Are walls racist?

Walls are not racist.

They are overly-simplistic band aids applied by people who refuse to see a bigger picture, but they are not racist.

Walls work. The evidence is irrefutable. "Simplistic" is a word people use when they don't have a good argument against something they don't like.

I think the Mexicans would draw naked white American women with 38 dds on their sidel
and they weight at least 275 lbs..
And then they would try to have sax with thier works of art
First they would have to get them drunk...or skate with them...PNP
I'm sure many Mexicans would draw thier rendition of Nancy Pelosi without make up mating with sasquatch.
They have Chupacabra,, Sasquatch is a WASP creature..
So what two infamous people had sex in the 80s and created the chupacabra?

I'm sure many Mexicans would draw thier rendition of Nancy Pelosi without make up mating with sasquatch.
. Don't tempt people to answer that.. lol

Charo and Lorenzo Lamas...

what if the wall is painted dark brown or olive yellow? is it still a racist? what if the wall is painted white?
Just paint the US side the Mexican side is used to doing without..
. Their fault not ours.
We could donate all the lead paint that is still unused...
. Know a great painter whose been in the construction and paint business for years, and they (husband and wife team) have used lead paint over those many years before it was outlawed. Well they are in their late 60's now, and they are healthy as anyone is. Relatively safe as long as don't inhale it or swallow it. Once dry and sealed it there is no problem to humans.

You think the Mexicans might huff it or eat it ??
It also lasted much longer than water based paints......You never know if they will eat it but I am sure they paint without a mask...Those are saved for viral outbreaks...
I worked construction for about 5 years, and the old painters I saw all looked like alcoholics. Breathing those fumes is not good for you, even if the paint doesn't have lead in it. OIl based paints are bad for you.

Ask Nancy how many American 6 year olds need to be raped by illegals before we build a wall to keep these filth out of our country? How many young American women need to be shot to death or hacked to death by MS13? How many Americans need to be killed, assaulted, strung out on drugs before she way up in her ivory tower becomes concerned?

. Their fault not ours.
. Know a great painter whose been in the construction and paint business for years, and they (husband and wife team) have used lead paint over those many years before it was outlawed. Well they are in their late 60's now, and they are healthy as anyone is. Relatively safe as long as don't inhale it or swallow it. Once dry and sealed it there is no problem to humans.

It also lasted much longer than water based paints......You never know if they will eat it but I am sure they paint without a mask...Those are saved for viral outbreaks...
I worked construction for about 5 years, and the old painters I saw all looked like alcoholics. Breathing those fumes is not good for you, even if the paint doesn't have lead in it. OIl based paints are bad for you.
The sealers they use will make your eyelids stick to your eyebrows...

. Their fault not ours.

I worked construction for about 5 years, and the old painters Isaw all looked like alcoholics. Breathing those fumes is not good for you, even if the paint doesn't have lead in it. OIl based paints are bad for you.
Same with those who clean pools.I don't know how they can do that job with all those chemicals

. Their fault not ours.

. Yeah, what's up with alcoholism being a huge part of painters lives ??

Walls are not racist.

They are overly-simplistic band aids applied by people who refuse to see a bigger picture, but they are not racist.

Walls work. The evidence is irrefutable. "Simplistic" is a word people use when they don't have a good argument against something they don't like.
You do know that walls can be torn down, too, right?

And can you think of any adverse effects a wall would have, or any problems the wall would not solve?

. Their fault not ours.

I worked construction for about 5 years, and the old painters Isaw all looked like alcoholics. Breathing those fumes is not good for you, even if the paint doesn't have lead in it. OIl based paints are bad for you.
Same with those who clean pools.I don't know how they can do that job with all those chemicals
. Proper safety standards applied, and most things are safe. It's when you have businesses trying to cut corners, and attempting to work untrained, and uneducated people to do a job for cheap is when American's don't want any part of that, and when Mexicans go back to Mexico not telling their otherwise American neighbor what happened to them or why they have dreadful illnesses created from the jobs they were doing is when they (the businesses get away with it.

Walls are not racist.

And can you think of any adverse effects a wall would have, or any problems the wall would not solve?
With or without the wall, we`ll remain the world leaders in mass shootings by white guys who live here.

Walls are not racist.

The wall won't solve the problem of Democrats getting elected to Congress, at least not entirely. How would any politicians get away with tearing down the wall? What would be their justification? Why would Congress appropriate money for such a project?

Walls are not racist.

With or without the wall, we`ll remain the world leaders in mass shootings by white guys who live here.
We're also the world leader in murders by Mexican gang members.

Walls are not racist.

The wall won't solve the problem of Democrats getting elected to Congress, at least not entirely. How would any politicians get away with tearing down the wall? What would be their justification? Why would Congress appropriate money for such a project?
I can guarantee you that they'll be using it for political leverage and equate the whole thing with "tear down this wall".

You can disagree that it would work, but that's gonna be the plan if it goes up. And demographics are on their side.

Walls are not racist.

. Why would they appropriate money for a wall if knowing that it won't solve the inward problem creating the draw to begin with ??

Why hasn't one of the "pac's" created a commercial with photographs and footage of Democrat Congress critters personal properties that are SURROUNDED BY WALLS and told the American people that security is for me and not for thee?

Walls are not racist.

. Why would they appropriate money for a wall if knowing that it won't solve the inward problem creating the draw to begin with ??

It solves the problem of illegals getting across the border, numskull. Having jobs and a high standard of living isn't a "problem."

Why hasn't one of the "pac's" created a commercial with photographs and footage of Democrat Congress critters personal properties that are SURROUNDED BY WALLS and told the American people that security is for me and not for thee?
How many of these Dim Congress critters live in gated communities?

Forum List

Back