🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Trump supporters feeling down in the dumps?

didn't a study find that FOX viewers knew less than someone who listens to no news media at all? Quite remarkable.
They know less about liberal BS propaganda from PBS, CNN, and MSNBC. That's why they're more clearheaded.

Liberal OMISSON media watchers are the most information-deprived people in America. I've proven that with MY study.

I'm feeling OK. Lots of accomplishment have taken place. I'll feel better (and delighted) though, when I see the Army Corps of Engineers putting up that wall. Can't wait to see the faces on all the liberals who keep trying to tell us it can't happen.

Hurry up guys. Build that wall.

So Mexico sent the check right?

I'm feeling OK. Lots of accomplishment have taken place. I'll feel better (and delighted) though, when I see the Army Corps of Engineers putting up that wall. Can't wait to see the faces on all the liberals who keep trying to tell us it can't happen.

Hurry up guys. Build that wall.

So Mexico sent the check right?
Yeah it's called the refund deportation check, and it comes to us in tax savings where we will no longer be subsidizing companies who want to work cheap Mexican labor while telling Americans to go to hell. It comes in the form of crime reduction where precious American lives are saved. It comes in the form of eradicated gangs who were terrorizing communities and cities across this land. It comes in the form of security on the border that doesn't allow hoards of people crossing into this country as if we have no border. It comes in many forms, and yes Mexico is basically paying for it. We aren't crossing illegally into Mexico costing that government billions, and when we stop it here they will have paid for it by stopping their invasion, and that means money and security to us big time.

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

You're misreading all input. Try again.

I think it has to do with all the turnover and the spending bill. Even Trump supporters are scratching their heads, wondering if this guy knows what he's doing. Successful organizations don't tend to have a revolving door at their highest levels (or even their lowest levels, for that matter). Even the dumbest Leroy at a redneck barbecue has enough common sense to understand that.

It's called consistency. It's a good thing (in most cases), and you can't have it if you're constantly changing players.

Changing players often can be the wisest path. Your opponent is then hard pressed to predict the possibilities.

Never let an opponent know what you're thinking.

Rah, rah, sis boom bah!!!

It takes six months for someone to get settled into a new job and figure out what they’re doing.

You maybe.

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

Nonsense.

That border wall is coming along rather well I must say.

Beautiful-Garden-Border-Fence.jpg

Nonsense.

What's that, Nancy Pelosi's back yard ?? She trying to keep the neighbor's yard from crossing into her grassland ? LOL

Nonsense.

What's that, Nancy Pelosi's back yard ?? She trying to keep the neighbor's yard from crossing into her grassland ? LOL

Damn thing won't even keep the Mexican rabbits out, then they just have little anchor rabbit babies.

Nonsense.

Damn thing won't even keep the Mexican rabbits out, then they just have little anchor rabbit babies.
I bet she would be hell on a Mexican rabbit... Eat my grass you little chit. LOL

Amazon getting away with murder with taxes??? The moron in our WH has been ripping off America with his taxes for many years
republicans,,....You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

- Matthew 7:5

Amazon getting away with murder with taxes??? The moron in our WH has been ripping off America with his taxes for many years
republicans,,....You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

. You got any proof crimes have been committed or you still shilling for the leftist, and doing it for political reasons ?

. You got any proof crimes have been committed or you still shilling for the leftist, and doing it for political reasons ?
no proof EXCEPT his refusal to show them Why would that be ? Hiding his Russian money laundering??

no proof EXCEPT his refusal to show them Why would that be ? Hiding his Russian money laundering??
. Go get some proof, then come back and see us.

Thanks to g5000
Trump tweeted this today:

"I have stated my concerns with Amazon long before the Election. Unlike others, they pay little or no taxes to state & local governments, use our Postal System as their Delivery Boy (causing tremendous loss to the U.S.), and are putting many thousands of retailers out of business!"

First of all, the USPS has to make a profit, by law, in any agreement they make with Amazon. Amazon's previous response to this bullshit:

“As is the case with all of its customers, our partnership with USPS is reviewed annually by the Postal Regulatory Commission, which has spent decades reviewing and approving USPS costing and pricing practices. The Postal Regulatory Commission has consistently found that Amazon’s contracts with the USPS are profitable. Amazon has invested hundreds of millions of dollars in a network of more than 20 package sortation facilities that inject directly into the USPS last mile network bypassing most of USPS network. This investment resulted in more efficient processes as well as thousands of jobs and related economic benefits in local communities.”

And let's remember what Trump said during the campaign:

I guess we'll see. Not sure why Trump supporters are so against the investigation when they insist he's innocent of all wrong-doing. If so, you should be grateful that Mueller is going to clear his name.

We're nearing two years on this useless investigation and still NOTHING!

How long do you plan on extending this witch hunt? We realize that Democrats/Progressives have nothing upon which to run, this is all you have. How desperate are you?

I already said I would like it to end soon. But Mueller knows law better than all of us combined, so I'm not going to sit here and criticize him or his methods with the whopping 3 law-related courses I took in undergrad under my belt (not counting employment law, which I do know a bit about).
Hahahaha what a load o crap! Alan Dershowitz knows the law as well as anyone more than most and mueller is not a lawyer. So cops know more than our lawyers? Anytime they arrested someone we should just put them in prison and forego the courts? You didn’t just write that, right?

And he’s getting his agenda, what he said, done

This is what Trumps getting It is Gods will on this Holy day
  • Plague 1 — water turned into blood; fish died. ...
  • Plague 2 — frogs. ...
  • Plagues 3 and 4 — biting insects and wild animals. ...
  • Plagues 5 and 6 — livestock disease and boils. ...
  • Plague 7 — fiery hail. ...
  • Plague 8 — locusts. ...
  • Plague 9 — darkness

This is what Trumps getting It is Gods will on this Holy day
  • Plague 1 — water turned into blood; fish died. ...
  • Plague 2 — frogs. ...
  • Plagues 3 and 4 — biting insects and wild animals. ...
  • Plagues 5 and 6 — livestock disease and boils. ...
  • Plague 7 — fiery hail. ...
  • Plague 8 — locusts. ...
  • Plague 9 — darkness
I wouldn’t say he’s Moses, but close. Let his people go

Forum List

Back