exposed to, which is normal.

That's human nature.

Yes, I had contact with blacks in prison but also outside of the prison walls and to be honest, with the exception of a few blacks, they're all the same. IMO

I see you are still anything but "logical," lonelystupid.

That's human nature.

I see you are still anything but "logical," lonelystupid.

What were you saying about butting into someone else's threads?

Go away troll!!

Yes, as an example, every other culture is better than the one those animals that blow themselves up live by.

Surely you couldnt be serious. The fact that you would even make a statement that all people of one race "are the same" is practically admitting that you live in a bubble, way outside of what reality is.

Carry on.

I never said they were all the same but leave it to you to miss the "exception" part of my comment. I base my opinion on experience and facts.

Ok, so you said "with the exception of a few", I will give you that. I did say that I don't read what you post, so this one time I went back and did.

So, outside of prison, assuming that you were able to secure gainful employment paying a living wage, where have you personally encountered and interacted with the "majority" of blacks that you have?

As far as opinions, mine are based on travels to every geographical region in America, the majority of the states, exposure to varied socio economic classes, as well as extensive travel to other countries outside of America.

Yes, as an example, every other culture is better than the one those animals that blow themselves up live by.

White guys blow themselves up all the time in meth labs around here.

That's still superior to the animals who blow themselves up on purpose to kill as many innocent people as possible. Of course, you side with the animals. Now go kiss a carpet.

Carry on.

Ok, so you said "with the exception of a few", I will give you that. I did say that I don't read what you post, so this one time I went back and did.

So, outside of prison, assuming that you were able to secure gainful employment paying a living wage, where have you personally encountered and interacted with the "majority" of blacks that you have?

As far as opinions, mine are based on travels to every geographical region in America, the majority of the states, exposure to varied socio economic classes, as well as extensive travel to other countries outside of America.

Commenting on post you don't read says a lot.

I was incarcerated for nearly three years ending in 1980, in 1981 I was granted a full pardon and my records expunged. Since that time I have worked for Red Adair and after he retired I worked for "Boots" Hanson and Ed Matthews "Coots". I retired after 20 years and began a new career with Tom Schick and that's who I work for today. I have worked in about 20 countries around the world and all across the US.

Most of my interaction with blacks after prison was not much different than before prison with the added benefit of having worked with them.

I wasn't equating the two you stupid fuck. Pay attention.

That was the implication of the argument and the OP.

The implication was in your head. I made no such implication and my statement was pretty damn clear. I don't give a rat's ass what the OP's implication may or may not have been.

Then you are wrong, obviously.

Do you understand the term 'mercantilism'?

Do you understand the colonists wanted to create their own closed trading system?

White guys blow themselves up all the time in meth labs around here.

That's still superior to the animals who blow themselves up on purpose to kill as many innocent people as possible. Of course, you side with the animals. Now go kiss a carpet.
No actually they are not. They are meth addicts that have no regard for others safety in their quest to achieve their goal. A clear example of immoral culture. Now go suck a goat dick.

Last edited:
That was the implication of the argument and the OP.

The implication was in your head. I made no such implication and my statement was pretty damn clear. I don't give a rat's ass what the OP's implication may or may not have been.

Do you understand the colonists wanted to create their own closed trading system?

I don't care what the colonist wanted, our founding fathers supported the principles of economic liberty. The Founders understood property rights and free markets were constitutive of what it means to be free. They believed the government did have a role to play but a limited one in regulating the economy. For example, at the time of the Founding, the government inspected goods that were imported into the United States and created licensing systems for certain professions—like doctors—that were essential to public health and safety. Such regulations strengthen a free-market economy by protecting consumers from fraud and by expanding the opportunity for all to participate in the market by ensuring the reliability of goods and services.

I was incarcerated for nearly three years ending in 1980, in 1981 I was granted a full pardon and my records expunged. Since that time I have worked for Red Adair and after he retired I worked for "Boots" Hanson and Ed Matthews "Coots". I retired after 20 years and began a new career with Tom Schick and that's who I work for today. I have worked in about 20 countries around the world and all across the US.

Most of my interaction with blacks after prison was not much different than before prison with the added benefit of having worked with them.

Not sure what it "says",
except that if I initially don't see much value in what is posted or who posted it, I could, like anyone else be inclined to overlook a minuscule detail in a post even though in spite of one word, the message I read is still pretty much the same.
But unlike some here, I will admit when I am mistaken.

That being said, I'm not sure who "Boots" and "Coots" are, but they sound interesting.

We are all entitled to our personal views, as long as they do not affect anyone else.

Not sure what it "says",
except that if I initially don't see much value in what is posted or who posted it, I could, like anyone else be inclined to overlook a minuscule detail in a post even though in spite of one word, the message I read is still pretty much the same.

That being said, I'm not sure who "Boots" and "Coots" are, but they sound interesting.

We are all entitled to our personal views, as long as they do not affect anyone else.

Boots & Coots took over fighting well fires from Red Adair's company. After Coots Matthews died the company was sold to Haliburton but retained their name. They no longer do welling fighting services but switched to prevention services. The sale to Haliburton was in 2010 or 11 I believe, I retired after 20 years of fighting well fires in 2005.

Not sure what it "says",

Boots & Coots took over fighting well fires from Red Adair's company. After Coots Matthews died the company was sold to Haliburton but retained their name. They no longer do welling fighting services but switched to prevention services. The sale to Haliburton was in 2010 or 11 I believe, I retired after 20 years of fighting well fires in 2005.

Ok. Sounds dangerous, but like it could be an adventure.

I don't care what the colonist wanted, our founding fathers supported the principles of economic liberty.

Well they certainly wanted to print their own currency that's for damned sure

The Founders understood property rights and free markets were constitutive of what it means to be free.

they were NOT into FREE MARKETS, Lad.

You have been completely misinformed.

The FF's imposed high protectionist tariffs.

Read your nation's history and STOP guessing.

Well they certainly wanted to print their own currency that's for damned sure

The Founders understood property rights and free markets were constitutive of what it means to be free.

they were NOT into FREE MARKETS, Lad.

You have been completely misinformed.

The FF's imposed high protectionist tariffs.

Read your nation's history and STOP guessing.

I'm very well read in our nation's history. As for tariff's, they are a necessary evil.

Yes some cultures are superior to others . A culture is a way of living and associated attitudes, opinions and traditions. In my opinion, a superior culture provides a higher standard of standard of living, more freedom and security than those that don’t. A culture can technically be as small as a family, but here I suspect we are talking about at least a community, state or a nation. How can someone say that the culture of an inter-city ghetto, where people have to live in constant danger of being attacked, is superior to the suburbs? California may have higher wages, but don’t they also have higher crime and less freedom? And my state does not rank high within the U.S. but any of our states are superior to Haiti.

I am not trying to offend anyone those are just facts.

The way people of color risk they're lives just to live with White people

Come on now

Forum List

Back