Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?

Opinions aren't science.

Never have been, never will be.
He posted the world's largest Climate org.
You posted you.
You're a demente Peanut gallery rooting Troll.

You want to contradict him, put up some data of your own in this section TROLL.
You're a total wipe out/harassment Troll like jc456, ding, and ToasterPatiot.
`

You posted you.

`

Yeah, and all they present is opinion. Try taking a science class sometime so you can understand the difference between opinion and data.

Yeah, and all they present is opinion. Try taking a science class sometime so you can understand the difference between opinion and data.
I have posted 100x the data/hard info you have 1/16th as many posts. Check the OPs on this page alone.
You are a one line TROLL.
You must be joking
`

I have posted 100x the data/hard info you have 1/16th as many posts. Check the OPs on this page alone.
You must be joking
`

No, you haven't. You have posted opinions, and computer derived fiction.

That's it.

Makes a person wonder just how intellectually challenged you truly are.

That's it.

False
My OPs are Not opinion pieces.
Read em again. They are hard industry data or reporting such by EIA, WSJ, IRENA, NASA, NOAA, etc.
You just Lied because you are a pathetic little troll/Right Wing cheerleader/hack with ZERO info.
`

Last edited:

That's it.

It amazes me that someone as afraid of computers as you are, should be able to work up the nerve to put their fingers to the keyboard of whatever you're using to post here. You know, the OP's title treats two things as independent. For many of the posters here, they are strongly related. For folks like you, it is your rejection of AGW that shows us you're nothing but an anti-science zealot who should be given just as much attention as such a person truly deserves. None.

Why should he. It has no relevance. Have you noticed how often AGW deniers take this tack? Rather than attempting to argue the SCIENCE of a SCIENTIFIC ISSUE, they choose to make ad hominem attacks and commit hosts of logic and reasoning flaws. This is one of them. So, as the OP asks, have you accepted AGW yet?
I believe in AGW and got an EV. It means abu afak is a hypocrite or one who just complains and expect other people to fix the problem.

I believe in AGW and got an EV. It means abu afak is a hypocrite or one who just complains and expect other people to fix the problem.
No one individually - not even you James - can solve this problem by themselves. It is perfectly reasonable for anyone concerned about AGW to ask others to help. As far as the EVs go, I have not seen Abu say anything critical about people who don't drive EVs. He has simply supported them as a valuable new technology that we should all try to adopt when we can. And, of course, this is in response to the hordes of deniers here who scathingly condemn them and tell us they will end life on this planet with lithium fires from here to kingdom come. I don't drive an EV. I'm retired. I can't afford one and I wouldn't be surprised if Abu can't either. If I live long enough I'm sure I'll get one. But they're bloody expensive. So, lighten up. Address the science if you can.

No one individually - not even you James - can solve this problem by themselves. It is perfectly reasonable for anyone concerned about AGW to ask others to help. As far as the EVs go, I have not seen Abu say anything critical about people who don't drive EVs. He has simply supported them as a valuable new technology that we should all try to adopt when we can. And, of course, this is in response to the hordes of deniers here who scathingly condemn them and tell us they will end life on this planet with lithium fires from here to kingdom come. I don't drive an EV. I'm retired. I can't afford one and I wouldn't be surprised if Abu can't either. If I live long enough I'm sure I'll get one. But they're bloody expensive. So, lighten up. Address the science if you can.

Present some science we can address that isn't generated from computer derived fiction.

Present some science we can address that isn't generated from computer derived fiction.
You can't "address" anything. Never do.
He has scores of meaty posts, You NOTHING.
Why don't you write more than ONE line in a post.

Crick's last post had more info than any Twenty of your ldiotic contentLess partisan drools.
You're not here to post/"address" any info just Harass and Cheerlead.
You Pitiful POS.
Put your teeth in the glass.
`

Last edited:
I expect that a residue of ideologues in denial of anthropogenic climate change will always be with us, like those who refuse to accept biological evolution, prefer an earth-centric universe, or still embrace their flat earth cosmology.

Meanwhile, others will deal with reality.
So when did you personally begin a zero personal carbon dioxide emission lifestyle?
Or are you like the majority of lemmings another hypocrite?

You can't "address" anything. Never do.
He has scores of meaty posts, You NOTHING.
Why don't you write more than ONE line in a post.

Crick's last post had more info than any Twenty of your ldiotic contentLess partisan drools.
You're not here to post/"address" any info just Harass and Cheerlead.
You Pitiful POS.
Put your teeth in the glass.
`
So when did you personally begin a zero personal carbon dioxide emission lifestyle?

The better question is
When will you be able to post On Topic re the debate over AGW or EVs instead of demanding personal info.
You little shlt.
Post on Topic.
`

I expect that a residue of ideologues in denial of anthropogenic climate change will always be with us, like those who refuse to accept biological evolution, prefer an earth-centric universe, or still embrace their flat earth cosmology.

Meanwhile, others will deal with reality.
600 million years of data counters your 200 year "anomaly"(driven in pursuit of funding);
Larger_Hieb_CO2_Temp.jpg

You posted you.

`
Larger_Hieb_CO2_Temp.jpg

You must be joking
`
Larger_Hieb_CO2_Temp.jpg

Phan_CO2.png

CO2-graph.png

Would seem no linkage in CO2 levels and temperature, other than CO2 sometimes rises after temperature does.

Forum List

Back