🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Trump supporters feeling down in the dumps?

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

Wishful thinking won't get you anywhere. But then you already know that and are simply living in DENIAL. Good luck!

Well I am not really an Obama defender or hater, so you're barking up the wrong tree.
So your real purpose is you HATE TRUMP.

Would that be correct................do you get a tingling sensation up your leg when you are trying to take the current President down now........

It's obvious you HATE him..................your posts show it..........

If it makes you happy I can't stand Obama or Hillary............Loved the day she lost and Liberals cried about it...............and they are still crying.

Emotional critters they are..................need a tissue.

No, I don't like Trump. I think he's an idiot born with a silver spoon in his big mouth. I think he's utterly unqualified to be POTUS.. But that doesn't mean I believe he should be treated unfairly.

Obama is the past. I wasn't really a fan of his when he was president. Now he's gone. Couldn't care less about the man.
Sure Sure.......except for the part about not liking Trump............

Justice can go back time now can't it.............but you couldn't care less about the abuses to citizens under his watch...........But we already knew that.

Doesn't mean we can go after their actions now......Is there a statute that prevents from going after those who abused Americans.........there's evidence to back that up.

Russia Russia Russia ................NOT SO MUCH

Well I am not really an Obama defender or hater, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

Would that be correct................do you get a tingling sensation up your leg when you are trying to take the current President down now........

If it makes you happy I can't stand Obama or Hillary............Loved the day she lost and Liberals cried about it...............and they are still crying.

No, I don't like Trump. I think he's an idiot born with a silver spoon in his big mouth. I think he's utterly unqualified to be POTUS.. But that doesn't mean I believe he should be treated unfairly.

Obama is the past. I wasn't really a fan of his when he was president. Now he's gone. Couldn't care less about the man.

Justice can go back time now can't it.............but you couldn't care less about the abuses to citizens under his watch...........But we already knew that.

Doesn't mean we can go after their actions now......Is there a statute that prevents from going after those who abused Americans.........there's evidence to back that up.

Okay. Believe what you want I guess. That's what Trump supporters are best at.

:dunno:

Nah, we're best at this.

nose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

OK

Back to the thread that you have trolled.

TPP is dead.....

Oil production is up.......

Regulations are down..........

Taxes are lowered........

More illegals are being thrown out.........

etc..............................enjoy

OK

TPP is dead.....

cool.

OK

TPP is dead.....

cool.

Mr_bean-smart.jpg

Motivated voters turn out on election day. Hellary and her questionable ethics meant many progressives stayed home in 2016. That will not be the case in 2018, as the Orange Idiot has proven to be every bit as dangerous to the USA.
And the fact that Captain Bonespurs has consistently insulted so many since his election, means the turn-out will be very different come November.
Impeachment, here we come!

For what? Making America Great Again?

What do the Democrats plan to do to improve our economy? What are they going to do to improve our military readiness? What are they going to do to improve our economic growth?

Can the Democrats do anything?

images

Remember win the Democrats said we must allow Obama's pick to be the new Supreme Court Justice......and that we would get a worse choice under Clinton when she Won........

Ummmm.....................they were wrong again..........

Motivated voters turn out on election day. Hellary and her questionable ethics meant many progressives stayed home in 2016. That will not be the case in 2018, as the Orange Idiot has proven to be every bit as dangerous to the USA.
And the fact that Captain Bonespurs has consistently insulted so many since his election, means the turn-out will be very different come November.

What do the Democrats plan to do to improve our economy? What are they going to do to improve our military readiness? What are they going to do to improve our economic growth?

Funny-Democrat-Meme-16.png

No.

Like Russia, for instance?

I think rival nations such as Russia would be a lot more worried if the administration functioned in a way that indicated it actually had its shit together, rather than as a particularly wild and wacky season of Survivor or ... dare I say ... The Apprentice.

Yeah, telling your enemy the date you are surrendering worked really well for ineffectual former President Barack Hussein Obama.

Like Russia, for instance?

I think rival nations such as Russia would be a lot more worried if the administration functioned in a way that indicated it actually had its shit together, rather than as a particularly wild and wacky season of Survivor or ... dare I say ... The Apprentice.

Yeah, telling your enemy the date you are surrendering worked really well for ineffectual former President Barack Hussein Obama.

A date that was agreed upon by George W. Bush, let's not forget.

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.
Binge drinking again eh?

Are you drunk?

No.

Are you drunk?

No.
Sure you are! Been going all day

Except they aren't the same thing. And as I recall, the investigations into the Clintons went on for quite some time. Some people are piping up about wanting to open another one. Still no criminal charges.

No criminal charges in the Starr investigation of Clinton? You so desperately want to re-write history that you're funny.

Forum List

Back