🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Trump supporters feeling down in the dumps?

You do know the president of Mexico laughed at Rump and said hell no don't you!
You think that matters ? Mexico will not pay from Mexico giving the US money. Mexico will pay by the US denying Mexico money, it has been getting all along (ex remittances$$, welfare $, etc)

Mexico has no control over it.

Dude, I give two shits what you call him. I merely want his agenda as does everyone else.

"Everyone Else wants his agenda"?

Where - In La La TrumpyLand or the Den of Dotards?

Name something in his agenda the country doesn't want. You can't.
No, they think we all want open boarders after voting for a wall. I swear you can’t make this shit up.

The left lost to Trump then they lost their damn minds.

Dude, I give two shits what you call him. I merely want his agenda as does everyone else.

"Everyone Else wants his agenda"?

Where - In La La TrumpyLand or the Den of Dotards?

Name something in his agenda the country doesn't want. You can't.

LoL! How much time do you have?
How did he end up in the White House?

The Russians, Comey, it was a White-lash :aargh::aargh::aargh:

I'm feeling OK. Lots of accomplishment have taken place. I'll feel better (and delighted) though, when I see the Army Corps of Engineers putting up that wall. Can't wait to see the faces on all the liberals who keep trying to tell us it can't happen.

Hurry up guys. Build that wall.
Trump's claiming to, while showing pictures of an existimg wall, installed by Obama. BTW it's a fence, a see through wall in Trumpspeak.

You think that matters ? Mexico will not pay from Mexico giving the US money. Mexico will pay by the US denying Mexico money, it has been getting all along (ex remittances$$, welfare $, etc)

So the Mexican treasury is NOT going to pay for it. Like most people already knew. Here is a thought donate some cash and/or labor yourself for your wall tard.

So the Mexican treasury is NOT going to pay for it. Like most people already knew. Here is a thought donate some cash and/or labor yourself for your wall tard.
The post you quoted told you - Mexico doesn't have to shell out the money. We will just take it from them in reduced remittances$$, welfare, etc. End result: Mexico pays for it. Got it now ?

Your right he just files bankruptcy and sues other people instead of actually paying for anything.
No reason why we SHOULD pay for the wall. It's Mexico's fault. They're the perpetrator. They pay for their misdeeds.

So they have sent the money? Funny I would gave thought Rump would have broke his own arm patting himself on the back all over Twitter by now. No, oops it aint happened? Nope and aint gonna, so dig deep and cough up some more of your tax dollars.

The post you quoted told you - Mexico doesn't have to shell out the money. We will just take it from them in reduced remittances$$, welfare, etc. End result: Mexico pays for it. Got it now ?

No, Mexico is not ever going to give a dime for it get it?

Trump's claiming to, while showing pictures of an existimg wall, installed by Obama. BTW it's a fence, a see through wall in Trumpspeak.
What are you talking about ?
Trump shares photos touting 'the start' of border wall
<excerpts>
President Trump tweeted Wednesday touting what he characterized as "the start" of his long proposed wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Officials have said the project that Trump tweeted about is not considered part of his proposed border wall and instead is part of a construction project for a 2-mile border wall in Calexico, Calif., that had already been prioritized since 2009.

of border wall
<excerpts>
President Trump tweeted Wednesday touting what he characterized as "the start" of his long proposed wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Officials have said the project that Trump tweeted about is not considered part of his proposed border wall and instead is part of a construction project for a 2-mile border wall in Calexico, Calif., that had already been prioritized since 2009.
The one south of San Diego. Yeah, that has been successful.

No, Mexico is not ever going to give a dime for it get it?
It's not a matter of Mexico giving. It is us TAKING. Get it ?

Some people have to be told twice (or is it 3 times ?)

And if we wanted to, we could always do 1848 all over again, with us getting ALL of Mexico's territory.

I'm feeling OK. Lots of accomplishment have taken place. I'll feel better (and delighted) though, when I see the Army Corps of Engineers putting up that wall. Can't wait to see the faces on all the liberals who keep trying to tell us it can't happen.

Hurry up guys. Build that wall.

So Mexico sent the check right?
Yeah it's called the refund deportation check, and it comes to us in tax savings where we will no longer be subsidizing companies who want to work cheap Mexican labor while telling Americans to go to hell. It comes in the form of crime reduction where precious American lives are saved. It comes in the form of eradicated gangs who were terrorizing communities and cities across this land. It comes in the form of security on the border that doesn't allow hoards of people crossing into this country as if we have no border. It comes in many forms, and yes Mexico is basically paying for it. We aren't crossing illegally into Mexico costing that government billions, and when we stop it here they will have paid for it by stopping their invasion, and that means money and security to us big time.

So Mexico did not send the wall money yet?
It’s not up yet. Why would they?
Usually with something of this size finances are secured first.
Nope

He did and I did! You forget we pay taxes

Forum List

Back