🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are transsexuals even real?

Sorry, but yes, being gay or trans is a perfect example of a mental illness. I know, the AMA or the American Psychiatric Association says it isn't.
So you're practicing even more quackery than "legitimate" overeducated drug-dealing pimps and procurators with M.D. or D.O. degrees in psychiatry.
Most mental professionals are mental themselves. There are a few good ones like Jordan Peterson.

This is WHY maryL should be silenced. Not committed, just silenced.
The Marxist answer to speech they don't like. ^^^^^^^
There is a thread on USMB that denies cancel culture is real. But post #57 exhibits faux liberals in their true light: They hate TRUE diversity and they hate TRUE inclusiveness. Ladies and Gentlemen: cancel culture is alive and well.

There is a thread on USMB that denies cancel culture is real. But post #57 exhibits faux liberals in their true light: They hate TRUE diversity and they hate TRUE inclusiveness. Ladies and Gentlemen: cancel culture is alive and well.
Hey mary?

heard of Jane Fonda?
How about the Dixie Chicks?
Maybe Colin Kaepernick.

What you don't understand mary, is........it is the RWI's that started the cancel culture, and yet agian, you are trying to blame it on others.

First Question mary.........did the right cancel the Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda?
Did they mary?????????

Hey mary?

heard of Jane Fonda?
Maybe Colin Kaepernick.

What you don't understand mary, is........it is the RWI's that started the cancel culture, and yet agian, you are trying to blame it on others.

First Question mary.........di the right cancel the Dixie Chicks and Jane fonda?
Did they mary.
When someone personally calls to have me "committed or silenced", I don't give a shit what excuses or precedents they cherry pick to excuse it. That crosses a line. And you bloody well know it.

Yes it’s real.

I’m not sure why it would hurt you to have a relative who is trans.

Just live and let live.

That would be fine if it were just live and let live. Unfortunately most of these "groups" that have come to the forefront in the last few years need to play the victim.
What are you whining about specifically?

How does their being transsexual affect your life in any way?

When they commit suicide it affects their whole family.....
Maybe they would be less likely to commit suicide if you would just accept them and love them for who they are?
We already do. We accept them for who and what they are but not what they feel they would like to be or “should” have been
Maybe if you try not judging what they "should" be, then they will be less likely to commit suicide.
You cant read
It’s they who are selling what they”should” be. I did not offer the “should” as a comment. You cant read
Whatever they think they “should” be isn’t for me to judge.

Why is that an issue for you?

Hey mary?

heard of Jane Fonda?
Maybe Colin Kaepernick.

First Question mary.........di the right cancel the Dixie Chicks and Jane fonda?
Did they mary.
When someone personally calls to have me "committed or silenced", I don't give a shit what excuses or precedents they cherry pick to excuse it. That crosses a line. And you bloody well know it.
So mary, why do you ask the OP question?

Are transsexuals even real?​

You'll note none are human.

So much for the science crowd.

No, all animals change sex.
That is because they are not the same sex as juvenile, and only become really sexual as an adult, after puberty.
That means sexuality is caused and created by hormones.
And there are always dozens of reasons why a person can have the wrong hormones.
Most pesticides are hormones for example.
Illness can also alter hormone production in the body.

Hey mary?

heard of Jane Fonda?
Maybe Colin Kaepernick.

Did they mary.
So mary, why do you ask the OP question?
I AM the OP. Read post #1. Goodnight gracie.

Sorry, but yes, being gay or trans is a perfect example of a mental illness. I know, the AMA or the American Psychiatric Association says it isn't.
So you're practicing even more quackery than "legitimate" overeducated drug-dealing pimps and procurators with M.D. or D.O. degrees in psychiatry.
The best part of your post is trying to define gender confused nut cases as normal. And those crazy people with penises and vaginas hooking up is somehow the abnormal here.

You’re an idiot.

That is because they are not the same sex as juvenile, and only become really sexual as an adult, after puberty.
And there are always dozens of reasons why a person can have the wrong hormones.
WTF are you talking about? No animals or humans decide their gender after birth. That’s pretty much the end of that fucking discussion. You’re born one or the other, for ever.

Flat Earthers genuinely believe the earth is flat, they aren't banned. Some folks believe in UFOs and alien abductions, not banned. Others believe Bigfoot and vampires. Not banned. But questioning the 2020 election: You guessed it: banned. Questioning the origin of the Corona19 and plausibility of China's Wuhan lab leak? Banned. Questioning gays and trans? Banned.

Last edited:
Hey mary?

heard of Jane Fonda?
Maybe Colin Kaepernick.

First Question mary.........did the right cancel the Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda?
Did they mary?????????
No one canceled any of those people and cancel culture started just recently with those who support Trump being canceled from social media.

Flat Earthers genuinely believe the earth is flat, they aren't banned. Some folks believe in UFOs and alien abductions, not banned. Others believe Bigfoot and vampires. Not banned. But questioning the 2020 banned. Questioning the origin of the Corona19 and plausibility of China's Wuhan lab leak? Banned.
Winco doesn't know what he/she/it/they are/is talking about.

So you're one of those anti-science weirdos, eh?

Hey mary?

heard of Jane Fonda?
Maybe Colin Kaepernick.

Did they mary?????????
No one canceled any of those people and cancel culture started just recently with those who support Trump being canceled from social media.

Damn you commies are so full of shit. Why do you ask this guy about cancel culture in 2014.

When questioning silly liberal ideas becomes TABOO and a banning offense, then what are we supposed to do?
Really?

Forum List

Back