Are The GOP Being Played / Set-Up Again?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
Think about it:

1). First, Joe Biden wants to have a Prez Debate months earlier than usual! The guy does horribly, but just in time to allow the democrats the headroom needed to reassess their failing campaign and either try to fix it, or save it by swapping Joe out for another. I think Trump should not have agreed to any debates until AFTER the DNC nominated Biden as their official candidate!

2). Now the democrats sit back on their nomination letting the GOP go first. Another mistake by the GOP? After last night, now the republicans are locked in stone with Trump as their guy--- meanwhile, the democrats are still free to change their candidate and game plan. Kind of like playing a game of chess and in the middle of it after moving all your pieces and showing your strategy, the other guy being able to swap out all his pieces and start over!

Has Trump and the Republicans once again been played by the Left bringing a checkers board to a chess tournament?

If Biden is to step down, I think he must do it within a few days, middle of next week at the latest, and now that Trump is locked in as their nom, democrats are free to disenfranchise all of their delegates, switch candidates, anything, because as everyone knows that while the GOP are always focused on a campaign centered on doing what they think best for the nation, all democrats care about is winning elections by fooling/cheating their constituents.

M I Rite?

Think about it:

1). First, Joe Biden wants to have a Prez Debate months earlier than usual! The guy does horribly, but just in time to allow the democrats the headroom needed to reassess their failing campaign and either try to fix it, or save it by swapping Joe out for another. I think Trump should not have agreed to any debates until AFTER the DNC nominated Biden as their official candidate!

2). Now the democrats sit back on their nomination letting the GOP go first. Another mistake by the GOP? After last night, now the republicans are locked in stone with Trump as their guy--- meanwhile, the democrats are still free to change their candidate and game plan. Kind of like playing a game of chess and in the middle of it after moving all your pieces and showing your strategy, the other guy being able to swap out all his pieces and start over!

Has Trump and the Republicans once again been played by the Left bringing a checkers board to a chess tournament?

If Biden is to step down, I think he must do it within a few days, middle of next week at the latest, and now that Trump is locked in as their nom, democrats are free to disenfranchise all of their delegates, switch candidates, anything, because as everyone knows that while the GOP are always focused on a campaign centered on doing what they think best for the nation, all democrats care about is winning elections by fooling/cheating their constituents.

M I Rite?
The Dems have been plotting to throw Biden out the window ever since they installed him in 2020. They used him as a political suicide bomber to wreck the country as much as possible. They knew he’d be extremely unpopular because of their policies they made him rubber stamp. They think they can flush all their bad ratings down the toilet when they flush Biden down the shitter. Now they think they can bring in some new guy and none of the train wreck will be connected to him/her.

Think about it:

M I Rite?

They are being set-up to some degree I believe.

The bigger issue is that the MSM were clearly in on the "get Biden" after the debate. I have NEVER heard them be so harsh with any Dem candidate in my lifetime. They were almost as harsh with him as they were with Trump a few years ago.

Thus, this means they will not ask questions about how their decisions look for democracy. How many of them have asked "how can Biden remain in the W.H if he can't run for re-election"? "How can the Dems disregard, yet again, millions of votes already cast in the Primaries"? "Is this going to be the play every election four months before when the polls are so bad"?

These would be responsible questions that a serious, patriotic and concerned media industry would ask.

These media outlets are going to bleed viewers. Youtube and social media are already usurping them. They don't do themselves any favors.

When I watch European media, even British in some cases though mostly Australian, I am shocked at how many posters say "I'm an American and I have to watch foreign media to get thorough coverage of this assassination attempt".

This doesn't bode well for a nation that desperately needs unity and confidence. You can be sure Americas enemies are quite patriotic and united in their objectives.

Think about it:

M I Rite?
I don’t think it matters. Trump was always going to be the nomination for the republicans, regardless of who the dems put up

Both parties have 'problem' nominees that they might need to have replaced, but the discussion can go nowhere with the kids still in the room.

Can JD become more mature in 4 months?

Can the Dems squeeze in Gretchen?

Think about it:

M I Rite?
I think Quid Pro Quo Pedo Demento Joe's (QPQPDJ) handlers were simply bluffing about the debate.

They figured that if they demanded a meticulously structured debate with questions provided to them beforehand by CNN, muted Trump's mic, banned an audience and had a strict short time limits for answers, Trump would rightfully just tell them to fuck the hell off and QPQPDJ's handlers could claim that Trump chickened out.

But Trump called their bluff. And all Biden had was a pair of deuces... in his drawers.

Trump screamed, "Look! Emperor QPQPDJ has no clothes!"

Think about it:

M I Rite?
I do think they should have just assumed Kamala Harris would be the nominee and pick either a black or a woman for VP, to counter Harris with. Since they actually have a few great candidates for that it would not be a DEI hire like Harris was. Then, if a miracle happened and Joe still wound up being the nominee, it would still work out well.

There was a look of fear and confusion on quite a few more mature faces during JD's speech.

But that's the last time JD will be able to reach the masses unless the Dem candidate can goad him into a debate.

Trump's handlers will have had to instruct Trump to tone himself down and especially JD, until after the election.

JD didn't have the good sense to not push the message over the top for thinking Americans.

No one but Trump had much chance of winning the nomination. DeSantis had the best shot, but he wasn't very good at campaigning. Short of Biden dropping dead, he's going to be the Democrat nominee, and no one else had a chance.

No one but Trump had much chance of winning the nomination. DeSantis had the best shot, but he wasn't very good at campaigning. Short of Biden dropping dead, he's going to be the Democrat nominee, and no one else had a chance.
Biden ate shit sandwiches from Obama for 8 years to get his shot. Ordered around, overruled, mocked and bullied by a guy with virtually zero experience. They will have to drag him out of the race kicking and screaming.

Think about it:

M I Rite?
I agree and think it will be the reason why they cheat again! Change candidates and pay pollsters for a huge jump that doesn't happen, so when they cheat again they can point and spin saying look at that huge jump we got when so and so got the nomination. It is telling that Joe won't endorse kamala according to reports, which means as we all know she was a diversity pick, and is totally unqualified for even VP

Think about it:

Trump will debate anyone at any time. that's what a man of conviction can do.
2). Now the democrats sit back on their nomination letting the GOP go first. Another mistake by the GOP?
No.
After last night, now the republicans are locked in stone with Trump as their guy--- meanwhile, the democrats are still free to change their candidate and game plan.
Doesn't matter, they have no bench.
Kind of like playing a game of chess and in the middle of it after moving all your pieces and showing your strategy, the other guy being able to swap out all his pieces and start over!
Except the other guy playing has dementia.
No.
Truth.
M I Rite?
Partially.

Biden ate shit sandwiches from Obama for 8 years to get his shot. Ordered around, overruled, mocked and bullied by a guy with virtually zero experience. They will have to drag him out of the race kicking and screaming.
I don't believe Joey Shits Pants is running anything. His mouth, maybe. And they picked KamalToe precisely because she's a fucking idiot and will do what she is told.

Who's running the Country? I have no idea and, frankly, neither does Sponge Brains Shits Pantts.

dimocraps and the Marxist Media, who are the same entity, lied to The American People up to the Day of The Debate, and then they lied to us after the debate. Said Joey Shits Pants had a 'cold'. Said he was fit as a fiddle, that his staff couldn't even keep up with him.

Now that the entire world has seen what a blithering mess Sponge Brains Shits Pants is and they can't hide it any longer, they want to throw him under the bus. Typical of cowards. Not that I care.

What I don't understand is even the lowest form of life on Earth has at least a little self-respect. Except dimocrap scum voters. They lie to themselves. They deceive themselves. They are self deluding, self-destructive.

It's actually quite sad. But like any other sick peerson, you can give up on them and let the disease kill them or you can try to help. Problem with dimocrap scum is, it is often just as hard to fight their stupidity as it is their disease.

I'm about ready to give up on them. After the last four years....... I'm not sure they're worth the trouble anymore. Sometimes, you just have to let nature take its course.

Forum List

Back