🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are transsexuals even real?

My first job was a bag boy at bilo in the mid 80's. This dude came in every Friday night. Noticed he started to grow his, then started to wear make up. Even started to grow titties. Lol, I felt sorry for him, but to each their own. Just don't expect me to play along.

I have known three transsexuals in my lifetime and all of them had serious mental issues. Transsexuality was just part of their problems. It would be the understatement of the century to say they didn't hurt others. They caused their loved ones unending pain. Not merely because they were trans but because trans was merely one plate on a very well populated buffet of mental and emotional issues.

The percentage of these people is .0000000000000000000000000001 of the population. Knowing that only a moron worries about it.

Personally, I long for the days when a “Birds & The Bees” talk with your teenager didn’t involve 18 hours, a power point presentation, 27 “political correctness advisors” and $4000 worth of flash cards.

But’s that’s just me.:p

The percentage of these people is .0000000000000000000000000001 of the population. Knowing that only a moron worries about it.
Just stop paying nay money or resources on it by anyone but them. No help... no nothing.

I have a relative that became "trans" back in 2004. Hurt a lot of people including his wife, and me. I tried talking to him/her. it seemed more like a mental illness or delusion. Later I read about dysphasia, people that didn't recognize parts of their own bodies. We don't use surgery to correct that. People that don't recognize the left side of their bodies for instance, we don't humor them blindly and just amputate half their body...
Why is the authoritarian right needlessly obsessed with individuals’ private lives.

Why can’t the authoritarian right simply respect the privacy of their fellow citizens.

Conservatism is truly the bane of the American nation – compel conformity, punish dissent.

I have a relative that became "trans" back in 2004. Hurt a lot of people including his wife, and me. I tried talking to him/her. it seemed more like a mental illness or delusion. Later I read about dysphasia, people that didn't recognize parts of their own bodies. We don't use surgery to correct that. People that don't recognize the left side of their bodies for instance, we don't humor them blindly and just amputate half their body...
Why is the authoritarian right needlessly obsessed with individuals’ private lives.

Why can’t the authoritarian right simply respect the privacy of their fellow citizens.

Conservatism is truly the bane of the American nation – compel conformity, punish dissent.
Remind me which "side" was it that thought the bringing everyone's sexuality into the public spotlight was a good idea in order to garner more votes?

People's private lives used to be private until some left wing genius decided it was time to put everyone's sexuality into the political cesspool for scrutiny, when does it end? After we insert the sex lives of 4 year olds into the public discourse? or is that aiming too high?

Yes it’s real.

I’m not sure why it would hurt you to have a relative who is trans.

Just live and let live.

That would be fine if it were just live and let live. Unfortunately most of these "groups" that have come to the forefront in the last few years need to play the victim.
What are you whining about specifically?

How does their being transsexual affect your life in any way?

When they commit suicide it affects their whole family.....
Maybe they would be less likely to commit suicide if you would just accept them and love them for who they are?
We already do. We accept them for who and what they are but not what they feel they would like to be or “should” have been

It’s not your private life anymore when you crave and demand public acceptance

Transvestites could be real.....Unicorns could be real......whatever you like can be "real"..... know what I mean?

Only ,don't try to shove your ideas down our throats, please.

Funny how this only became a problem when Smear the Queer was no longer allowed to be played during recess.

Yes it’s real.

Just live and let live.

That would be fine if it were just live and let live. Unfortunately most of these "groups" that have come to the forefront in the last few years need to play the victim.

Maybe they would be less likely to commit suicide if you would just accept them and love them for who they are?
We already do. We accept them for who and what they are but not what they feel they would like to be or “should” have been
Maybe if you try not judging what they "should" be, then they will be less likely to commit suicide.

Yes it’s real.

Just live and let live.

Maybe if you try not judging what they "should" be, then they will be less likely to commit suicide.
You cant read
It’s they who are selling what they”should” be. I did not offer the “should” as a comment. You cant read

have a relative that became "trans" back in 2004. Hurt a lot of people including his wife, and me.
Nice. Grow a beard on a woman and force her to marry another woman.
I tried talking to him/her.
A woman who tries to he-he-him talk a little bit too intimately with another woman in bed is a FUCKING LESBIAN.
People that don't recognize the left side of their bodies for instance, we don't humor them blindly and just amputate half their body...
And a prissy schoolmarm, to boot. Cutting hair, stabbing out eyes, and imprisoning people "she" doesn't like.

have a relative that became "trans" back in 2004. Hurt a lot of people including his wife, and me.
Nice. Grow a beard on a woman and force her to marry another woman.
I tried talking to him/her.
A woman who tries to he-he-him talk a little bit too intimately with another woman in bed is a FUCKING LESBIAN.
People that don't recognize the left side of their bodies for instance, we don't humor them blindly and just amputate half their body...
And a prissy schoolmarm, to boot. Cutting hair, stabbing out eyes, and imprisoning people "she" doesn't like.
Beside insults, do you have something constructive to add? Sorry I am not hoodwinked or brainwashed. Sexual dysphoria isn't going away because you believe in unicorns and magic beans.

Sexual dysphoria isn't going away because you believe in unicorns and magic beans.
Some women insist they are more beautiful than other women, and commit wholesale mass murder, mayhem, and malicious disfigurement on their babies at their abortion-friendly health-and-beauty pregnancy clinics.

Pro-abortion gun-grabbing Republicans, like Mitt Romney.

Sorry, but yes, being gay or trans is a perfect example of a mental illness. I know, the AMA or the American Psychiatric Association says it isn't.
So you're practicing even more quackery than "legitimate" overeducated drug-dealing pimps and procurators with M.D. or D.O. degrees in psychiatry.

Sorry, but yes, being gay or trans is a perfect example of a mental illness. I know, the AMA or the American Psychiatric Association says it isn't.
So you're practicing even more quackery than "legitimate" overeducated drug-dealing pimps and procurators with M.D. or D.O. degrees in psychiatry.
What? Are you and MD? No? I question medicine when they seem so easily co-opted by... Tabaco industry for instance manipulating the laws, and NOW the Soros funded liberal organizations pushing homosexuality/transsexualism is NORMAL crap.

Forum List

Back