🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are we facing another big polling miss? Probably

I think the Democrats vastly overestimate the abortion issue. It's not like abortion has gone away. They can still shop for their life ending services in blue states and thanks to the constitution we can travel freely through any state we wish! Abortion is not going to save the Democrats. What's that phrase Carville used a few decades ago? "It's the economy, stupid". What's going to bring people out are the food costs, the gas costs, the energy costs, etc. The abortion debate won't affect most Americans but the economy affects every single one of us and drains our wallets. I have no doubt the Independents and the Right will show up in force. The Democrats? Not sure about their turn out. Either way, Abortion is not the winning ticket for the left. It's all they have though so they'll use it.

Thank you, btw, you just decided my Wednesday blog article subject. This is a good topic.

In other words, you are going to lie in your blog. You are underestimating the the abortion issue. In 3 special House elections, Democrats have taken 2 out of 3. One was a Republican seat and the other a swing district. The one Republicans hung onto was in a seat that Trump won by 15 points and they held onto it by 4. In deep red Kansas, the anti-abortion measure lost by 18 amid a huge turnout.

In other words, you are going to lie in your blog. You are underestimating the the abortion issue. In 3 special House elections, Democrats have taken 2 out of 3. One was a Republican seat and the other a swing district. The one Republicans hung onto was in a seat that Trump won by 15 points and they held onto it by 4. In deep red Kansas, the anti-abortion measure lost by 18 amid a huge turnout.

I didn't make it past the first sentence. If you have to be rude and make attacks it means you aren't smart enough to hold an actual position and defend it. I'm just not into that. Not interested, really.

Honestly, if this is the level of post nearly 27k posts get you on a forum...might be time to pack up.

Forum List

Back