🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Trump supporters feeling down in the dumps?

The Democrats always, and the foreign governments with whom you negotiate, allies included.

Like Russia, for instance?

I think rival nations such as Russia would be a lot more worried if the administration functioned in a way that indicated it actually had its shit together, rather than as a particularly wild and wacky season of Survivor or ... dare I say ... The Apprentice.

In my opinion it's working just fine.

You people thought the previous administration had its shit together. How amusing. One need only look where it took us to belly laugh derisively.

How do you figure that's what I thought.

Your posts, of course.

So making assumptions then. Cool.

Not at all, but revel in your fantasy.

Whether he is accused, convicted, etc. ... it is all irrelevant to me. I want the investigation to end unimpeded, in whatever form it takes. I wouldn't mind one bit if Trump is found to have been totally uninvolved.

But that's probably because I'm not a slavering, mindless partisan drone like y'all appear to be. You also appear to be a bit gay for each other. Not that I'm judging. Just thought I'd point that out..
Sure you do...............

How about the people abused by the IRS, ATF, FBI, simply because they applied to a non tax status and were considered CONSERVATIVES........OMFG....

The OUTRAGE..................

Do you wish the Justice as well..............as the very Gov't officials pleaded the 5th under Congressional Hearings................do you care as much for their Justice as you do with a investigation that used faulty BOUGHT information to obtain FISA warrants.............Well........do you.

The cases of those abused by the IRS are still in court BTW............just so you know.

Well, one thing involves interference from a hostile foreign power. So I'm a little more concerned about that, to be honest.
Sure you are...............No data out there has proven that it changed the election...........

The spy network was thrown out of this country..................Sanctions were put in place for illegal spying.............

Those sanctions still exist.....................

Your side paid for information saying it WAS TRUMP...........you have failed to proof anything...........

The only thing your side has proved that the illegal activities came from your side..............

And POETIC JUSTICE IS COMING.

leftist repeating parrot

squawk squawk john shaw wants a cracker

--LOL

Hmm. Aren't you the one who repeats himself, though? The shoe doesn't really fit.
what else is there to say to a scum bag like you other then you are a brainless parrot

How about the people abused by the IRS, ATF, FBI, simply because they applied to a non tax status and were considered CONSERVATIVES........OMFG....

Do you wish the Justice as well..............as the very Gov't officials pleaded the 5th under Congressional Hearings................do you care as much for their Justice as you do with a investigation that used faulty BOUGHT information to obtain FISA warrants.............Well........do you.

The cases of those abused by the IRS are still in court BTW............just so you know.

Well, one thing involves interference from a hostile foreign power. So I'm a little more concerned about that, to be honest.
Sure you are...............No data out there has proven that it changed the election...........

The spy network was thrown out of this country..................Sanctions were put in place for illegal spying.............

Your side paid for information saying it WAS TRUMP...........you have failed to proof anything...........

The only thing your side has proved that the illegal activities came from your side..............

I guess we'll see. Not sure why Trump supporters are so against the investigation when they insist he's innocent of all wrong-doing. If so, you should be grateful that Mueller is going to clear his name.
We are for investigation of those guilty of crimes.................not the innocent......

And it is turning......................ENJOY...............

That makes no sense. You investigate to determine whether people are guilty or innocent. You don't just assume based upon your political preferences.

Is that how you want justice to function in this country? Whatever party is in power, that faction is innocent by default, and the other is guilty?
LOL

Justice in this country that uses agencies to attack it's citizens.................to not check data coming in that is used for a FISA warrant........

To ignore known crimes because your party owns the DOJ..............

Are the elected officials above the law........well under Obama looks like they were................Not so much anymore.......

like I said ENJOY the POETIC JUSTICE that's coming

Whether he is accused, convicted, etc. ... it is all irrelevant to me. I want the investigation to end unimpeded, in whatever form it takes. I wouldn't mind one bit if Trump is found to have been totally uninvolved.

But that's probably because I'm not a slavering, mindless partisan drone like y'all appear to be. You also appear to be a bit gay for each other. Not that I'm judging. Just thought I'd point that out..

leftist repeating parrot

--LOL
jon how does it feel supporting a lying cheating pervert like trump? Good huh?

that is weird

i tune out one sock puppet

and low and behold

the biggest leftist ass licker shows up

in matter of minutes

Like Russia, for instance?

I think rival nations such as Russia would be a lot more worried if the administration functioned in a way that indicated it actually had its shit together, rather than as a particularly wild and wacky season of Survivor or ... dare I say ... The Apprentice.

In my opinion it's working just fine.

You people thought the previous administration had its shit together. How amusing. One need only look where it took us to belly laugh derisively.

How do you figure that's what I thought.

Your posts, of course.

So making assumptions then. Cool.

Not at all, but revel in your fantasy.

You literally are though.

leftist repeating parrot

--LOL
They lied and have dug a dang hole....................all we have to do now is push......................

It's coming and they know it.

yes it is coming
only thing coming is a republican defeat election day

You want to talk obstruction of Justice............hmmmm

https://nypost.com/2015/10/22/revol...al-inspectors-general-vs-the-obama-stonewall/

Last year, 47 of the nation’s 73 federal IGs signed an open letter decrying the Obama administration’s stonewalling of their investigations. The White House, they reported, had placed “serious limitations on access to records that have recently impeded the work” of IGs at the Peace Corps, the EPA and the Department of Justice, and jeopardized their “ability to conduct our work thoroughly, independently, and in a timely manner.”

While defanging Washington’s most effective guardians on the public’s trust and tax dollars, the Obama administration has stocked the government with whitewash puppies who’ve compromised the independence of IG offices at the Department of Homeland Security, the Interior Department and DOJ.

At the rotten core of the war on federal watchdogs: Obama’s Undermining Justice Department, which has distorted and destroyed the plain meaning of “all records” to sabotage the IGs access to damning agency documents relevant to their probes.

Earlier this year in congressional testimony, DOJ IG Michael Horowitz exposed the Obama administration’s “continued refusal by the Department to recognize that Section 6(a) of the Inspector General Act authorizes the DOJ OIG to obtain access to all records in the Department’s possession that we need in order to perform our oversight responsibilities” as the office investigates the IRS witch hunts, the Fast and Furious scandal, and systemic public disclosure evasions. The FBI has repeatedly run out the clock to thwart IG document production requests and unilaterally claimed power to pre-screen and limit records disclosures.

leftist repeating parrot

--LOL

that is weird

and low and behold

in matter of minutes
take your head out of trumps ass jon You're blinded

https://nypost.com/2015/10/22/revol...al-inspectors-general-vs-the-obama-stonewall/

Last year, 47 of the nation’s 73 federal IGs signed an open letter decrying the Obama administration’s stonewalling of their investigations. The White House, they reported, had placed “serious limitations on access to records that have recently impeded the work” of IGs at the Peace Corps, the EPA and the Department of Justice, and jeopardized their “ability to conduct our work thoroughly, independently, and in a timely manner.”

While defanging Washington’s most effective guardians on the public’s trust and tax dollars, the Obama administration has stocked the government with whitewash puppies who’ve compromised the independence of IG offices at the Department of Homeland Security, the Interior Department and DOJ.

At the rotten core of the war on federal watchdogs: Obama’s Undermining Justice Department, which has distorted and destroyed the plain meaning of “all records” to sabotage the IGs access to damning agency documents relevant to their probes.

Earlier this year in congressional testimony, DOJ IG Michael Horowitz exposed the Obama administration’s “continued refusal by the Department to recognize that Section 6(a) of the Inspector General Act authorizes the DOJ OIG to obtain access to all records in the Department’s possession that we need in order to perform our oversight responsibilities” as the office investigates the IRS witch hunts, the Fast and Furious scandal, and systemic public disclosure evasions. The FBI has repeatedly run out the clock to thwart IG document production requests and unilaterally claimed power to pre-screen and limit records disclosures.

I didn't realize this was an Obama thread. You sure are fixated on a guy who's no longer around or relevant in any significant way.

I didn't realize this was an Obama thread. You sure are fixated on a guy who's no longer around or relevant in any significant way.
You turned the page.....................I simply went with it.
horowitz.jpg

he still scares the bejeesus out of them

Well I am not really an Obama defender or hater, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

leftist repeating parrot

--LOL

that is weird

and low and behold

in matter of minutes
take your head out of trumps ass jon You're blinded

unlike you leftist ass lickers i do not have my head up anyones ass

you only expose yourself as the clown you are with every post

maybe it is time you to start another sock puppet

Well I am not really an Obama defender or hater, so you're barking up the wrong tree.
So your real purpose is you HATE TRUMP.

Would that be correct................do you get a tingling sensation up your leg when you are trying to take the current President down now........

It's obvious you HATE him..................your posts show it..........

If it makes you happy I can't stand Obama or Hillary............Loved the day she lost and Liberals cried about it...............and they are still crying.

Emotional critters they are..................need a tissue.

13290_751020165002919_7888447365423590035_n.jpg

So your real purpose is you HATE TRUMP.

Would that be correct................do you get a tingling sensation up your leg when you are trying to take the current President down now........

It's obvious you HATE him..................your posts show it..........

If it makes you happy I can't stand Obama or Hillary............Loved the day she lost and Liberals cried about it...............and they are still crying.

Emotional critters they are..................need a tissue.

No, I don't like Trump. I think he's an idiot born with a silver spoon in his big mouth. I think he's utterly unqualified to be POTUS.. But that doesn't mean I believe he should be treated unfairly.

Obama is the past. I wasn't really a fan of his when he was president. Now he's gone. Couldn't care less about the man.

13290_751020165002919_7888447365423590035_n.jpg

well said

Forum List

Back