🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are some of them starting to "get it"?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/21/us/politics/bernie-sanders-democrats-nebraska.html?_r=0

Mr. Sanders and the new leadership of the Democratic National Committee touched a party sore spot this week when they took their “Unity Tour” to Omaha to rally for a mayoral candidate who opposes abortion rights.

lyse Hogue, the president of NARAL Pro-Choice America, a prominent abortion rights advocacy group, called it a betrayal, especially of the women who have fueled the “resistance” that has energized Democrats since Mr. Trump’s unexpected triumph.

“It tells your most active political base that we’re just negotiable political property,” Ms. Hogue said of the statement sent by Mr. Sanders and Representative Keith Ellison, the Democratic National Committee’s new deputy chairman, who appeared with Mr. Mello. “Since the election, women have been engaged on the front lines of every progressive fight. So what message does it send for the party to start this tour with an anti-choice candidate?”

militant baby killer said:
“It tells your most active political base that we’re just negotiable political property,”

Well I do believe we have a BINGO!!!!

giphy.gif

All of the factional groups the democrook party has are pawns of the global collectivists. I realize bed wetters are too stupid to understand that the DNC exists to keep moonbats contained in their little bubbles, so that they don't achieve the power to actually "eat the rich". They're allowed to believe they're working towards "equality", but all they do is maintain the status quo. Once they deviate from the goose step marching order out come the long knives.

I laugh when such people complain about being taken for granted.

WTF leverage to you have, bitch? YOu going to vote republican? LOL!!

STFU, and go make the democratic leadership a sandwich.

Forum List

Back