Are there people who make you question being pro life? LOL

I am totally pro-abortion, pro retro-abortion that is! Anyone 18 + whose innate imbecility threatens the three digit IQ's, or the natural order is encouraged to be retro-aborted out of hand, this of course pretty much covers all democrats extant!

some people on this forum make you wonder if ..

I mean you know.. they are so annoying that you sometimes wish..

but I won't say

jis wont say it

There have been times when I felt less pro-life if the fetus in the gun sights is likely to grow up to be a leftist dem.

I honestly don't know whether to be ashamed of this attitude of not.

Okay, let's just say it.

You mean that the World Class Pussy, Donald "Crybaby" Trump should have been aborted.

Most people would agree pussy Trump is the best argument in favor of abortion. Just think how much better off the world would be if that evil bastard had never been born.

Last edited:
Does it work the other way around? It seems to me that the preservation of human life might trump political affiliation.

Okay, let's just say it.

You mean that the World Class Pussy, Donald "Crybaby" Trump should have been aborted.

Most people would agree pussy Trump is the best argument in favor of abortion. Just think how much better off the world would be if that evil bastard had never been born.

I am totally pro-abortion, pro retro-abortion that is! Anyone 18 + whose innate imbecility threatens the three digit IQ's, or the natural order is encouraged to be retro-aborted out of hand, this of course pretty much covers all democrats extant!
Hitler, is that you.. the ghost thereof?

I don't believe in killing dimrats. I do believe in not allowing them to get within 500 miles of Congress. They can live anywhere else they choose as long as their policies aren't harming anyone. But ofcourse, they always do.. so yeh.. exile them, not murder them (although again, we are all wondering.. oh never mind)

While they are in exile they can think about how they got there.. basically, for being a moron.. and then maybe they can read some books and learn how not to be moron.. preferably one of those would be the Bible.. at least the New Testament

I'll say it. I'll shout it from rooftops and say it to their fuckin faces.

The country would be far more prosperous, productive and free if hard core leftist bed wetting, sniveling, servile, malignant genetic garbage had been sucked out of the womb, and either flushed down Planned Unparenthood toilets or thrown in dumpsters so that higher life forms could consume the nitrogen that was wasted after their conception and return it to the planet as fecal matter.

so you believe in murder of the innocent

lovely

whoever gets in your way should be killed. Do democrat of you
I don't believe in killing anyone.

I just would not give a rat's ass if certain people's "parents" had made different choices and we didn't have 10 million jabbering imbeciles running around empowering sociopaths that would gleefully build camps and exterminate US at an industrial level that would make Himmler blush.

They could have just swallowed for that matter.

There have been times when I felt less pro-life if the fetus in the gun sights is likely to grow up to be a leftist dem.

I honestly don't know whether to be ashamed of this attitude of not.

kinda comical even while it is, I don't know, sad or whatever.

Abortion being legal is actually worse for the "doctor" and "mother" than for the child, in some ways anyhow. I mean, the child suffers for a time but the persons doing the murdering may end up in Hell where they will suffer forever.

People can'tbring themselves to believe in an eternal misery like Hell but the longer I live, the more I see that Hell is, well, another name for Justice

kinda comical even while it is, I don't know, sad or whatever.

Abortion being legal is actually worse for the "doctor" and "mother" than for the child, in some ways anyhow. I mean, the child suffers for a time but the persons doing the murdering may end up in Hell where they will suffer forever.

People can'tbring themselves to believe in an eternal misery like Hell but the longer I live, the more I see that Hell is, well, another name for Justice
apgiphy.gif

Forum List

Back