Are transgender men more important than women's privacy rights?

First one is an allegation. I could not find anything to this day which says that Cole was charged with anything.
There would be no allegations if he wasn't in there.
Second one, the Trans person was being raped by the males in prison, as she alleges.
Should she have been put in there just because she pretended she was a man? Didn't turn out so good for her.
Third one, some men, being sexual predators, are faking being Trans in order to transfer to a women's facility where they go ahead and rape some of the women.
That's my point, we're making it easier for predators to find prey, even in prison. In fact, it's perfect. They get to transfer from a male prison, where they are likely to face violent opposition to their practices, to a female one, where they find the picking much easier.

We're making it easier for sexual predators to operate, NOT more difficult, as we would in a sane world. A male rapist should not be able to get put in with a bunch of females who can't get away from him just by saying he wants to be put there.

You are still ignorant and cannot mind your business, that is Your life. Try it someday. Mind your life only.

A mentally-fucked-up freak that doesn't know the difference between boy and girls, is calling someone else “ignorant”.

asyt-alan-spicer.gif

Mind your own business…

Evil always wants good to “mind its own business”.

“What I particularly admire in him [Pablo Casals] is the firm stand he has taken, not only against the oppressors of his countrymen, but also against those opportunists who are always ready to compromise with the Devil. He perceives very clearly that the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it. — Albert Einstein​

Questions transactivists and their allies can never answer:

How "trans" does a bio-male have to be before he should be allowed access to the female private areas?

If there is a guy like me, van dyke, chubby, bald, wearing cargo pants and male polo shirt who walks into the women's bathroom or locker room, is the fact that I picked that room enough for you to feel obligated to honor my transhood?

If not, what exactly is your standard?

Questions transactivists and their allies can never answer:

How "trans" does a bio-male have to be before he should be allowed access to the female private areas?

If there is a guy like me, van dyke, chubby, bald, wearing cargo pants and male polo shirt who walks into the women's bathroom or locker room, is the fact that I picked that room enough for you to feel obligated to honor my transhood?

If not, what exactly is your standard?
In most states if a man goes into a women's restroom he could be arrested.

Forum List

Back