🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Trump supporters feeling down in the dumps?

So the Mexican treasury is NOT going to pay for it. Like most people already knew. Here is a thought donate some cash and/or labor yourself for your wall tard.
The post you quoted told you - Mexico doesn't have to shell out the money. We will just take it from them in reduced remittances$$, welfare, etc. End result: Mexico pays for it. Got it now ?

No, Mexico is not ever going to give a dime for it get it?
Jackass we pay Mexico. We'll just stop paying them, use the money on the wall. Stop ignoring what he is saying.

So the Mexican treasury is NOT going to pay for it. Like most people already knew. Here is a thought donate some cash and/or labor yourself for your wall tard.
The post you quoted told you - Mexico doesn't have to shell out the money. We will just take it from them in reduced remittances$$, welfare, etc. End result: Mexico pays for it. Got it now ?
They don’t get it

The approval rating for the economy is about 50 points higher than Hussein's best day. My guess is that the lefties who fantasized about reversing the election with fake news and rogue federal agencies are the ones that are down in the dumps.

I wonder if the dumbass Moon Bats ever felt "down in the dumps" after electing that asshole Obama when he increased poverty, deceased family income, astronomically increased the debt, increased income disparity and had dismal economic growth.

That record would be enough to depress anybody. They were idiots electing that worthless affirmative action asshole.

Rah, rah, sis boom bah!!!

It takes six months for someone to get settled into a new job and figure out what they’re doing. Trump’s people don’t last that long. No wonder there’s constant chaos.

Trump hired only the best people and yet so many of them he has found to be less than great. Many of the people he’s now firing, he asked to come and work for him. They didn’t call him, he called them. Tillerson had no interest in working for the government.

He picked McMaster because everyone he offered the job to, turned him down. As a serving member of the armed forces, McMaster couldn’t turn him down.

Watching Trump our White House Staff against one another, the lack of any plans or strategies to deal with his agenda and his hiring of people who are unqualified for the jobs they’ve been given, it apparent why Trump has so many bankruptcies and business failures.

What a disaster.

Other than the fact that your tirade is filled with lies, you had nothing to say about the great successes which have been made in only one year.

Why are you so vehemently opposed to America making such great progress? I'm a simple person, I'm a bottom line sort of guy. I prefer thick bacon but sometimes I enjoy a few sausage patties (hot) with my eggs and maybe a couple of pancakes. I don't care how it was made, I love the results.

I am basking in the success of this administration, I don't care how he runs his office. I would not have run the office, in the same manner, obviously, neither would you. But then, he's the multi-billionaire and not me or you.

He has also never declared bankruptcy. You must be incredibly desperate to lie about such a thing. Which, if he had, I would not have a problem. I have been a Realtor for over 40 years. With the ups and down's of the market over the decades, more than a few friends of mine have been forced to declare bankruptcy. I don't view them as anything less than fine, upstanding people who got caught in an untenable situation and worked their way back to being successful people. How is that a bad thing?

Yes for several months now, we have seen a yuuuge drop off in our right wing regulars that have been on this board for years. They just can't defend him anymore. You'll see this drop off in local news forums too. I think they've thrown the towel in on Trump.

Yes, but even you know the reason. We Conservatives are just weary of your constant whining and crying as our country continues to improve and become GREAT AGAIN! Why is that such a problem for you?

Rah, rah, sis boom bah!!!

It takes six months for someone to get settled into a new job and figure out what they’re doing. Trump’s people don’t last that long. No wonder there’s constant chaos.

Trump hired only the best people and yet so many of them he has found to be less than great. Many of the people he’s now firing, he asked to come and work for him. They didn’t call him, he called them. Tillerson had no interest in working for the government.

He picked McMaster because everyone he offered the job to, turned him down. As a serving member of the armed forces, McMaster couldn’t turn him down.

Watching Trump our White House Staff against one another, the lack of any plans or strategies to deal with his agenda and his hiring of people who are unqualified for the jobs they’ve been given, it apparent why Trump has so many bankruptcies and business failures.

What a disaster.

Other than the fact that your tirade is filled with lies, you had nothing to say about the great successes which have been made in only one year.

Why are you so vehemently opposed to America making such great progress? I'm a simple person, I'm a bottom line sort of guy. I prefer thick bacon but sometimes I enjoy a few sausage patties (hot) with my eggs and maybe a couple of pancakes. I don't care how it was made, I love the results.

I am basking in the success of this administration, I don't care how he runs his office. I would not have run the office, in the same manner, obviously, neither would you. But then, he's the multi-billionaire and not me or you.

He has also never declared bankruptcy. You must be incredibly desperate to lie about such a thing. Which, if he had, I would not have a problem. I have been a Realtor for over 40 years. With the ups and down's of the market over the decades, more than a few friends of mine have been forced to declare bankruptcy. I don't view them as anything less than fine, upstanding people who got caught in an untenable situation and worked their way back to being successful people. How is that a bad thing?

There were no lies in my post. Trump’s businesses have filed for bankruptcy 7 times. This is a matter of public record. Trump has bragged about the amount of money he made personally while everyone around him lost. He has also carried losses forward from his bankruptcies, including borrowed funds he never had to pay back. As a result, American banks stopped lending to him.

The Details About the 6 Donald Trump Corporate Bankruptcies

His 7th bankruptcy was the Trump Hotel in Toronto in 2016, while he was running for the Presidency.

In addition, his two golf clubs in Scotland are steadily losing money, as are all of his American golf resorts except the 3 on the East Coast where he spends his weekends.

Trump's Irish golf course took a loss for the third year in a row

Trump Is Pouring Millions Into Money-Losing Scottish Golf Course

Opinion | Trump's declining popularity is hurting his businesses

I'm feeling OK. Lots of accomplishment have taken place. I'll feel better (and delighted) though, when I see the Army Corps of Engineers putting up that wall. Can't wait to see the faces on all the liberals who keep trying to tell us it can't happen.

Hurry up guys. Build that wall.
Lol it definitely won’t for a myriad of reasons.

There were no lies in my post. Trump’s businesses have filed for bankruptcy 7 times.

Thank you for posting the truth, at last. It must have been harder than swallowing broken glass!

How many successful businesses and properties have Donald Trump owned over the decades?

So Mexico sent the check right?
Yeah it's called the refund deportation check, and it comes to us in tax savings where we will no longer be subsidizing companies who want to work cheap Mexican labor while telling Americans to go to hell. It comes in the form of crime reduction where precious American lives are saved. It comes in the form of eradicated gangs who were terrorizing communities and cities across this land. It comes in the form of security on the border that doesn't allow hoards of people crossing into this country as if we have no border. It comes in many forms, and yes Mexico is basically paying for it. We aren't crossing illegally into Mexico costing that government billions, and when we stop it here they will have paid for it by stopping their invasion, and that means money and security to us big time.

So Mexico did not send the wall money yet?
It’s not up yet. Why would they?
Usually with something of this size finances are secured first.
Nope

Sure does.

You do know the president of Mexico laughed at Rump and said hell no don't you!
You think that matters ? Mexico will not pay from Mexico giving the US money. Mexico will pay by the US denying Mexico money, it has been getting all along (ex remittances$$, welfare $, etc)

Mexico has no control over it.

He did and I did! You forget we pay taxes

So we are paying not Mexico, we are in agreement.

No, Mexico is not ever going to give a dime for it get it?
Jackass we pay Mexico. We'll just stop paying them, use the money on the wall. Stop ignoring what he is saying.

So our money, right!

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.
Republicans are generally too immature to admit they are wrong. Secretly they know Trump is a failure but they’ll never admit it here.

Usually with something of this size finances are secured first.

America will get it out of Mexicans before democrats agree to it. Democrats represent Mexico. They will always balk at enforcing American law. So we will just make Mexico pay.

There were no lies in my post. Trump’s businesses have filed for bankruptcy 7 times.

Thank you for posting the truth, at last. It must have been harder than swallowing broken glass!

How many successful businesses and properties have Donald Trump owned over the decades?

One - Trump Tower. It’s his only real success. His other projects have all had to be bailed out by others. Most of the buildings which bear his name he had to sell to others but he negotiated leaving his name on them.

Trump excels at self-promotion but his net worth is based on the money he inherited, not what he’s achieved as a builder.

Are you deranged? Trump’s businesses have failed spectacularly. Until he started selling properties to Russian oligarchs, his real estate sales were in the toilet. His TV show was a success, that’s about it.

Forum List

Back