🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Trump supporters feeling down in the dumps?

Amazon getting away with murder with taxes??? The moron in our WH has been ripping off America with his taxes for many years
republicans,,....You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

- Matthew 7:5
. You got any proof crimes have been committed or you still shilling for the leftist, and doing it for political reasons ?
no proof EXCEPT his refusal to show them Why would that be ? Hiding his Russian money laundering??
. Go get some proof, then come back and see us.
And let's remember what Trump said during the campaign:
And he’s getting his agenda, what he said, done
Yeah he is and schmucks fell for it Remember him saying his tax bill wouldn't help him or his friends ??? And you believed that bullshit just like you believed how he was going to show his tax returns Hillary who you morons bash daily showed hers all the way back into the 70's But nothing from this lying AH in our WH??

I know of only one hardcore trump supporter personally and we just crossed paths:

He is socially awkward.
Armed to his teeth.
Hires bookers and gambles like crazy.
Very racist and open about it.
Got fired from 2 jobs because of sexual harassment.

I asked him one question :
Is Trump ever wrong?
He said we don't care we don't give a fuck, we are pissed, we are zealots....he went on and on about Hillary.

That was another reminder that those who support Trump blindly are extremists and are as dangerous as were the Nazis.

I would respect a person a bit if he says, I don't like or care for his character but I like his policies.

So you do see that it isn’t very likely his support would drop?

I know of only one hardcore trump supporter personally and we just crossed paths:

He is socially awkward.
Armed to his teeth.
Hires bookers and gambles like crazy.
Very racist and open about it.
Got fired from 2 jobs because of sexual harassment.

I asked him one question :
Is Trump ever wrong?
He said we don't care we don't give a fuck, we are pissed, we are zealots....he went on and on about Hillary.

That was another reminder that those who support Trump blindly are extremists and are as dangerous as were the Nazis.

I would respect a person a bit if he says, I don't like or care for his character but I like his policies.

So you do see that it isn’t very likely his support would drop?
yes once a fool always a fool

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

Hahaha....Nothing's changed since January 20th bud.
Trump is still hated by many...including but not limited to, corrupt establishment politicians, illegals, the barely Americans of Loon York and Mexifornia, illegitimate classless filth, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, men in dresses, carpet munchers and pole puffers.
Meanwhile, hard working, positive contributing REAL Americans who matter are still smiling ear to ear. Part of me is starting to feel sorry for the deranged wackos that just can't stand the thought of a higher grade society....Poor Loonies.
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

Trump and his voters can’t be separated. It’s that simple.

Yesterday Trump's White House 'LIED IN OUR FACES" declaring that Ex Veteran Affairs Secretary had Resigned ... Trump is a worthless Lying BITCH and Salad Chef cleans him up Proper
Shulkin Says He Did Not Resign
April 1, 2018
Former Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin told NBC News that “he was fired and did not resign from his post, despite conflicting claims from the White House.”

A White House spokesperson told Politico that Shulkin “resigned,” despite the former Cabinet member’s public statements saying otherwise.

“The terms of Shulkin’s departure could have an impact on President Trump’s ability to pick a replacement.”

Amazon getting away with murder with taxes??? The moron in our WH has been ripping off America with his taxes for many years
republicans,,....You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

- Matthew 7:5
. You got any proof crimes have been committed or you still shilling for the leftist, and doing it for political reasons ?
no proof EXCEPT his refusal to show them Why would that be ? Hiding his Russian money laundering??
. Go get some proof, then come back and see us.
Thanks to g5000
Trump tweeted this today:

"I have stated my concerns with Amazon long before the Election. Unlike others, they pay little or no taxes to state & local governments, use our Postal System as their Delivery Boy (causing tremendous loss to the U.S.), and are putting many thousands of retailers out of business!"

First of all, the USPS has to make a profit, by law, in any agreement they make with Amazon. Amazon's previous response to this bullshit:

“As is the case with all of its customers, our partnership with USPS is reviewed annually by the Postal Regulatory Commission, which has spent decades reviewing and approving USPS costing and pricing practices. The Postal Regulatory Commission has consistently found that Amazon’s contracts with the USPS are profitable. Amazon has invested hundreds of millions of dollars in a network of more than 20 package sortation facilities that inject directly into the USPS last mile network bypassing most of USPS network. This investment resulted in more efficient processes as well as thousands of jobs and related economic benefits in local communities.”

And let's remember what Trump said during the campaign:
Hmmm, well Trump knows something more than we do or he wouldn't be making the statements he is making. Undoubtedly something has been found out, and it could be that within the USPS and the Amazon relationship there might be some back scratching going on... The VA is a good example of the government side of bad practices going on, where some things were attempted to be covered up. Could there be the possibility of kick backs in play ?? The investigating of all relationships between government and corporate interest (that is then interwoven between the two) should be scrutinized heavily always.

Yesterday Trump's White House 'LIED IN OUR FACES" declaring that Ex Veteran Affairs Secretary had Resigned ... Trump is a worthless Lying BITCH and Salad Chef cleans him up Proper

April 1, 2018
Former Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin told NBC News that “he was fired and did not resign from his post, despite conflicting claims from the White House.”

A White House spokesperson told Politico that Shulkin “resigned,” despite the former Cabinet member’s public statements saying otherwise.

“The terms of Shulkin’s departure could have an impact on President Trump’s ability to pick a replacement.”
. So he was fired, who cares ? Trump trying to give him a break by giving him and honorable discharge istead of a dishonorable discharge is a bad thing ??

April 1, 2018

. So he was fired, who cares ? Trump trying to give him a break by giving him and honorable discharge istead of a dishonorable discharge is a bad thing ??
You don't understand the implications one has over the other??

I guess we'll see. Not sure why Trump supporters are so against the investigation when they insist he's innocent of all wrong-doing. If so, you should be grateful that Mueller is going to clear his name.

We're nearing two years on this useless investigation and still NOTHING!

How long do you plan on extending this witch hunt? We realize that Democrats/Progressives have nothing upon which to run, this is all you have. How desperate are you?

I already said I would like it to end soon. But Mueller knows law better than all of us combined, so I'm not going to sit here and criticize him or his methods with the whopping 3 law-related courses I took in undergrad under my belt (not counting employment law, which I do know a bit about).
Hahahaha what a load o crap! Alan Dershowitz knows the law as well as anyone more than most and mueller is not a lawyer. So cops know more than our lawyers? Anytime they arrested someone we should just put them in prison and forego the courts? You didn’t just write that, right?

I didn't realize we were talking about Alan Dershowitz. Hmm ... probably because no one was.

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

Trump is still hated by many...including but not limited to, corrupt establishment politicians, illegals, the barely Americans of Loon York and Mexifornia, illegitimate classless filth, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, men in dresses, carpet munchers and pole puffers.
Meanwhile, hard working, positive contributing REAL Americans who matter are still smiling ear to ear. Part of me is starting to feel sorry for the deranged wackos that just can't stand the thought of a higher grade society....Poor Loonies.

Okay Mr. Crazy Veins Poppin' Out the Head Racist.

Why thanks for noticing...I take great pride in having the balls to recognize what’s best for the good people of our nation and in having the nutsack to admit it in public.

I guess we'll see. Not sure why Trump supporters are so against the investigation when they insist he's innocent of all wrong-doing. If so, you should be grateful that Mueller is going to clear his name.

How long do you plan on extending this witch hunt? We realize that Democrats/Progressives have nothing upon which to run, this is all you have. How desperate are you?

I already said I would like it to end soon. But Mueller knows law better than all of us combined, so I'm not going to sit here and criticize him or his methods with the whopping 3 law-related courses I took in undergrad under my belt (not counting employment law, which I do know a bit about).
Hahahaha what a load o crap! Alan Dershowitz knows the law as well as anyone more than most and mueller is not a lawyer. So cops know more than our lawyers? Anytime they arrested someone we should just put them in prison and forego the courts? You didn’t just write that, right?

I didn't realize we were talking about Alan Dershowitz. Hmm ... probably because no one was.
Well no, I brought him into a discussion regarding law! He’s a lawyer! Hahahaha

Nice bumper sticker. You must be leftist

April 1, 2018

.He was honorably discharged, so he should have taken that as a good thing. The next one Trump wants to get rid of he should fire in speak (don't water it down).

April 1, 2018

.He was honorably discharged, so he should have taken that as a good thing. The next one Trump wants to get rid of he should fire in speak (don't water it down).
Firing gives Trump problems in putting his choice in ,, resigning lets trump put his choice in

April 1, 2018

Firing gives Trump problems in putting his choice in ,, resigning lets trump put his choice in
So it had nothing to do with the ousted, but rather everything to do with the rules ?? Ok, then of all people the ousted shouldn't have taken it personally.

Well no, I brought him into a discussion regarding law! He’s a lawyer! Hahahaha

Well, what do you want to say about Dershowitz?

Nice bumper sticker. You must be leftist

That guy is legit a racist. He will freely admit to it as well, so I'm not sure what being leftist or not being leftist has to do with it.

Why thanks for noticing...I take great pride in having the balls to recognize what’s best for the good people of our nation and in having the nutsack to admit it in public.

I guess you must work in a trade where that's acceptable then. Either that, or you don't have the stones to say these things to your employer.

Forum List

Back