Are The Hot Air Congregants Running Out Of Steam???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
By now, anyone with two cerebral neurons to rub together, realizes that nothing the Democrats/Leftists say is true. And Climate Change is simply one more attempt to scare the weak into voting for them.

“Is the U.S. experiencing record heat this summer? Nope. That’s just the propaganda that the climate alarmists would like you to believe. But Marxists often use global warming as an excuse to restrict liberties and confiscate property rights.

Data that hasn’t been manipulated by climate alarmists shows that this summer hasn’t seen a record heatwave across the U.S. There is no climate crisis, no man-made climate Armageddon, so why keep pushing the narrative? Because it’s a wonderfully self-righteous veneer for greedy, tyrannical, freedom-hating Marxism. Don’t fall for the propaganda, but be vigilant. The most vocal climate alarmists have a hidden — and dangerous — agenda.” PJ Media

To see where reality has set in, take a look at the electric vehicle fiasco.

4.A survey conducted by McKinsey Center For Future Mobility reported that . The percentage was the second highest behind electric car owners from the United Kingdom, 49% of which would switch back.

Nearly half of US EV owners would switch to normal cars: Study
NewsNation
https://www.newsnationnow.com › automotive › half-u...

4. The Consumer Reports annual car reliability survey showed that, on average, EVs from the past three model years had nearly 80% more problems than conventional cars.
The survey looked at 20 potential problem areas, including electric motors, engines, transmission and infotainment systems.
Electric Cars That Are More Unreliable Than Traditional Gas ...
Yahoo Finance
https://finance.yahoo.com › news › 3-electric-cars-more...

And this:

Rep. Scott Perry
X · RepScottPerry

4 likes · 3 days ago
... charging and direct current fast charging. They found that roughly 20% of attempted charges end without success. https://jdpower.com/sites ...

And….

Car Dealers BEG BIDEN To STOP EV Mandates!

YouTube · An American Homestead

6.3K+ views · 7 months ago

14:38
The mandates are KILLING the car industry and manufacturers are begging him to stop before they bankrupt themselves. The EV is dead!

EV is OK for anything 1/2 the size of a car or smaller.

Once you get to a certain weight, the amount of batteries needed vs. viability tanks.

More weight=more batteries needed and more batteries=more weight.

EV is great for something like bicycle taxis, but not a full-blown NHTSA highway speed car.

By now, anyone with two cerebral neurons to rub together, realizes that nothing the Democrats/Leftists say is true.

The title of your thread doesn't stipulate what the discussion needs to be. And neither does that opening remark.
Do you intent to now allow discussion on Trump's remarks that blame America for starting the war?

If so then I'll only say that you're trying to avoid the issue that is much more important than the clusterfk of insluting each other over AGW. And I'll leave it at that as a reminder.

Do you intent to now allow discussion on Trump's remarks that blame America for starting the war?

If so then I'll only say that you're trying to avoid the issue that is much more important than the clusterfk of insluting each other over AGW. And I'll leave it at that as a reminder.

What more proof than your post is necessary to prove that all that's necessary here is the ability to fog a mirror....not a brain, not an IQ....

What more proof than your post is necessary to prove that all that's necessary here is the ability to fog a mirror....not a brain, not an IQ....
If you're not going to disqualify talking about the war against Russia and Trump's claim that America started the war, then I'll discuss those issues here too.

First off though, i'll give you a chance to report my comments as being off topic and then have a moderator rule so.

Forum List

Back