🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Trump supporters feeling down in the dumps?

Because I posted my personal observations of a single forum board, is there now a nation-wide lib conspiracy afoot?

You guys are too funny.

Uh..not quite. Because there is a nationwide liberal conspiracy (dating back to 2016) to demoralize Trump supporters you now post your "personal observations" on this board. You dont lead nationwide conspiracy. You follow them.

Because I posted my personal observations of a single forum board, is there now a nation-wide lib conspiracy afoot?

You guys are too funny.

Uh..not quite. Because there is a nationwide liberal conspiracy (dating back to 2016) to demoralize Trump supporters you now post your "personal observations" on this board. You dont lead nationwide conspiracy. You follow them.

Haha. Tell me more about what I.do.

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

You're misreading all input. Try again.

I think it has to do with all the turnover and the spending bill. Even Trump supporters are scratching their heads, wondering if this guy knows what he's doing. Successful organizations don't tend to have a revolving door at their highest levels (or even their lowest levels, for that matter). Even the dumbest Leroy at a redneck barbecue has enough common sense to understand that.

It's called consistency. It's a good thing (in most cases), and you can't have it if you're constantly changing players.
Its a new company so obviously President Trump took the advice of Reince Priebus on who to hire etc and now he is getting rid of the swamp creatures and putting in people who will do the job he wants done. I give him kudos!

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

I think it has to do with all the turnover and the spending bill. Even Trump supporters are scratching their heads, wondering if this guy knows what he's doing. Successful organizations don't tend to have a revolving door at their highest levels (or even their lowest levels, for that matter). Even the dumbest Leroy at a redneck barbecue has enough common sense to understand that.

It's called consistency. It's a good thing (in most cases), and you can't have it if you're constantly changing players.
Its a new company so obviously President Trump took the advice of Reince Priebus on who to hire etc and now he is getting rid of the swamp creatures and putting in people who will do the job he wants done. I give him kudos!

Seems to me like he's removing anyone who disagrees with him on any subject and is installing a bunch of yes-men. And Bolton, for some reason that I don't yet understand.

Seems to me like he's removing anyone who disagrees with him on any subject and is installing a bunch of yes-men. And Bolton, for some reason that I don't yet understand.
He laid out HIS agenda which America elected him to get done and if the people that were picked at first thought they were going to do it THEIR way well then they should be removed. I despise the Bolton pick and no I don't understand it either. Doesn't match what President Trump said on the campaign trail so.

Trump brought in a bunch of rich guys with their own personal itineraries. They aren't there for the government paychecks. And when they can't push through their personal agenda because Trump stops them from doing so then they quit. Quite different from the unethical assholes who all bring with them their own personal charities and inside traders the Democrats bring in.

A date that was agreed upon by George W. Bush, let's not forget.

Which one are you talking about? I was talking about ineffectual former President Barack Hussein Obama's stated date that we would withdraw from Afghanistan.

If you're talking about Iraq, President Bush had negotiated a status of forces agreement well into the term of President Obama so as Obama would not be hindered by decisions of the former administration. President Obama, ignoring the advice of his military commanders and pulled out all our troops from Iraq. All President Obama had to do was negotiate a status of forces agreement and ISIS would not have stepped in to fill the void.

Changing players often can be the wisest path. Your opponent is then hard pressed to predict the possibilities.

Never let an opponent know what you're thinking.

Rah, rah, sis boom bah!!!

It takes six months for someone to get settled into a new job and figure out what they’re doing. Trump’s people don’t last that long. No wonder there’s constant chaos.

Trump hired only the best people and yet so many of them he has found to be less than great. Many of the people he’s now firing, he asked to come and work for him. They didn’t call him, he called them. Tillerson had no interest in working for the government.

He picked McMaster because everyone he offered the job to, turned him down. As a serving member of the armed forces, McMaster couldn’t turn him down.

Watching Trump our White House Staff against one another, the lack of any plans or strategies to deal with his agenda and his hiring of people who are unqualified for the jobs they’ve been given, it apparent why Trump has so many bankruptcies and business failures.

What a disaster.

Changing players often can be the wisest path. Your opponent is then hard pressed to predict the possibilities.

Never let an opponent know what you're thinking.

Rah, rah, sis boom bah!!!

It takes six months for someone to get settled into a new job and figure out what they’re doing. Trump’s people don’t last that long. No wonder there’s constant chaos.

Trump hired only the best people and yet so many of them he has found to be less than great. Many of the people he’s now firing, he asked to come and work for him. They didn’t call him, he called them. Tillerson had no interest in working for the government.

He picked McMaster because everyone he offered the job to, turned him down. As a serving member of the armed forces, McMaster couldn’t turn him down.

Watching Trump our White House Staff against one another, the lack of any plans or strategies to deal with his agenda and his hiring of people who are unqualified for the jobs they’ve been given, it apparent why Trump has so many bankruptcies and business failures.

What a disaster.
There is no profit motive for the ones he's hiring. What is in it for them?
If they can't leave their own legacy/footprint in whatever they are doing they have no reason to be there.
They didn't become king of their various Industries by being study to someone else's star.

Yes for several months now, we have seen a yuuuge drop off in our right wing regulars that have been on this board for years. They just can't defend him anymore. You'll see this drop off in local news forums too. I think they've thrown the towel in on Trump.

But we're seeing "new" Trump supporters on this board. Many of them that haven't been following the news on ANYTHING. They're at least 1 year behind on everything-and clearly have just been watching the political soap box opera's on FOX NEWS. They know all the manufactured conspiracy's, but nothing else.

Very well written, easy to follow & hard to put down. Reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

9781538713433_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

# 6 best seller on Amazon today. This book will get you very close to up to date, as to what has gone on over the last year.

Last edited:
I'm feeling OK. Lots of accomplishment have taken place. I'll feel better (and delighted) though, when I see the Army Corps of Engineers putting up that wall. Can't wait to see the faces on all the liberals who keep trying to tell us it can't happen.

Hurry up guys. Build that wall.
So we can keep the LOONYS IN

Yes for several months now, we have seen a yuuuge drop off in our right wing regulars that have been on this board for years. They just can't defend him anymore. You'll see this drop off in local news forums too. I think they've thrown the towel in on Trump.

But we're seeing "new" Trump supporters on this board. Many of them that haven't been following the news on ANYTHING. They're at least 1 year behind on everything-and clearly have just been watching the political soap box opera's on FOX NEWS. They know all the manufactured conspiracy's, but nothing else.

Very well written, easy to follow & hard to put down. Reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

9781538713433_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

# 6 best seller on Amazon today. This book will get you very close to up to date, as to what has gone on over the last year.
In Australia it is called POX NEWS,just sayin

I know of only one hardcore trump supporter personally and we just crossed paths:

He is socially awkward.
Armed to his teeth.
Hires bookers and gambles like crazy.
Very racist and open about it.
Got fired from 2 jobs because of sexual harassment.

I asked him one question :
Is Trump ever wrong?
He said we don't care we don't give a fuck, we are pissed, we are zealots....he went on and on about Hillary.

That was another reminder that those who support Trump blindly are extremists and are as dangerous as were the Nazis.

I would respect a person a bit if he says, I don't like or care for his character but I like his policies.

I know of only one hardcore trump supporter personally and we just crossed paths:

He is socially awkward.
Armed to his teeth.
Hires bookers and gambles like crazy.
Very racist and open about it.
Got fired from 2 jobs because of sexual harassment.

I asked him one question :
Is Trump ever wrong?
He said we don't care we don't give a fuck, we are pissed, we are zealots....he went on and on about Hillary.

That was another reminder that those who support Trump blindly are extremists and are as dangerous as were the Nazis.

I would respect a person a bit if he says, I don't like or care for his character but I like his policies.
4th sentence should be Hookers for bookers...Did Stormy respect Trump the following morning>>>>>Nope until the $120,000 cheque was GIVEN...lol

Motivated voters turn out on election day. Hellary and her questionable ethics meant many progressives stayed home in 2016. That will not be the case in 2018, as the Orange Idiot has proven to be every bit as dangerous to the USA.
And the fact that Captain Bonespurs has consistently insulted so many since his election, means the turn-out will be very different come November.
Impeachment, here we come!
It will be different. This time Trump will win more states than in 2016.

And who will the Democrats run in 2020 ? LOL. Schumer will be retired or in a nuthouse. Biden, Pelosi, and Bernie will be in old folks homes. They all look like a bunch of clowns.

Like Russia, for instance?

I think rival nations such as Russia would be a lot more worried if the administration functioned in a way that indicated it actually had its shit together, rather than as a particularly wild and wacky season of Survivor or ... dare I say ... The Apprentice.
That's exactly what it indicates (and has proven) - the economy, North Korea, ISIS, China, etc. :biggrin:

He got his approval rating up by moderating his rhetoric and actions.

That hasn't gone over well with the more unreasonable segement of the population he uses as a base.
Nah. Approval rate is from >> economy, tariffs, China, North Korea, ISIS, etc

Forum List

Back