Are Texans Stupid?

Oh! Don't forget!

The wall has to relocate 2 Native American Tribes too...What US land will they be given in return?

I really hope this gets treated as a serious thread and not flaimbait because it's not.

Texans support Trump.

Trump wants to build a 2,000 mile wall along the Texas border that will require Eminent domain to deprive not less than 10,000+ families of their private property, and will need to move several cities of more than 10,000 people.

Then he wants to man the wall with soldiers, which will cost $100s Billions of Dollars to maintain per year.

Don't forget Trump's Storm Troopers searching Texans' houses for illegal aliens under the floor-boards.

Where does ANY of this fit with Texas' stated political beliefs?

Because Texas Political beliefs are at an extreme polar opposite of Trump's Hiterism, I can only conclude that Texans are borderline retarded. And thus, the thread. Please discuss the reality of this thread and not some flamebait crap. This is a serious discussion about mental retardation in Texas.

I live in Texas, and no, the entire state is not crazy, but there is no shortage of crazies. I don't have an explanation for it. Normally sane people believe all the right wing hype. I wish I knew why.
Saw your signature.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees those right-wingers as a bunch of fake Christians.

I really hope this gets treated as a serious thread and not flaimbait because it's not.

Texans support Trump.

Trump wants to build a 2,000 mile wall along the Texas border that will require Eminent domain to deprive not less than 10,000+ families of their private property, and will need to move several cities of more than 10,000 people.

Then he wants to man the wall with soldiers, which will cost $100s Billions of Dollars to maintain per year.

Don't forget Trump's Storm Troopers searching Texans' houses for illegal aliens under the floor-boards.

Because Texas Political beliefs are at an extreme polar opposite of Trump's Hiterism, I can only conclude that Texans are borderline retarded. And thus, the thread. Please discuss the reality of this thread and not some flamebait crap. This is a serious discussion about mental retardation in Texas.

The most ardent supporters of a fence or wall are those who live near the border. They are the ones who are constantly being assaulted and robbed by criminals who cross the border onto their property. Why would you suggest they are stupid for wanting to be safe? There are already areas in Texas and other southern states that the government has declared off limits to citizens. These would be known drug and human trafficking areas that are not safe to enter. So, land has already been taken over by criminals.

The money we would save if we didn't have to provide housing, schooling, medical, food would be enormous. Not to mention the money saved on incarcerating criminals who get caught.

The left often cites cost, yet nary a complaint from the left on the billions in foreign aid, the billions spent on caring for illegals and the billions they want to spend on refugees. It's not cost that bothers them, it's not wanting open borders that would allow potential future Dem voters to enter as they please.
That's not true.

Considering most people who live next to the border are former Mexicans who are dual citizens and like to travel freely.

It's like Republicans don't have facts or anything.

I don't know where you come up with the horsecrap about "housing, schooling, medical, food".

So are Republicans against medical care for all? Do you have to pay for medical care?

So do you live on the border?
I predict you will be the leader on the ignore list in short order.

Do you have actual facts to back-up your claim? Or just Trump-assertions? How many of those people who support a wall are willing to leave their homes to see it built? Do you even know anything about the border?

Well yes I do Timmy Jr. considering I lived within a hundred miles of it and have crossed it more times than I can remember.
You obviously dont know jack shit about it though.

the state elected Bush and Perry, then the op asks if Texans are stupid .... LMAO

Texas loves to suck off the fed taxpayer teet. His wall plan will mean thousands of well paying gov jobs . It's a money grab .

Shit, every city in Texas leeches off of some big ass military base or two.

Hey Timmy!! I think you've finally found someone who is actually a bigger idiot than you are!!

Name calling when you can't refute the claim . Typical .

Texas loves to suck off the fed taxpayer teet. His wall plan will mean thousands of well paying gov jobs . It's a money grab .

Hey Timmy!! I think you've finally found someone who is actually a bigger idiot than you are!!

Refute what? The bullshit you bro is spouting?:lmao:

Having checked out several of the spam threads started here by the OP it is very clear who the stupid party is. I'm not going to get drawn into a long pointless and useless back and fourth I will just let there threads and post speak for themselves and advise everyone else don't feed the new troll.

Why do democrats smell like peepee and poopoo!? please take this seriously this isn't flaming

Just because you say it's not flaming doesn't mean it isn't flaming.

Having checked out several of the spam threads started here by the OP it is very clear who the stupid party is. I'm not going to get drawn into a long pointless and useless back and fourth I will just let there threads and post speak for themselves and advise everyone else don't feed the new troll.

Yep..voted most likely to be put on ignore.

If Texans are stupid, what does it say about us that we elected one?

More insults . If it so stupid it should. Easy to refute .

More insults . If it so stupid it should. Easy to refute .

Get your bro to back his bullshit up with some links Timmy.

Texans support Trump.

Damn! I thought this was a thread about Jake "No Show" Starkey...

Forum List

Back