Are the Democrats finnaly getting sick of Hillary?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I missed this article.

Democrats Start to Admit Hillary Clinton Is Ruining Trump Resistance

Nothing will ensure that the Democratic Party fails to recoup its losses under the Obama administration more than allowing Hillary Clinton to hijack and lead the resistance against Donald Trump. The Hill reported on June 4 that several Democratic leaders who supported Clinton during the election are encouraging her to lay low for awhile.

“When Al Gore lost the election, he went to Europe, gained weight and grew a beard. He walked away. And there’s something to that,” Democratic strategist Jamal Simmons told The Hill. He added that if Hillary Clinton feels obligated to hash out her failed 2016 presidential bid, “It would be nice to hear a little more about the things she did wrong, which I believe mattered more than what she has discussed.”

Brad Bannon, another Democraticstrategist, told The Hill, “Complaining about an outcome and blaming everyone else is not a good political strategy.” Several other Democrats, including former Obama aides, echoed similar sentiments in saying that her widely publicized interviews, in which she discusses little beyond excuses for why she lost, are undermining the Democratic Party’s to recoup its losses.

Clinton lost to Trump because her campaign failed to convey a message that resonated with voters. Her post-election rhetoric resembles this failed strategy. She is focusing on her political opposition rather than on improving her own message and connecting with voters by developing policies and talking points that address their issues. However,Hillary Clinton and her blindly loyal supporters are too out of touch to figure this out.

And this one..

The Hill published an article on June 4 reporting that several Democratic Partyofficials, all of whom supported HillaryClinton’s presidency, want her to leave the spotlight. Her unpopularity continues to provide ammunition for political opponents and paralyzes the potential for newcomers to make their mark within the party.

Are the Democrats finnaly getting sick of Hillary?

I have run out of fingers and toes to count the number of times a conservative has brought up Hillary Clinton. Accordingly, it seems to me that unlike some Republicans and other conservatives, Democrats appear to have gotten over Hillary.

Forum List

Back