Are transgender men more important than women's privacy rights?

The U.S. military has devolved from training an effective fighting force.
Into a lefty liberal touchy-feely social experiment where our soldiers are more concerned with using the correct pronoun than how to defeat the enemy on the battlefield. ... :cuckoo:
Love these guys. Not quite the US army but somewhere close by now. Must be marching to conquer Russia too, by the looks of it.

They have a dick, many remain sexually attracted to women. They remain a male attracted to females

Why should one male be granted access to a females private space, and other males cannot?

And here you thought you were being slick.
You are still ignorant and cannot mind your business, that is Your life. Try it someday. Mind your life only.

No moron, you sure as hell didn’t
[ Why can one straight unrelated male invade a woman’s private area, and not another?]
-----------------------------------------------
Post 18

The Trans is not a man anymore.

----------

Now, go and educate yourself.

[ Why can one straight unrelated male invade a woman’s private area, and not another?]
-----------------------------------------------
Post 18

The Trans is not a man anymore.

----------

Now, go and educate yourself.

He is attracted to woman. He has a dick.

I’m embarrassed for you.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

He is bisexual, so what?? Never heard of bisexuality? And if that is the case, what is it to you?

Mind your own business instead of writing a fictional novel about it.

Go educate yourself.
WTF? A bisexual is sexually attracted to both sexes. Many crossdressing men are only attracted to females.

Edecuate myself?

Holy shit, you really don’t know much about this.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

WTF? A bisexual is sexually attracted to both sexes. Many crossdressing men are only attracted to females.

Edecuate myself?

Holy shit, you really don’t know much about this.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
What is it to you? Why does it matter to you?
It does not matter at all to you but you need to scream your prejudice out of the lack of knowledge you have about the subject.

Do not educate yourself. Stay ignorant. Keep screaming to the four winds.

:)

What is it to you? Why does it matter to you?
It does not matter at all to you but you need to scream your prejudice out of the lack of knowledge you have about the subject.

Do not educate yourself. Stay ignorant. Keep screaming to the four winds.

:)

Yeah, I’m really going to listen to someone about education that thinks males sexually attracted to women are bisexual.

Damn dude 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Keep it up.

Newsflash Einstein, because you are trans does not make you gay. If hetero males are not allowed in woman’s private areas, neither should these cross dressing freaks.
If a straight male can actually become a woman, he has accomplished something we were always told was impossible, also transition from straight to lesbian.

You want to be ignorant. I get it.

The Trans is not a man anymore. Atheist or whatever, your ignorance makes you a prejudiced person.

Educate yourself.
And the question is valid. Why should one male who is attracted to women and who has fully functioning sexual equipment, be allowed access to women when they are the most vulnerable when another, identical male is not, simply because the first male wears a dress and the second one doesn't? All we're doing is sacrificing women's safety on the alter of political correctness.

Also, if what you say is true and the man really becomes a woman, he has done the impossible and moved from straight to gay totally by deciding to do so. Who knew it was the easy?

Yeah, I’m really going to listen to someone about education that thinks males sexually attracted to women are bisexual.

Damn dude 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Keep it up.
Keep up your ignorance. Bisexual, who knows.
I was using it as a maybe. You insist that any male Trans is going to basically attack, rape a female non Trans.

Trans is something you do not know about and are more than willing to pass judgement on and invent anything to make your thinking valid.

There aren't that many Trans people, especially men to women. They do not affect your life and they have not attacked any women since the surgery became available. They did not attacked before or after.

What is it to you?
You are a bigoted, prejudiced ignorant person and are going to continue to be one.

I was using it as a maybe. You insist that any male Trans is going to basically attack, rape a female non Trans.

Trans is something you do not know about and are more than willing to pass judgement on and invent anything to make your thinking valid.

There aren't that many Trans people, especially men to women. They do not affect your life and they have not attacked any women since the surgery became available. They did not attacked before or after.

What is it to you?
You are a bigoted, prejudiced ignorant person and are going to continue to be one.
We do, however, have female prisoners being attacked and raped in prison by dudes who, for whatever reason, decided they preferred being locked in a cell with a female captive audience instead of one that could put them in the infirmary. So be careful when you make blithe blanket statements like, "they have not attacked any women since the surgery became available".

What is it to you?

Voices in your head. I made no such assertion.

But you are. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

What is it to you?

And you obviously have an IQ in the middle single digits.

We do, however, have female prisoners being attacked and raped in prison by dudes who, for whatever reason, decided they preferred being locked in a cell with a female captive audience instead of one that could put them in the infirmary. So be careful when you make blithe blanket statements like, "they have not attacked any women since the surgery became available".
Link

Forum List

Back