Are the gangs now infiltrating the cops?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
They may be, or the cops may be emulating the gangs themselves. Forming secret societies within the department. L.A. County sheriff announces inquiry into secret societies of deputies with skeleton tattoos | Daily Mail Online

C5878712-E86A-43EE-8A95-684CA55314F5.jpeg

More than twenty cops at the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department in Compton have this Tattoo. The Sheriff has announced an investigation into it. If this follows the usual internal investigation practice, in two years, or more, we will hear that it is just a popular Tattoo and doesn’t really mean anything.

They may be, or the cops may be emulating the gangs themselves. Forming secret societies within the department. L.A. County sheriff announces inquiry into secret societies of deputies with skeleton tattoos | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 207299

More than twenty cops at the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department in Compton have this Tattoo. The Sheriff has announced an investigation into it. If this follows the usual internal investigation practice, in two years, or more, we will hear that it is just a popular Tattoo and doesn’t really mean anything.

I think gangs have always infiltrated the police, and/or paid them off. The Prohibition daze mafia for one. The Ku Klux Klan for another, speaking of secret societies.

When Stetson Kennedy infiltrated the Klan in '40s he noticed some were wearing police uniforms under their sheets; and when he reported to the FBI the head klavern klown noted at a subsequent meeting, "so I got this call from the FBI..."

View attachment 207299

Why wouldn't the they infiltrate the cops?

The competition to enter a big city police academy is pretty tough. Lots of applicants for not that many spots. Everyone in my academy squad was a college graduate. Most were ex-military. Depending on the department, most big city police departments recruit training is anywhere between six months and a year. Academy conditions are much harder physically and mentally than any high school in the country. The drop out rate is nearly 20%.

You are tested mentally, emotionally, ethically, and physically on a daily basis and you're being watched all the time.

After that, you have a year (at least) as a probationary officer where the pressure doesn't let up.

I'd have to question the idea that any high school dropout gang-banger would drop his social affiliations for two to three years just to get into an entry level position in a metropolitan police force. What would be the pay off?

The competition to enter a big city police academy is pretty tough. Lots of applicants for not that many spots. Everyone in my academy squad was a college graduate. Most were ex-military. Depending on the department, most big city police departments recruit training is anywhere between six months and a year. Academy conditions are much harder physically and mentally than any high school in the country. The drop out rate is nearly 20%.

You are tested mentally, emotionally, ethically, and physically on a daily basis and you're being watched all the time.

After that, you have a year (at least) as a probationary officer where the pressure doesn't let up.

I'd have to question the idea that any high school dropout gang-banger would drop his social affiliations for two to three years just to get into an entry level position in a metropolitan police force. What would be the pay off?
Weapons training. I ran into a couple of the fuckers when I was in the military.

In the US, white supremacists have infiltrated police and military to get weapons training

Weapons training.

In the US, white supremacists have infiltrated police and military to get weapons training

That doesn't surprise me. I was in the military and the Police, the police recruit training was much more demanding. . The standard for entry level military is much lower than the police, GED is acceptable. Recruit basic training in the Army is only 10 weeks, including OSUT.

But, just like infiltrating the cops, you have to question the reasoning behind joining the army for weapons training. In that 10 weeks, only a small portion is dedicated to any actual weapons training. You'd get more intensive training going off to the Appalachians with a bunch of junk bond traders from Manhattan for a survivalist weekend.

View attachment 207299

You'd have to be a muppet to get the same tattoo as everyone else, especially for some work related thing. Is it legal to employ muppets as police officers in the US?

Weapons training.

That doesn't surprise me. I was in the military and the Police, the police recruit training was much more demanding. . The standard for entry level military is much lower than the police, GED is acceptable. Recruit basic training in the Army is only 10 weeks, including OSUT.

But, just like infiltrating the cops, you have to question the reasoning behind joining the army for weapons training. In that 10 weeks, only a small portion is dedicated to any actual weapons training. You'd get more intensive training going off to the Appalachians with a bunch of junk bond traders from Manhattan for a survivalist weekend.
Depending on your MOS you get more training think MP or Armorer. Also if you stay in for 4 years or so you get even more training if you go to PLDC. The ones that can make it in the military can make it as a cop. Pretty much all the people I know personally that are cops were also in the military. They tell me there is a shitload of racist cops that are probably part of the KKK or Nazis.

Weapons training.

Weapons training.

Depending on your MOS you get more training think MP or Armorer. Also if you stay in for 4 years or so you get even more training if you go to PLDC. The ones that can make it in the military can make it as a cop. Pretty much all the people I know personally that are cops were also in the military. They tell me there is a shitload of racist cops that are probably part of the KKK or Nazis.

A person that goes through four years of training competitive military training and gains a specialty MOS isn't an infiltrator. He's a dedicated soldier who is also smart. He didn't join just so he could live on some white power compound in Montana after his enlistment is up. There are a lot easier ways to get weapons training. The kind of training the Army provides wouldn't even be useful to someone planning on being an insurgent. Insurgencies don't have access to Pentagon-grade logistic chains, air support, armored divisions, or ELINT platforms. The US Army fights a completely different kind of war from wanna be white militants.

Are there racist cops? There sure are. There are racist bus drivers, racist librarians, racist stock brokers, and racist interior decorators too.

There are close to 5,000 different police departments in the US, some are huge metropolitan departments and some are small local ones. At my station, there are close to 500 cops of every race, creed and religion you can name. He have roughly 30% women, some of whom wear a hajib in uniform.

You can be a closeted racist and last for a while, but you're going to get found out and the punishment is the door. All your hard work and training down the toilet. Departments are hyper-sensitive to charges of racism not because they're enlightened in their thinking but because, frankly, they can't afford the law suit. A racial-motivated lawsuit could cost a city millions and kicking a racist cop out the door costs them nothing ... it's simple math.

Some say that being a cop makes you a racist, but I claim the opposite is true. I worked in the business world for decades and what I knew about crime came from the evening news, which plays up minority crime as epidemic. The biggest surprise and the most fundamental truth I learned very quickly in this job is that arseholes don't have a race. Criminals are literally a rainbow coalition of races, genders, sexual orientation, and politics. The only thing they have in common is a shockingly low order of intelligence. Before taking this job, I didn't realize people at that level of stupid even existed outside of the 'Jerry Springer Show'.

Weapons training.

Weapons training.

A person that goes through four years of training competitive military training and gains a specialty MOS isn't an infiltrator. He's a dedicated soldier who is also smart. He didn't join just so he could live on some white power compound in Montana after his enlistment is up. There are a lot easier ways to get weapons training. The kind of training the Army provides wouldn't even be useful to someone planning on being an insurgent. Insurgencies don't have access to Pentagon-grade logistic chains, air support, armored divisions, or ELINT platforms. The US Army fights a completely different kind of war from wanna be white militants.

Are there racist cops, there sure are. There are racist bus drivers, racist librarians, racist stock brokers, and racist interior decorators too.

There are close to 5,000 different police departments in the US, some are huge metropolitan departments and some are small local ones. At my station, there are close to 500 cops of every race, creed and religion you can name. He have roughly 30% women, some of whom wear a hajib in uniform.

You can be a closeted racist and last for a while, but you're going to get found out and the punishment is the door. All your hard work and training down the toilet. Departments are hyper-sensitive to charges of racism not because they're enlightened in their thinking but because, frankly, they can't afford the law suit. A racial-motivated lawsuit could cost a city millions and kicking a racist cop out the door costs them nothing ... it's simple math.

Some say that being a cop makes you a racist, but I claim the opposite is true. I worked in the business world for decades and what I knew about crime came from the evening news, which plays up minority crime as epidemic. The biggest surprise and the most fundamental truth I learned very quickly in this job is that arseholes don't have a race. Criminals are literally a rainbow coalition of races, genders, sexual orientation, and politics. The only thing they have in common is a shockingly low order of intelligence. Before taking this job, I didn't realize people at that level of stupid even existed outside of the 'Jerry Springer Show'.

"A person that goes through four years of training competitive military training and gains a specialty MOS isn't an infiltrator. "

Who told you that and why did you believe it? Some of these white racist groups are highly organized and if you take the time to read the link I provided you can see that not only is easy for them to do it they have already done it. So its not just my experience. You have the testimony of a former Nazi telling you what they are doing. These klowns are training for a race war and they want to know fighting tactics. They arent going to get that on their own no matter how much they play Rambo in the woods.

You must not have experience with PD's that consist of mostly racist cops to have such a view. I had one friend quit the Sacramento PD because they were infested with Nazis and KKK members.

Last edited:
You have the testimony of a former Nazi telling you what they are doing.

People don't become Nazis because they're the sharpest tools in the shed. They like attention and can't distinguish between negative and positive attention. I've met 'nazis' in my job. Skinheads, C18 idiots, Aryan Nation members. They're morons. They're young dumb, ugly kids, who can barely tie their own Doc Martins, or bitter middle-aged men who have spent most of their lives unemployed, in prison, or on drugs and alcohol. In many cases, all of the those. They commit petty crimes frequently are always get caught and they LOVE getting arrested by a Jew.

If there are people doing this, I question the value of spending four to six years in the military (most of whom couldn't get in) to learn to be insurgent fighters when the US Military clearly doesn't teach those skills.

I have no doubt that they claim to do just that. But, like most of their stupid claims, it's just idiots pretending not to be idiots, and failing.

Last edited:
Who told you that and why did you believe it?

I spent six years in the Navy and I work with ex-Marines, ex-Army, ex-Air Force every day. In my previous civilian career I provided technical support and training to all branches of the DOD in places like Japan, Korean and the Middle East. I know a few military types and they're not stupid.

In many ways, they're more driven and dedicated than anyone you meet working in the civilian world. They work harder for a lot less pay.

Who told you that and why did you believe it?

I spent six years in the Navy and I work with ex-Marines, ex-Army, ex-Air Force every day. In my previous civilian career I provided technical support and training to all branches of the DOD in places like Japan, Korean and the Middle East. I know a few military types and they're not stupid.

In many ways, they're more driven and dedicated than anyone you meet working in the civilian world. They work harder for a lot less pay.
You do realize that not all racists are dumb dont you? There are some very committed and intelligent racists in the military and the police.

"The FBI identified active links to officers who were employed by some of the 18,000 law enforcement agencies across the United States. A 2006 FBI intelligence report also flagged infiltration of law enforcement agencies by white supremacist groups."

Louisiana cop fired after pictured giving Nazi salute at KKK rally - NY Daily News

4GVELKTLUXQRZLMK3CNCNRD6ZQ.jpg

Last edited:
There are some very committed and intelligent racists in the military and the police.

Please introduce me to them. I'd love to meet them.

Trust me, if you want to get ahead in the police or military in 21st Century America, you're better better talk-the-talk and walk-the-walk of multiculturalism.

If they're there (and I have no doubt there are racists in all walks of American life) they are so far underground that they might as well be cultural sensitivity trainers.

An overt racist in any major police department has as much chance of rising to a senior rank as a gay, Jewish, Black, transgender woman has of becoming Grand Dragon of the KKK.

There are some very committed and intelligent racists in the military and the police.

Please introduce me to them. I'd love to meet them.

Trust me, if you want to get ahead in the police or military in 21st Century America, you're better better talk-the-talk and walk-the-walk of multiculturalism.

If they're there (and I have no doubt there are racists in all walks of American life) they are so far underground that they might as well be cultural sensitivity trainers.

An overt racist in any major police department has as much chance of rising to a senior rank as a gay, Jewish, Black, transgender woman has of becoming Grand Dragon of the KKK.
No you wouldnt. Trust me. Imagine David Duke with a license to kill.

I would say that depends on your unit or PD. I grew up in a neighborhood policed by hardcore racist cops. I can spot them a mile away. Also like I was saying I have actual police officers I know that tell me about the racist cops that belong to the KKK or Nazis. Its not a small thing. Its a very real threat.

I have no clue about their career aspirations but I know alot of them are in various PD's around the country. They can be a lowly beat cop and still kill people.

Weapons training. I ran into a couple of the fuckers when I was in the military.

Well in both its legal to kill.

Forum List

Back