🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are the Leftist Going to Force Weak Joe Biden to Put Bass on the Ticket? You Must be Kidding Me?

They said the same thing about Theodore roosevelt and harry truman but it werent so

Actually, they said nothing of the sort.

Roosevelt was brought onto the ticket in 1900 after McKinley's original VP died in 1899, because of his heroism in the Spanish American War and his excellent record as Governor of New York.

As for Truman. Kind of the same deal. They put him on the ticket because of his good work in the Senate, and because the man he replaced, Henry Wallace, was seen as being too far to the left for the upcoming post-war world. In fact, Truman was selected specifically because people in the inner circle knew FDR was sick and probably wouldn't live out his fourth term.

Dan Quayle, on the other hand, was a second term Senator with no real accomplishments. He was selected because he was a pinup boy of the Christian Right. Most people were horrified he was one heartbeat away.

lets not forget the dot-com boom which made clinton look pretty good....even you would have looked good if you were president at that time joe....

Uh, guy, I was in an industry that had nothing to do with "Dot Coms"... The Dot Com Boom was largely a myth.

I doubt it. My money is still on Kamala Harris.
Either way the leftist must have a black woman on the ticket to balance out the senile old white guy Joe McGovern Biden.
I'd sure love to know why most Trumpsters here never learned that the plural of words that end in "...ist" is "ists". I see this constantly.

Anyway, since Biden felt he had to paint himself into a corner with the PC zealots in the Democratic Party, Bass would be a good pick of the smaller pool, having a history of working with both Republicans and "progressives" and a reputation as a thoughtful pragmatist (the polar opposite of the man-child currently in the White House).

Rice has the best resume. Harris seems a little shallow. Duckworth is evidently on the short list.
The whole list are all Anti-American including Duckworth who is a tool of Chicago machine. Parlayed her two missing appendages (her own fault btw) into a Senate seat.
You folks really changed your tune on wounded veterans after Trump insulted McCain's imprisonment and torture. Look what happened to you. Are you proud of that?

Biden felt he had to bend over for the PC zealots, so he put himself here. Hopefully he'll pick a winner so we can move past this ugliness you guys are so proud to display.
You guys made a joke out of the military. You watered it down so much to fit your agendas that more people were affected as casualties and deaths recorded. This is not about her being better then many males. This is about other males never having the opportunity to prove how much better they are then she was. Its bad enough with friendly fire and yes, ineptitude. We added more of it with our experimentations. But the ones who pass the laws never have to be put into the chamber. Maybe one day we can return the favor. In every important area we need the best, you azzes have infected it. Hence, we are falling behind other nations.

I doubt it. My money is still on Kamala Harris.
Either way the leftist must have a black woman on the ticket to balance out the senile old white guy Joe McGovern Biden.
I'd sure love to know why most Trumpsters here never learned that the plural of words that end in "...ist" is "ists". I see this constantly.

Anyway, since Biden felt he had to paint himself into a corner with the PC zealots in the Democratic Party, Bass would be a good pick of the smaller pool, having a history of working with both Republicans and "progressives" and a reputation as a thoughtful pragmatist (the polar opposite of the man-child currently in the White House).

Rice has the best resume. Harris seems a little shallow. Duckworth is evidently on the short list.
The whole list are all Anti-American including Duckworth who is a tool of Chicago machine. Parlayed her two missing appendages (her own fault btw) into a Senate seat.
You folks really changed your tune on wounded veterans after Trump insulted McCain's imprisonment and torture. Look what happened to you. Are you proud of that?

Biden felt he had to bend over for the PC zealots, so he put himself here. Hopefully he'll pick a winner so we can move past this ugliness you guys are so proud to display.
You guys made a joke out of the military. You watered it down so much to fit your agendas that more people were affected as casualties and deaths recorded. This is not about her being better then many males. This is about other males never having the opportunity to prove how much better they are then she was. Its bad enough with friendly fire and yes, ineptitude. We added more of it with our experimentations. But the ones who pass the laws never have to be put into the chamber. Maybe one day we can return the favor. In every important area we need the best, you azzes have infected it. Hence, we are falling behind other nations.
Which, of course, is a transparent and feeble attempt at deflection.

Forum List

Back