Are the civil rights being violated for those being held for J6? 600 days in custody without due process

The difference is they had a chance to bail out. In fact your now VP promoted a Go Fund Me account which did exactly that.
Oh? Your link showing that all else being equal they are getting bail while the Jan 6th insurrectionists are not.

Lawyers shouldn't have to ask for anything. Nobody needs to request their constitutional rights until the Communists took over.

Amendment VI​

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.
So, they really don't need lawyers then if "lawyers shouldn't have to ask for anything"...............:heehee:

So, they really don't need lawyers then if "lawyers shouldn't have to ask for anything"...............:heehee:
Then there is this:

Strange that the orange billionaire can't afford bail for these guys.

They haven't even been convicted of a crime. That's the issue here.
Neither have the 100-200 thousand (minimum) other folks awaiting trial at County Jails across the nation.

This is nothing new.

They need lawyers to present their defense case which is not the situation they're in because the commies won't let bail be set.

Neither have the 100-200 thousand (minimum) other folks awaiting trial at County Jails across the nation.

This is nothing new.
How long have they been waiting? are you telling me there are over 100K have been in jails for over 600 days :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How long have they been waiting? are you telling me there are over 100K have been in jails for over 600 days :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Give or take. There’s a guy in Jail in Texas who has been there for over 2000 days. Two hung juries and Covid have delayed his 3rd trial

Forum List

Back