Are the Leftist Going to Force Weak Joe Biden to Put Bass on the Ticket? You Must be Kidding Me?

Is that Black crack dealer named Clara from Austin still in the running? Using race and gender as qualifiers is racist. This is America, commies. We want the best, not your demographic dream girl.
Be sure to have your "ist" correct or Mac will come after you.

He didn't ”come after you”, moron. He simply acknowledged your lack of communication skills.
:finger3: How's that for communication skills?

Is that Black crack dealer named Clara from Austin still in the running? Using race and gender as qualifiers is racist. This is America, commies. We want the best, not your demographic dream girl.

He didn't ”come after you”, moron. He simply acknowledged your lack of communication skills.
Anyway, since Biden felt he had to paint himself into a corner with the PC zealots in the Democratic Party, Bass would be a good pick of the smaller pool, having a history of working with both Republicans and "progressives" and a reputation as a thoughtful pragmatist (the polar opposite of the man-child currently in the White House).

OH, noes, how dare he consider anyone other than a WHITE MALE!!!!

That damned political correctness!!!!

We've had 48 Vice Presidents, they've all been white males. Well, Charles Curtis was 3/8th Native American, but that doesn't mean much.

Some of those white males included complete idiots like Spiro Agnew and Dan Quayle, but you don't hear Mitlaufer Mac whining about political correctness when they were picked.
The United States of America was a great nation until about 1992. Then took an even more drastic turn for the worst in 2008.

The correct phrase is ”turn for the worse”.

In addition to having no idea what you are talking about, you have no idea how to say it.
No "worst" as in ever of all time. The usage was purposeful and correct.

Funniest post by you as of yet. Oh shit. My sides are aching! You actually believe that crap you just posted.

Please point out anything I got wrong there.

The last five recessions have happened when Republicans were in charge. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

Funniest post by you as of yet. Oh shit. My sides are aching! You actually believe that crap you just posted.

Please point out anything I got wrong there.

The last five recessions have happened when Republicans were in charge. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.
Trump's election was a complete refudiation of Obama legacy. Clinton sent U.S. union manufacturing jobs to Mexico. 1980's the country had a booming economy. 1990's saw it slip away when lying Bill was more concerned with getting a blow job from a White House intern than running the country. Bush #2 had to deal with foreign terrorist, now this President has to deal with domestic terrorist supported by Democratic Party. *See Omar, Cortez, Pelosi, Bass, Harris, and PLO Talib.

Anyway, since Biden felt he had to paint himself into a corner with the PC zealots in the Democratic Party, Bass would be a good pick of the smaller pool, having a history of working with both Republicans and "progressives" and a reputation as a thoughtful pragmatist (the polar opposite of the man-child currently in the White House).

We've had 48 Vice Presidents, they've all been white males. Well, Charles Curtis was 3/8th Native American, but that doesn't mean much.

Some of those white males included complete idiots like Spiro Agnew and Dan Quayle, but you don't hear Mitlaufer Mac whining about political correctness when they were picked.
The United States of America was a great nation until about 1992. Then took an even more drastic turn for the worst in 2008.

In addition to having no idea what you are talking about, you have no idea how to say it.

No. You don't know the language well enough to claim fluency.

Um, I think you are a little confused.

The 1970's and 1980's were shit for the Middle class. Unions disappeared, a lot of the good factory jobs went away due to outsourcing or automation. Then Bush 41 let the Banks loot the country, which is why you got Clinton.

Clinton fixed the economy. 2000 had full employment. You could send out a resume with minimal qualifications and STILL get a job offer. Bush 43 managed to fuck that up, with two recessions.

Well, this is an old story. Obama comes in, fights tooth and nail to help the working class, finally fixes the economy, and once again, Stupid white people voted in another Republican who fucked it up again.
He should pick Harris

Quayle was smarter than Obama’s vp choice

I am going to be fair and say Dan Quayle got a bad rap much of the time. He still wasn't terribly qualified compared to Biden or Cheney or Gore.

The woman who essentially nailed Biden to the racist cross.

You literally could not make this lunacy up.

Um, no, she criticized his opposition to busing, which turned out not to matter because no one really cares about busing at this point.

Harris would be a bad pick, IMO, for a number of reasons. First, her record as AG in California is problematic, given how we are finally having a long overdue discussion about criminal justice. Second, she really doesn't bring anything to the ticket.

The reasoning to pick a black woman is to get African American voters more excited. This is sensible, as black participation in the election dropped from 66% in 2012 to 59% in 2016, and that's probably what cost Hillary the election. But Biden can accomplish the same thing with Bass or Denning.

You vote for a political party that supports "ebonics." Go figure.

You vote for a political party that supports "ebonics." Go figure.

Say what? Supports ebonics? In what way?

I am going to be fair and say Dan Quayle got a bad rap much of the time. He still wasn't terribly qualified compared to Biden or Cheney or Gore.
They said the same thing about Theodore roosevelt and harry truman but it werent so

I doubt it. My money is still on Kamala Harris.
Either way the leftist must have a black woman on the ticket to balance out the senile old white guy Joe McGovern Biden.
I'd sure love to know why most Trumpsters here never learned that the plural of words that end in "...ist" is "ists". I see this constantly.

Rice has the best resume. Harris seems a little shallow. Duckworth is evidently on the short list.

Duckworth is as white as the day is long. She's not qualified to even be considered.

Um, I think you are a little confused.

The 1970's and 1980's were shit for the Middle class. Unions disappeared, a lot of the good factory jobs went away due to outsourcing or automation. Then Bush 41 let the Banks loot the country, which is why you got Clinton.

Clinton fixed the economy. 2000 had full employment. You could send out a resume with minimal qualifications and STILL get a job offer. Bush 43 managed to fuck that up, with two recessions.

Well, this is an old story. Obama comes in, fights tooth and nail to help the working class, finally fixes the economy, and once again, Stupid white people voted in another Republican who fucked it up again.
lets not forget the dot-com boom which made clinton look pretty good....even you would have looked good if you were president at that time joe....

Either way the leftist must have a black woman on the ticket to balance out the senile old white guy Joe McGovern Biden.
I'd sure love to know why most Trumpsters here never learned that the plural of words that end in "...ist" is "ists". I see this constantly.

Rice has the best resume. Harris seems a little shallow. Duckworth is evidently on the short list.
The whole list are all Anti-American including Duckworth who is a tool of Chicago machine. Parlayed her two missing appendages (her own fault btw) into a Senate seat.
You folks really changed your tune on wounded veterans after Trump insulted McCain's imprisonment and torture. Look what happened to you. Are you proud of that?

Biden felt he had to bend over for the PC zealots, so he put himself here. Hopefully he'll pick a winner so we can move past this ugliness you guys are so proud to display.
Because it's a cult.

Ah, once again the curmudgeon 'speaks', and says' nothing constructive, nothing substantive and nothing original. His hate reeks in every post and every thread he authors, and never provides any evidence to support his opinions.

Forum List

Back