Are We Alone?

This Nellis UFO is also interesting....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldm7Px3HELA]YouTube - 1994 Nellis super secret UFO sighting[/ame]

Dude I would bet my right arm that is an early version of the Stealth Bomber. Looks like its bomb doors are open.

To funny LOOK AT IT.

gpw-20050822-fullsize-UnitedStatesAirForce-060707-F-3961R-003-Pacific-Ocean-B-2-Spirit-stealth-bomber-F-15E-Strike-Eagle-July-2005-Guam.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a Conspiracy enthusiast,

but I think that if alien spacecraft are flying our friendly skies?

We OWN the air/space-craft, and are probably just trying to figure it all out.

I think we WERE visited, and that Area 51 DOES conceal the evidence of extra-terrestrial technology.

I also believe that we are being PROTECTED from that knowledge,

bogus as that is.

Look what happened with Orson Wells' radio broadcast of War of the Worlds.

You fuktards that can't see beyond the ends of your noses,

to something MORE,

that could incorporate thoughts and/or ideas that have NOTHING to do with your existance

are what made the Smart Folks think that we're ALL foolish.

Thank you. NOT.

But be SURE to FREAK OUT over every little difference of opinion,

over every different Point Of View,

over every semi-weird happening.

We have Y'ALL to thank for US being considered ...

mang.

whatever.

You don't get it.

You have NO IDEA of what an Open Mind even IS,

let alone any thoughts that could HAPPEN in an open mind...

I'm fucking back in 3rd grade, which is where I started school,

and where I was promptly drug into a think tank

pretty much never to be heard from, again.

It's hard to relate, when you know this shit isn't what any of it is about, you know?

Last edited:
That is untrue - there was the Wow in 1977

SPACE.com -- Interstellar Signal from the 70s Continues to Puzzle Researchers

..and we're not talking biblically, we're talking reality...

...and talking in reality terms you are an idot for not reading your own article.

So was the Wow signal our first detection of extraterrestrials? It might have been, but no scientist would make such a claim. Scientific experiment is inherently, and rightly, skeptical. This isnt just a sour attitude; its the only way to avoid routinely fooling yourself. So until and unless the cosmic beep measured in Ohio is found again, the Wow signal will remain a What signal.

It was absolutely nothing but a cosmic burp. Burps for funding program right this way folks ====>>>

YOU have no idea what it was. The fact that scientists thought it was worth noting is the only thing of import.

They did it for funding? Yeah, sent a radio signal from possibly 100s of billions of miles away to get funding. Gee, how did they get to send the signal when it is thought to have come from somewhere no known human has been..

No, they said it was possibly just a cosmic burp.

Seems very unlikely that in the vastness of the universe we are the only beings who can move about the solar system. Thing is, I wouldn't go a thousand light years and spend my time trying to communicate with ants. My guess is, when we are smart enough, somebody will stop in and say hi.

P.S. God forbid they start by looking at USMB.

Moral of the story with UFO the siting crowd. If you don't understand something then it must be from another planet.

They usually run in here and mention the term is unidentified flying object about now.

Must be an alien abduction going on. Maybe later. :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpy7seH5Hc8]YouTube - (15)THE WALL: Pink Floyd - Is There Anybody Out There?[/ame]

Every time some senator proposes defunding SETI, someone at SETI says, "I think I just heard something!"

I think there probably is life elsewhere in the Universe. But if it is intelligent life I'm sure they are keeping quiet so we don't hear them.

SETI's budget is about 4 million dollars or so. Its not even a drop in the bucket of the Federal Budget. Its barely a water molecule in the bucket. I'd much rather have those guys listening than just ignore the heavens entirely.

Sure, they may find nothing, but if they do, who knows?

UFOs have visited earth many times.

There are tons of photographs, radar, eye witnesses, video, etc...

There is not one photograph that can not be logically explained away as something other than visitors from another planet.

Same with the Radar, and video.

Clearly you want to believe so much you are biased. Nothing new with you.

Its a matter of definition. If you can't explain it, its a UFO in the strictest sense. And there are plenty of atmospheric phenomenon that we can't explain.

Does it come from an extra terrestial origin? That's up in the air.

Every time some senator proposes defunding SETI, someone at SETI says, "I think I just heard something!"

I think there probably is life elsewhere in the Universe. But if it is intelligent life I'm sure they are keeping quiet so we don't hear them.

SETI's budget is about 4 million dollars or so. Its not even a drop in the bucket of the Federal Budget. Its barely a water molecule in the bucket. I'd much rather have those guys listening than just ignore the heavens entirely.

i looked it up, but didnt save the link, SETI used to get federal funding, but not anymore
its all private

i looked it up, but didnt save the link, SETI used to get federal funding, but not anymore
its all private

Wouldn't surprise me. NASA's budget is so small that its probably time for them to solicit private money.

I view SETI as a longshot that may pay off. Even if they don't find signs of extra terrestial life they may one day find some amazing stellar occurance that leads to new theories.

Forum List

Back