🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are transsexuals even real?

I have a relative that became "trans" back in 2004. Hurt a lot of people including his wife, and me. I tried talking to him/her. it seemed more like a mental illness or delusion. Later I read about dysphasia, people that didn't recognize parts of their own bodies. We don't use surgery to correct that. People that don't recognize the left side of their bodies for instance, we don't humor them blindly and just amputate half their body...
dysphasia is a language disorder. I assume you meant dysmorphia

Yes it’s real.

I’m not sure why it would hurt you to have a relative who is trans.

Just live and let live.

That would be fine if it were just live and let live. Unfortunately most of these "groups" that have come to the forefront in the last few years need to play the victim.
What are you whining about specifically?

How does their being transsexual affect your life in any way?
Fricken liberal, really wouldn't want you to pay attention to anything.

De Blasio Wants To Force Taxpayers To Fund Gender Reassignment Surgery
And THAT was the best you could come up with?

Something that MIGHT happen is how they’re impacting your life?

Is your screen name supposed to be ironic?

Yes it’s real.

Just live and let live.

That would be fine if it were just live and let live. Unfortunately most of these "groups" that have come to the forefront in the last few years need to play the victim.

Personally, I don't care if someone chooses to become a tranny or not.

However, I have a lot of empathy for broads whose husbands are spending their evenings standing on a street corner in a dress and heels or sitting in a "gay" bar instead of being the man Almighty God made them.
I don’t care if someone is trans either. Has no impact on me.

Yes it’s real.

Just live and let live.

When they commit suicide it affects their whole family.....

Yes it’s real.

Just live and let live.

Maybe they would be less likely to commit suicide if you would just accept them and love them for who they are?

I have a relative that became "trans" back in 2004. Hurt a lot of people including his wife, and me. I tried talking to him/her. it seemed more like a mental illness or delusion. Later I read about dysphasia, people that didn't recognize parts of their own bodies. We don't use surgery to correct that. People that don't recognize the left side of their bodies for instance, we don't humor them blindly and just amputate half their body...
Interesting theory. I agree that "trans" is a mental issue. It's too bad that some of these folks have their genitals cut off/mutilated instead of getting help. Unfortunately, there is a powerful contingent in this country to make these mentally confused individuals (which includes young children) sexual zombie slaves.

Sure; it's a delusion like many delusions psychotics have. Most such people are psychotics, I think it's safe to assume. I don't think that's an issue ---- psychosis is a well-known problem for the human race. Lots of people used to think they were Napoleon; now they think they are Jesus or God or some movie star. Now they think they are a woman when they are a man, or that somebody is transmitting messages into their heads, or that they are getting coded messages because all number around them add up to 23. None of this is real but they only do surgery and require "pronouns" for people who could reproduce if they weren't castrated one way or another. I think it's an effort at population control. The more trannies get hormoned out of reproduction, the fewer people can have children. All laws pass that effectively stop births.

Yes it’s real.

Just live and let live.

Maybe they would be less likely to commit suicide if you would just accept them and love them for who they are?
Not if they are compelling me to use wrong pronouns and pretend to believe what I do NOT believe at all, that he is a woman like me even if he is nothing but a male! Or possibly a eunuch, but eunuchs are still male.

I think you ask some interesting questions here, XC -- why does it matter -- and I would agree if I don't have to interact with or see trannies, okay, you know, I am aware there are male prostitutes around, in places like California and what-not, and the world has a lot of yucky corners I don't need to look into. If they aren't around, I don't care.

But I won't allow people to behave like freaks right in front of me and compel my behavior to lie the way they want me to. I wouldn't work near one, and I sure wouldn't use the wrong pronouns that are not what his sex too-obviously is.

Basically, this is fraud: and I'm sure not going to cooperate with someone's fraud.

The answer to the thread question is yes, and there have been transgender people around throughout history; they have just been shunned from societies that didn't understand or know about it. As our knowledge of psychology continues to advance, we're learning more and more about it, so—while there are plenty of people who still don't accept it—it's getting more and more acceptable every day.

It doesn't have anything to do with mental illness or delusion, though I don't know about your relative so I don't know what other issues she might have had going on. It has absolutely nothing to do with dysphasia.
Delusion doesnt have anything to do with mental illness? LOL ok

Yes it’s real.

Just live and let live.

Not if they are compelling me to use wrong pronouns and pretend to believe what I do NOT believe at all, that he is a woman like me even if he is nothing but a male! Or possibly a eunuch, but eunuchs are still male.

I think you ask some interesting questions here, XC -- why does it matter -- and I would agree if I don't have to interact with or see trannies, okay, you know, I am aware there are male prostitutes around, in places like California and what-not, and the world has a lot of yucky corners I don't need to look into. If they aren't around, I don't care.

But I won't allow people to behave like freaks right in front of me and compel my behavior to lie the way they want me to. I wouldn't work near one, and I sure wouldn't use the wrong pronouns that are not what his sex too-obviously is.

Basically, this is fraud: and I'm sure not going to cooperate with someone's fraud.

Doesn't bother me. I'll call them whatever.

I'm not sure why it bothers you so much.

It's the forcing: "call him a her or you're fired!!" Naaaaaaaaaaaah ----- I'm not cooperating with any of this fakery. Take a stand, people! For reality!

Still not sure why you're so uptight about this. Who cares?

Go ahead and get yourself fired over something so petty if you insist. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Interesting theory. I agree that "trans" is a mental issue. It's too bad that some of these folks have their genitals cut off/mutilated instead of getting help. Unfortunately, there is a powerful contingent in this country to make these mentally confused individuals (which includes young children) sexual zombie slaves.

Sure; it's a delusion like many delusions psychotics have. Most such people are psychotics, I think it's safe to assume. I don't think that's an issue ---- psychosis is a well-known problem for the human race. Lots of people used to think they were Napoleon; now they think they are Jesus or God or some movie star. Now they think they are a woman when they are a man, or that somebody is transmitting messages into their heads, or that they are getting coded messages because all number around them add up to 23. None of this is real but they only do surgery and require "pronouns" for people who could reproduce if they weren't castrated one way or another. I think it's an effort at population control. The more trannies get hormoned out of reproduction, the fewer people can have children. All laws pass that effectively stop births.
Jordan Peterson fought Canadian proposed ‘pronoun’ legislation years ago and won.

Go ahead and get yourself fired over something so petty if you insist. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
You don't think it's important to stand up for reality? You'd tell any lie people told you to tell?

How about that guy appointed to the government by Biden, with the long curled hair and the obviously middle-age male face? You'd have no problem calling him "she"?

How about if they tell you to say the sky is orange, not blue? Wasn't there a book on all this, called 1984?

You don't think it's important to stand up for reality? You'd tell any lie people told you to tell?

How about that guy appointed to the government by Biden, with the long curled hair and the obviously middle-age male face? You'd have no problem calling him "she"?

How about if they tell you to say the sky is orange, not blue? Wasn't there a book on all this, called 1984?
As I already told you, it doesn't bother me what they want to be called. At all. Not one iota. I'm accustomed to interacting with people from all different walks of life.

If you want to stand by your stupid convictions and get yourself fired over something so incredibly retarded, then go ahead.

Honestly, I do not care.

There are over 7.5 billion people on this planet and I honestly only care about like 10 of them, and there is another 10 that I like. Everyone else is a stranger to me, or at best a casual aquatince.

I don't have the time, energy or desire to even begin to pretend like I care about that many people. So to me there are men and women, then you get broken down into 3 or 4 general skin colors. Maybe on a good day I might be interested in if someone is straight or gay, or what their nationality is. Aside from that I just simply don't care and I won't dice people up into sub categories and pronouns. To me if you're born a man then your a man, if you're born a woman you're a woman, end of story.

Honestly I believe 99% of all trans people now are just trans because they either got fucked up in the head by stupidly dumb ultra liberal parents, or see so much media attention they want to be a part of it because they see them getting a lot of attention. So I think almost of them are either confused by a poor upbringing or attention seekers.

I don't think a rational sane person, with a good upbringing, a good sense of self esteem and a low ego, that is educated, has goals in life and good potential would ever be a trans. Except Bruce Jenner, he is an anomaly, then again maybe living with all those bitches fucked him up or he is just part of that 1% I mentioned.

But in the end I simply don't give a fuck about them or most people in life. They can do their own shit just leave me alone and mind your own business.

The answer to the thread question is yes, and there have been transgender people around throughout history; they have just been shunned from societies that didn't understand or know about it. As our knowledge of psychology continues to advance, we're learning more and more about it, so—while there are plenty of people who still don't accept it—it's getting more and more acceptable every day.

It doesn't have anything to do with mental illness or delusion, though I don't know about your relative so I don't know what other issues she might have had going on. It has absolutely nothing to do with dysphasia.
Sorry, but yes, being gay or trans is a perfect example of a mental illness. I know, the AMA or the American Psychiatric Association says it isn't. The same guys that used leaches and supported smoking. Used electro shock therapy. Same ones that say we didnt need masks, then now WE need three of them. Homosexuality and its spin offs are just another bargain basement form of sexual dysphasia. Sorry.
Only because the AMA was bullied by gays. There was never any legitimate reason for removing homosexuality from the list of mental defects.

It’s another feelings oriented fact absent catering to aberrant and confused emotions

I's not a scientific fact. it's a word that describes a psychosexual condition. There are people that mutilate themselves or hire technicians to mutilate them to the point that they appear physically like cats but it doesn't mean they are cats. DNA doesn't lie and you can't change it. It's in every cell in our bodies. A genetic male is still male and a female is still female no matter how they portray or mutilate themselves.

I can have my arms cut off and wings grafted on but I’m not a bird and I’m not gonna fly.
Same thing exactly

Forum List

Back