Are the people of E. Palenstine just too white to expect much from the Biden administration?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
If E. Palenstine was predominantly dark wouldn’t Joe have flown the chopper in on the day of the derailment? Wouldn’t Pothole Pete have dropped in by parachute as the event was unfolding?
735B5288-3292-4147-81EF-67D778C02F2B.png

Don't black lives matter now for those 30 of black (.6%) and 120 hispanic (2.5%) residents? How about the 40 (.8%) Native Americans?

Shh. Ask yourself: If a East Norfolk train laden with toxins had derailed in Flint, or a mostly BLACK area, what would have happened? Biden genuflecting until dooms day? Buttigieg offering to commit Heri keri? Imagine that.

Shh. Ask yourself: If a East Norfolk train laden with toxins had derailed in Flint, or a mostly BLACK area, what would have happened? Biden genuflecting until dooms day? Buttigieg offering to commit Heri keri? Imagine that.
Without delay…..the whole administration would have reacted and media and social media would be reporting on how Biden and his people worship dark people.

This is the Maoist Progressive application of EQUITY doled out by the Josef Xi Bai Dung Administration to Americans.. Buttigieg claims lives especially White lives no longer matter to Maoist/DSA Democrats.
This is Joey Xi's KATRINA.

Last edited:
It is very rare the president needs to go to a place such as this over a small train dump. And members of the admin are already there and are doing what needs to be done.

The president isn't coming to my house if a train dumped shit into it. That is for sure.

It is very rare the president needs to go to a place such as this over a small train dump. And members of the admin are already there and are doing what needs to be done.

The president isn't coming to my house if a train dumped shit into it. That is for sure.
~~~~~~
**********​

If E. Palenstine was predominantly dark wouldn’t Joe have flown the chopper in on the day of the derailment? Wouldn’t Pothole Pete have dropped in by parachute as the event was unfolding?
View attachment 759619

Peanut butter and CRACKERS. The more crackers they turn into composting peanut butter, the happier they'll be. Ask a British cracker. Ask a German one—a Swedish one. Ours is an Age of hating all the crackers out there. I want to say something about taking the (May) flower out of our sails, but strict decorum forbids it. I don't suspect sunset over Western civilization is turning out as nice as the traitor crackers who initiated it expected.

Peanut butter and CRACKERS. The more crackers they turn into composting peanut butter, the happier they'll be. Ask a British cracker. Ask a German one—a Swedish one. Ours is an Age of hating all the crackers out there. I want to say something about taking the (May) flower out of our sails, but strict decorum forbids it. I don't suspect sunset over Western civilization is turning out as nice as the traitor crackers who initiated it expected.
Don't forget them when the time comes. Forgiveness for those promoting genocide of your own is insanity and the ultimate debauchery.

View attachment 759619
That's a good point. If this population were black, all hell would have broken loose and tons of aid immediately sent and it would have been labeled the results of social injustice.

I asked the same question after the Tops Market massacre last year. Had the shooter been black and his victims white in a suburban store, nary a peep would come from this administration.

View attachment 759619
That’s certainly could be the case my friend. Biden has showed himself to be a hypocrite of the highest order. Where as President Donald Trump who visited Palestine yesterday was there with the people shaking hands with them right there at Ground Zero. While mayor Pete who should be in Palestine he should’ve been there weeks ago ….is talking about how there’s “too many white people in construction jobs.”

Joe clearly goes way out of his way to cater to the minority of Americans that support Black Lives Matter and it is a minority.

I don’t understand how any honest Democrat can support Joe Biden. This is a man who says he’s a practicing Catholic yet he supports abortion. This is a man who supports Black Lives Matter. Simply put and yes this is called common sense if some man came out and said “I support white lives matter” .. every Democrat on this forum would oppose them and rightfully so.

The unfortunate thing is that it seems Joe believes along with his far left wing supporters that it doesn’t matter what happens in Palestine…. they think they’re gonna get all the votes in 2024 from the inner cities and from the big-time cities in Ohio and Pennsylvania to secure those states. Or it’s possible the whole election process is now rigged in favor of the left. It certainly was last time in 2020 at least because the major political platforms like YouTube and Twitter shut down conservatives they were making it hard for conservatives to get their voices out.

Hell it’s a minority within a minority that supports blm …most blacks reject BLM. Far more white people who are weak minded and going against their ancestors legacy of supporting equality…. support BLM … yes most of the support base of BLM comes from white people who are self hating or who are rich elite capitalists they might not even support BLM but do so to get more money and just brainwash their employees to accepting a low paying job

Some well meaning white people support blm…. They have been misled affectively, they have been just about brainwashed into rejecting the common sense facts of history… which is that slavery, and bigotry was always a worldwide issue it’s not the white man’s issue.

Ultimately the problem goes toward both Republicans and Democrats because with exception to Donald Trump we have yet to see any Republicans come forward to openly and loudly criticize BLM…. other than maybe some of what we see from the freedom caucus.

Always remember it was Republican governor of Texas who gave a state funeral to George Floyd. An insane move where was the state funeral for Ashley Babbitt? George Floyd had a brutal criminal history he had a gun to a pregnant lady stomach Ashli Babbitt peacefully broke into a capital building she never shot anybody never attacked to anybody. Ahhh But she is white in a supporter of Donald Trump. Never mind the thousands of black and white BLM rioters who were literally attacking police officers, attacking fellow Americans wearing Trump hats and murdering 25 people in the summer of 2020. They get a pass from the media

Where are Republicans calling for accountability of that black cop who shot Ashley? What about that.

Last edited:
If the chemical spill and toxic fire had happened next to a homeless squatters camp full of drug addicts or an illegal alien detention center.
The bozo Biden administration would have immediately rushed officials to Palestine and housed the people in 5 star hotels and gave them bags full of money for their inconvenience.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back