🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Trump supporters feeling down in the dumps?

I feel great. like breathing clean, fresh mountain air.

th
[/QUOTE]

I'm feeling OK. Lots of accomplishment have taken place. I'll feel better (and delighted) though, when I see the Army Corps of Engineers putting up that wall. Can't wait to see the faces on all the liberals who keep trying to tell us it can't happen.

Hurry up guys. Build that wall.

So Mexico sent the check right?
Yeah it's called the refund deportation check, and it comes to us in tax savings where we will no longer be subsidizing companies who want to work cheap Mexican labor while telling Americans to go to hell. It comes in the form of crime reduction where precious American lives are saved. It comes in the form of eradicated gangs who were terrorizing communities and cities across this land. It comes in the form of security on the border that doesn't allow hoards of people crossing into this country as if we have no border. It comes in many forms, and yes Mexico is basically paying for it. We aren't crossing illegally into Mexico costing that government billions, and when we stop it here they will have paid for it by stopping their invasion, and that means money and security to us big time.

So Mexico did not send the wall money yet?
:lame2:

So the Mexican treasury is NOT going to pay for it. Like most people already knew. Here is a thought donate some cash and/or labor yourself for your wall tard.
The post you quoted told you - Mexico doesn't have to shell out the money. We will just take it from them in reduced remittances$$, welfare, etc. End result: Mexico pays for it. Got it now ?

No, Mexico is not ever going to give a dime for it get it?
Indirectly it will - Got it ??

So the Mexican treasury is NOT going to pay for it. Like most people already knew. Here is a thought donate some cash and/or labor yourself for your wall tard.
The post you quoted told you - Mexico doesn't have to shell out the money. We will just take it from them in reduced remittances$$, welfare, etc. End result: Mexico pays for it. Got it now ?

No, Mexico is not ever going to give a dime for it get it?
Indirectly it will - Got it ??

So still no matter how you look at it Mexico is not sending a check, money order or cash for the wall. You get that right?

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

Deep down, most Repugs know Trump is an absolute disaster and an embarrassment to this country. They simply will never admit it. They don't have the intellectual honesty nor the necessary maturity and introspection to admit on this board (or even to themselves) that they made a horrible mistake supporting Trump.

Repugs are unhappy with their lives and looking for someone to blame. They are not educated. They are not sophisticated. They are racists. And the misery they feel and the hate they have for Democrats and liberals is more important to Repugs than whether or not Trump is incompetent, bat-shit crazy, and a traitor.

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

We're fine thank you. But you Hillary supporters seem more butt hurt than ever, and I'm loving every minute of it! Sucks to be you. LOL

Dude, I give two shits what you call him. I merely want his agenda as does everyone else.

"Everyone Else wants his agenda"?

Where - In La La TrumpyLand or the Den of Dotards?

Name something in his agenda the country doesn't want. You can't.

LoL! How much time do you have?

Told you so.

Here's one nutter butter :)

Analysis | Most Americans don’t want the wall, don’t think Mexico will pay for it and don’t believe it will happen

accept that the president won on the border wall. So, how can something popular enough to win an election now have the percentage you all wish to lie about? I can't this up.

Yes for several months now, we have seen a yuuuge drop off in our right wing regulars that have been on this board for years. They just can't defend him anymore. You'll see this drop off in local news forums too. I think they've thrown the towel in on Trump.

Yes, but even you know the reason. We Conservatives are just weary of your constant whining and crying as our country continues to improve and become GREAT AGAIN! Why is that such a problem for you?

If only Trump were a conservative---:auiqs.jpg:

RAMclr-031316-rino-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.jpg

1. Someone who campaigned on single payer health care is no conservative.
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy | Breitbart
2. Someone who brags about being the "king of debt" & loves debt is no conservative.
Donald Trump: 'I'm the king of debt'
3. Someone who Loves eminent domain is no conservative.
Donald Trump: Eminent domain is a "wonderful thing" - CBS News
Donald Trump's eminent domain love nearly cost a widow her house | David Boaz
4. Someone who campaigned on child care subsidies aka ( another obamacare type program) is no conservative.
Donald Trump Proposes Child-Care Subsidies

The next time any candidate is saying this kind of stuff clean the FREAKING ear wax out of you ears--and listen to what they're actually saying, versus just being one of the sheep in the sheep herd. You've been had by a T.V. reality star con-man. You were warned a 1000 times over by real conservatives that Trump wasn't a conservative and you voted for him anyway. I don't feel a bit sorry for you.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

For all you TRUMP dumbass's on this board--here is a funny but very true article for you.
https://www.mediaite.com/online/all...servativerepublican-but-now-i-realize-im-not/

If you want to grow a brain now, here is a good book for you.

9781478993032.jpg

Number 6 on Amazon. Well written, easy to follow, very informative.

Last edited:

Republicans are generally too immature to admit they are wrong. Secretly they know Trump is a failure but they’ll never admit it here.
The entire Demon-crat platform has been a major failure in this country, but thank God we still have enough common sense left in order to counter the bullcrap. Not sure how much longer we as AMERICANS can hold back the stupidity, because we have seen that the leftist finally figured out years ago just how to target government positions in order to take over or aquire those positions in a way to oppress their enemies with an agenda to over ride state power with federal power.... This they have done in order to get their way. Sadly it worked, and the Republicans are in catch up mode big time, but will it be to late ?? Stay tuned.

Republicans are generally too immature to admit they are wrong. Secretly they know Trump is a failure but they’ll never admit it here.
The entire Demon-crat platform has been a major failure in this country, but thank God we still have enough common sense left in order to counter the bullcrap. Not sure how much longer we as AMERICANS can hold back the stupidity, because we have seen that the leftist finally figured out years ago just how to target government positions in order to take over or aquire those positions in a way to oppress their enemies with an agenda to over ride state power with federal power.... This they have done in order to get their way. Sadly it worked, and the Republicans are in catch up mode big time, but will it be to late ?? Stay tuned.

You've killed the Republican party by electing Trump.

39 House Republicans
have announced their early retirements, will not seek reelection this coming November. The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district just turned blue for the first time in decades. The DNC has announced that it is running candidates for every congressional district in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year, facing a 40% Hispanic voting population in that state. The 10th District in Wisconsin, a state senate seat that Republicans have owned for the last 17 years just turned blue. Scott Walker tweeted out that this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Scott Walker and Paul Ryan are on the ballot this year. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 seats in the Virginia state house just went to Democrats, with women winning 11 of those seats. These Presidential tell all books, Russian Roulette & Fire & Fury are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books.
Scott Walker on Twitter
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play

You have awoken a sleeping giant that is going not going to forget to vote this coming November. The 2nd annual women's march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

The March for our lives protest March 20, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-in-washington-dc.jpeg

Republicans won't escape this. You'll have to put what's left of the Republican party on life support after November 2018.

Chuck-Schumer-Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what these two will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they are seated as majority leaders on January 19, 2019.--:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

39 House Republicans
have announced their early retirements, will not seek reelection this coming November. The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district just turned blue for the first time in decades. The DNC has announced that it is running candidates for every congressional district in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year, facing a 40% Hispanic voting population in that state. The 10th District in Wisconsin, a state senate seat that Republicans have owned for the last 17 years just turned blue. Scott Walker tweeted out that this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Scott Walker and Paul Ryan are on the ballot this year. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 seats in the Virginia state house just went to Democrats, with women winning 11 of those seats. These Presidential tell all books, Russian Roulette & Fire & Fury are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books.
Scott Walker on Twitter
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play

You have awoken a sleeping giant that is going not going to forget to vote this coming November. The 2nd annual women's march held on January 20, 2018.

Republicans won't escape this. You'll have to put what's left of the Republican party on life support after November 2018.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what these two will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they are seated as majority leaders on January 19, 2019.--:auiqs.jpg:
All the Republicans have to do, is to keep producing the idiocy that is leftist policies, and their actions over the years, and how those actions have led to the destabilization of this nation thus making it unprofitable to many Americans, and making it unsafe for adult and kid's futures who are also American in this nation.

39 House Republicans
Scott Walker on Twitter

All the Republicans have to do, is to keep producing the idiocy that is leftist policies, and their actions over the years, and how those actions have led to the destabilization of this nation thus making it unprofitable to many Americans, and making it unsafe for adult and kid's futures who are also American in this nation.

Maybe this is what Trump meant by draining the swamp---:auiqs.jpg: Kill the entire Republican party.

Forum List

Back