Are walls racist?

Yes it does matter, because it matters who is managing it. Your point is idiotic. Yeah, if you don't gaurd the wall, then people will be able to climb over it. Simple solution: gaurd the wall.
. Or gaurd the barrier or fence or mote full of crocodiles etc. LOL.

What's your point?
. My point is, is that fortress strategies went out with the dark ages. We know what the problem is, but don't have the political will to fix it correctly.

Indeed, in Israel for example we can observe that walls do not work.

Are you being facetious? The Israeli wall works fabulously well.
. How does a wall stop rockets ?

That isn't the american border. That's obviously somewhere in Africa, and no one is watching that wall.

No one is proposing to build the wall and then walk away leaving it ungaurded. Yet, all the criticism of the wall rely on exactly that. That's how we know they are disengenuous. Even if the wall doesn't work, what's the harm in building it? $20 billion over 8 years is nothing compared to total government spending. In 8 years the federal government will spend about $32 trlllion dollars.

Build the fucking wall.
. Matters not where the wall is, the point still remains.

Yes it does matter, because it matters who is managing it. Your point is idiotic. Yeah, if you don't gaurd the wall, then people will be able to climb over it. Simple solution: gaurd the wall.

What's your point?
. My point is, is that fortress strategies went out with the dark ages. We know what the problem is, but don't have the political will to fix it correctly.

It's not a "fortress strategy," moron.

All you have is bullshit slogans. You don't have any actual facts to support your claims.

BTW, forts were built as recently as WW II.

What's your point?

. Yeah, they (Israels enemies) just shoot katusha rockets over it, so the strategy had to be that Israeli intelligence had to infiltrate beyond their borders to stop the problem. And if they had inward problems, they would have to deal with that as well.

No one is going to be shooting rockets over the border wall, numskull. If they do, we'll simply bomb them into the stone age.

What's your point?

What rockets have been fired at us from Mexico?

Walls Are Racist: Nancy Pelosi Has Spoken

Nancy Pelosi and her traveling circus seem to think so.

What say you? Is securing the US border racist or should Mexico feel free to annex the US via Dim policy?
Protecting your country from the invasion of millions of prople entering illegally is not racist. We have a legal immigration policy, if you want to come to America enter legally. There is nothing racist about inforcing the law.

What's your point?

Unless the wall can cure cancer, it is useless.

Dumbest thing I’ve read all day,

Is a cure for cancer your reason for reason for opposing border security? Seems a pretty lame reason. I’d prefer doctors find a cure and I’ll support approve of allowing as many doctors immigrating as possible, well medical doctor anyway.

What say you? Is securing the US border racist or should Mexico feel free to annex the US via Dim policy?
Maybe she doesn't like private property rights, good neighbor fences, or personal areas. Maybe next time I'm near one of her many farm properties I will just take my Jeep through it and start wheelin' through her vineyard. Do you think she won't call the cops and then sue for damages? SMFH watadumshit

What's your point?

. Bri, are you a total nut case ?? Keep it all in context numbskull... We expanded the conversation in example of other situations in the world, and then you come back with out of context bullcrap that makes no correlation to what the context of the past conversation was when it was expanded. Look, you are so politically motivated that you make a fool of yourself. I'm embarrassed for you if you aren't.

Maybe she doesn't like private property rights, good neighbor fences, or personal areas. Maybe next time I'm near one of her many farm properties I will just take my Jeep through it and start wheelin' through her vineyard. Do you think she won't call the cops and then sue for damages? SMFH watadumshit
. Would a sign stop you if it read no trespassing ? The reason Mexico's migrants are rushing our border is because we have those here who are saying "hey don't worry about that barrier, fence, and sign because we got your backs".

. Yeah, if it can cure the cancer that is infesting the minds of open border advocates here, then let's build the dang thing.

. Bri, are you a total nut case ?? Keep it all in context numbskull... We expanded the conversation in example of other situations in the world, and then you come back with out of context bullcrap that makes no correlation to what the context of the past conversation was when it was expanded. Look, you are so politically motivated that you make a fool of yourself. I'm embarrassed for you if you aren't.
You're the idiot who started asking whether the wall would stop rockets. So tell us, what rockets will it have to stop? Who is going to fire rockets over it?

You're the idiot who started asking whether the wall would stop rockets. So tell us, what rockets will it have to stop? Who is going to fire rockets over it?
. We we're talking about Israel's wall nitwit. Each border has it's weaknesses, and the worst weakness ours has is none other than US. So because of our own stupidity, we are going to build billions of dollars worth of wall ??

. Would a sign stop you if it read no trespassing ? The reason Mexico's migrants are rushing our border is because we have those here who are saying "hey don't worry about that barrier, fence, and sign because we got your backs".
And they can simply walk accross the border. The wall will put a stop to that.

. We we're talking about Israel's wall nitwit. Each border has it's weaknesses, and the worst weakness ours has is none other than US. So because of our own stupidity, we are going to build billions of dollars worth of wall ??

The weakness our boder has is that there's no wall. A number of European countries have the same problem, and they are working to rectify the sitution. There is simply no valid reason for opposing the wall. Only people who want low-wage labor to flood into this country oppose the wall.

. You really think a wall will stop them if we are enabling them ??? Tell that to the Arizona governor then, you know the one Obama tried to make a mockery of every chance he got ??

. You really think a wall will stop them if we are enabling them ??? Tell that to the Arizona governor then, you know the one Obama tried to make a mockery of every chance he got ??
I've already told you 100 times that all the empirical evidence shows that walls work.

The weakness our boder has is that there's no wall. A number of European countries have the same problem, and they are working to rectify the sitution. There is simply no valid reason for opposing the wall. Only people who want low-wage labor to flood into this country oppose the wall.
. The wall that we don't have is a spine with the ability to attack the problem at it's core, so the wall will become their slight of hand while they watch our coffers run dry, and laugh at our folly all the way to their bank..

Forum List

Back