🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are we headed to war? Iraq embassy being evacuated

LOL. Cry me a river. You want a medal?

Apparently you do. All you talk about is yourself. What dd YOU actually get from training on the weekend in the Reserves, a hangnail? I got a ruptured L4/L5 disc and partial paralysis from doing civilian work providing protection to help keep our soldiers safe. But unlike you, I'm not the one wanting a pat on the head for it. And I'll never get special loan rates, pension or even free healthcare for it. The funny thing is you served in the weekend reserves but I actually faced a lot more danger, paid a higher personal price, saved a lot more lives and gave greater service to my country.

LOL...wow...you are quite the little Prima donna, eh? I have not asked for anything. But you seem to demand all this credit/attention for doing whatever.

BTW, I dare you to go up to someone in/who was in the reserves and tell them the part you said above that I highlighted.

And I will say it again...I think you are a neocon. And neocons who never served but call for war make me sick (unliterally).

Did Einstein ever serve in the military? Fight in a war? I don't think so. THAT BASTARD! But he invented the atom bomb that won WWII. Some people serve best with their minds. Others with their hands and backs. You served with your ass.

You don't know much about the first atomic bomb, do you?

Einstein did NOT invent the atomic bomb. He did not even have security clearance to work on the Manhattan Project (the project that developed America's first atomic bombs).

The Manhattan Project | AMNH

And the atomic bomb did not win WW2. VE day was already past months before Hiroshima. And America would have won without the atomic bomb...it just sped things up a LOT and saved a LOT of lives.
It was very helpful (unless you lived in Hiroshima or Nagasaki). But it did not 'win the war'.

Maybe you should stick to whatever it is you do well? Which appears to be tooting your own horn and trying to get everyone to praise you.

Fuck that. Your personal problems are yours and irrelevant. That your keyboard warrior ass, having no skin in the game, wants to advocate for a conflict where there is no need and nothing worth the cost to be gained, only reinforces the objective observation that thou art a contemptible asshole.

I advocate for nothing douche-bag but a quick and effective and successful war that ends quickly and we win decisively with a minimum of casualties IF we go to war. All the rest is your fantasy masturbations. What do YOU advocate for, a LONG war with HIGH casualties?
You advocate for the death of, and damage to, other people's children you rat turd son of a bitch.
This sack of lies, so similar to those told in the past to generate support for needless conflict that benefits nobody but a few, is believed by nobody but imbeciles, their stench is so vile that anyone with any decency would have their stomach turned by it.

If we go to war against Iran under Trump, I bet it goes a lot differently than our attack on Saddam Hussein under the Bushes.

THIS president has a set of balls the size of maracas. Trump is no police action president.
Yeah...this time will be better...it's sure to be!!

Yeah, what could the mightiest military on the planet with a budget of nearly a trillion dollars unleashed possibly do against a backward 12th century nation the size of Alaska run by ayatollahs?
I dunno...maybe someone in Afghanistan could answer that.

I never said I was brave or special for joining the reserves. I simply said I served my country in the reserves and that I saw no combat.

Sorry but BFD. People I worked with had major operations, heads cut open, heart attacks, permanent back injuries, some even died (I saw one guy melted alive when he was hit with molten steel) all to provide protection for the military, special metals, special plating made from depleted uranium for tanks and personnel carriers, jets, etc. You signed up to march around on the weekends and train and you want your ass kissed. I have a permanently bad back that can hardly stand out of it and you dare call me a neocon warmonger just because I want us to WIN a war quickly and decisively if we go into it? You got your nerve.

lw27n.jpg

Where exactly did I ask for praise for being a weekend warrior? I never have (at least, I hope I never have. That would not be cool).

BTW - how many more posts are you going to go on and on about how you had it SOOOOO much rougher then me/my fellow reservists?

1, 2, 5?

Just curious.

And I will say again...I think you are a neocon and neocons who call for war and who have never served make me sick (unliterally).

I have not asked for anything.
That's why you've been going on for 24 hours like a little brat about your great "military service" like you were Audie Murphy.

And neocons who never served but call for war make me sick.
You just make everyone sick.

Einstein did NOT invent the atomic bomb
Without his equation, there would be no bomb. A friend of his came to him and convinced him an atom bomb was possible. Einstein didn't think it possible because he had only considered alpha decay. Once he realized the possibility of cascade amplification of neutron bombardment, he was horrified by the possibility but was convinced against his will to write a letter to the president urging him to develop one before the Germans did. And the rest is history. The end.

I have not asked for anything.
That's why you've been going on for 24 hours like a little brat about your great "military service" like you were Audie Murphy.

And neocons who never served but call for war make me sick.
You just make everyone sick.

Einstein did NOT invent the atomic bomb
Without his equation, there would be no bomb. A friend of his came to him and convinced him an atom bomb was possible. Einstein didn't think it possible because he had only considered alpha decay. Once he realized the possibility of cascade amplification of neutron bombardment, he was horrified by the possibility but was convinced against his will to write a letter to the president urging him to develop one before the Germans did. And the rest is history. The end.

Blah, blah, blah...yes, we (mostly) all know about 'the letter'.

Einstein did NOT invent the atomic bomb (you said he did). And to say there never would have been an atomic bomb without Einstein is utterly ridiculous and TOTALLY unprovable.

And I will say again...I think you are a neocon and neocons who call for war and who have never served make me sick (unliterally).

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I have not asked for anything. But you seem to demand all this credit/attention for doing whatever

Actually, you bragged about "joining the reserves when I(you) was 18"

This is you demanding respect from others when you are losing an argument. Badly. That is you asking for something.

Something you can't have.

Consider and accept the fact you made yourself look foolish, along with Sobieski in this thread, and move on.

Germany and the Netherlands have suspended their military training programmes in Iraq because of a perceived security threat in the wake of rising US-Iranian tensions in the region.

The announcements came after the US embassy in Baghdad ordered all but emergency staff to leave Iraq. No details of the supposed security threat were provided.

A German defence ministry spokesman, Jens Flosdorff, said that by pausing its small-scale training missions north of Baghdad and the Kurdish region of northern Iraq, Germany was “orienting itself toward our partner countries, which have taken this step”.

However, Flosdorff said the move was not a response to a “concrete threat” but rather to a general security situation being viewed as more tense.

Germany and Netherlands halt training schemes in Iraq as tensions rise

There are a lot of Iranian spooks in Iraq....we must have Intel that warrants the evacuation...thanks a bunch Obama for doing jack shit for 8 years!...asswipe!...

...I think you are a neocon and neocons who call for war and who have never served make me sick (unliterally).
Have a nice day.
Nobody here CARES what you think, boy! Nor has anyone "called for war," fool. First you thought you could get me on IQ and now you think you can get me on service to the country and it turns out you were nothing more than a "weekend warrior" that never even left town. You're just as much of a fraud as I thought you were.

You are being lied to in preparation for action.

“Recent comments from OIR’s deputy commander run counter to the identified credible threats available to intelligence from US and allies regarding Iranian-backed forces in the region,” the CENTCOM statement said.”

Top British Commander In Rare Public Dispute With US Over Iran Intelligence

Well, not much general confidence in the Brits these days.
True, and for good reason. They’ve played the lackey for a good long time. That’s why it’s notable when one finds it in himself to rise up from his boot licking and contradict his masters.

...I think you are a neocon and neocons who call for war and who have never served make me sick (unliterally).
Have a nice day.
Nobody here CARES what you think, boy! Nor has anyone "called for war," fool. First you thought you could get me on IQ and now you think you can get me on service to the country and it turns out you were nothing more than a "weekend warrior" that never even left town. You're just as much of a fraud as I thought you were.

Oh...and Einstein invented the atomic bomb you say (even though he was not even allowed onto the Manhattan Project)?
True or False, please?

Last edited:
Have a nice day.

A) you NEVER served your country (SUPPOSEDLY working for a defense contractor for personal, financial gain is NOT - by definition - 'serving your country'. Period.) and yet you are looking forward to a war with Iran and saying how easy it will be. That makes you a neocon who never volunteered to serve his country and for that - you make me sick. Plus, you seem not to care about all the death, destruction and misery said war will cause...that doubly makes you a neocon pig who disregards other people’s lives.
You are (IMO) a callous, dishonorable, whiny, neocon troll.

B) so you are saying that all ‘weekend warriors’ whom never saw combat did not serve their country?
True or False, please?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back