🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Trump supporters feeling down in the dumps?

In my opinion it's working just fine.

You people thought the previous administration had its shit together. How amusing. One need only look where it took us to belly laugh derisively.

How do you figure that's what I thought.

Your posts, of course.

So making assumptions then. Cool.

Not at all, but revel in your fantasy.

You literally are though.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

I guess we'll see. Not sure why Trump supporters are so against the investigation when they insist he's innocent of all wrong-doing. If so, you should be grateful that Mueller is going to clear his name.

We're nearing two years on this useless investigation and still NOTHING!

How long do you plan on extending this witch hunt? We realize that Democrats/Progressives have nothing upon which to run, this is all you have. How desperate are you?

jon how does it feel supporting a lying cheating pervert like trump? Good huh?

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

How do you figure that's what I thought.

Your posts, of course.

You are, quite literally, making assumptions about me. I know this because I rarely comment on Obama or his administration, and when I do it's neutral at best.

So this statement: "You people thought the previous administration had its shit together"

Is clearly an assumption. Nice try though.

Your posts, of course.

You are, quite literally, making assumptions about me. I know this because I rarely comment on Obama or his administration, and when I do it's neutral at best.

So this statement: "You people thought the previous administration had its shit together"

Take off that mask. You look silly.

I guess we'll see. Not sure why Trump supporters are so against the investigation when they insist he's innocent of all wrong-doing. If so, you should be grateful that Mueller is going to clear his name.

We're nearing two years on this useless investigation and still NOTHING!

How long do you plan on extending this witch hunt? We realize that Democrats/Progressives have nothing upon which to run, this is all you have. How desperate are you?

I already said I would like it to end soon. But Mueller knows law better than all of us combined, so I'm not going to sit here and criticize him or his methods with the whopping 3 law-related courses I took in undergrad under my belt (not counting employment law, which I do know a bit about).

... sure. Whatever that means.

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

Ahh yes...the demoralized trump voter. I think we have seen this before. Didnt work then either...

demoralized.png

demoralized2.png

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

Ahh yes...the demoralized trump voter. I think we have seen this before. Didnt work then either...

View attachment 185749

View attachment 185750

Because I posted my personal observations of a single forum board, is there now a nation-wide lib conspiracy afoot?

You guys are too funny.

I didn't realize this was an Obama thread. You sure are fixated on a guy who's no longer around or relevant in any significant way.

President Bush was who ineffectual former President Barack Hussein Obama blamed for everything that went wrong for eight years. President Obama caused malaise and our tattered foreign policy for eight years. You don't forget something like that quickly. Well, obviously you do.

Hillary Clinton is your real problem. She's been whining and crying around the world since midnight, November 8th, 2016. Is this what a woman would be like as president?

Dense too. I figured as much.

I didn't realize this was an Obama thread. You sure are fixated on a guy who's no longer around or relevant in any significant way.

President Bush was who ineffectual former President Barack Hussein Obama blamed for everything that went wrong for eight years. President Obama caused malaise and our tattered foreign policy for eight years. You don't forget something like that quickly. Well, obviously you do.

Hillary Clinton is your real problem. She's been whining and crying around the world since midnight, November 8th, 2016. Is this what a woman would be like as president?

So now you just blindly assume I was a Hillary supporter? Nice. You guys are pretty good at making assumptions. Not as great at making sense, but I guess that's not as important when it comes to politics.

Maybe you're just not funny.

Indeed, it's not my intent. But you are, whether or not it's your intent.

In case you are wondering if the media just got it wrong in 2016....the answer is no. For the dupes here it is wish fulfillment fantasy but for their media heros it is a deadly serious attempt to make it so.

"Visualize demoralized trump voters" lol

"He isnt conservative/small government/christian/antiabortion/wallbuilding/et etc enough for us liberal/big government/anti christian/proabortion/pro illegal democrats!"

"...have Democrats hoping to stir up anger in his most devout supporters...American Bridge, a Democratic super PAC, will launch a series of web ads aimed at Trump supporters..."
Dems can't win Trump's base in 2018, but they'll try to demoralize it - CNNPolitics

Are you ever going to have a point of some kind? Still waiting. So far all you've done is make an incorrect assumption, get called on it, then ad-hom. Cool. If that's all you're good for, I guess responding to you is kinda pointless from here on out. Just like IM2 only gets a maximum of 1 sentence of ridicule from me now.

Only in your imagination.
Approval of US leadership by other countries hits historic lows.
Higher under Obama as compared to now.
EU says it cant rely on US.

Are you ever going to have a point of some kind? Still waiting. So far all you've done is make an incorrect assumption, get called on it, then ad-hom. Cool. If that's all you're good for, I guess responding to you is kinda pointless from here on out. Just like IM2 only gets a maximum of 1 sentence of ridicule from me now.

That's nice. Run along now.

That's nice. Run along now.

You're kinda ... in the thread I started.

What a chode. Lol.

Forum List

Back